farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
there may be a branch 1 go to the concert 2 stays with dylan
Wondering what Sophia will do if she doesn't go to the rock concert. Is she just going to bed early tonight? It would be nice to see Ellie's evening event as a secret end to the day. But unfortunately these are only my dreams.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"Born to Late" by the Poni-Tails maybe after he sees her being seduced by Ellie or Patricia.
"Don't leave me now" by Supertramp from the "Famous Last Words" album.
Don't leave me now
Leave me out in the pouring rain
With my back against the wall
Don't leave me now

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Wondering what Sophia will do if she doesn't go to the rock concert. Is she just going to bed early tonight?
That's most likely how the day it's going to end in my game, she is not going to that damn pidoras mierda's concert. :sneaky:

Hehe, I also have other ideas like you have regarding Ellie. Another POV from Dylan or another scene with them before the days ends. Hey, the less Liam the better hehehe. :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's most likely how the day it's going to end in my game, she is not going to that damn pidoras mierda's concert. :sneaky:

Hehe, I also have other ideas like you have regarding Ellie. Another POV from Dylan or another scene with them before the days ends. Hey, the less Liam the better hehehe. :ROFLMAO:
Stone him
Stone.gif

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After Sophia has dealt with Aiden and Bennett they will both Be"comfortably numb":ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
After looking into the story arc and tendencies of the word variables L&P has used, I am of the mind that the rock concert is Sam's chance to fire up a more deeper relationship with Sophia. Similar to the moments with Alyssa hinting at her "satisfaction at home", Ellie/Julia's invite to sunbathe with them, etc...

:unsure: ;) Sam is wanting to seduce Sophia with his musical talent my friends, like a sappy teen romcom which he would be likely using as his guide to wooing women.
I see how he trying to serenade under Sophia's window :ROFLMAO:

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I see how he trying to serenade under Sophia's window :ROFLMAO:
Well doesn't every Tom(cat) think every female is mad for their love?

With liam leaving Sophia so empty, she truly is getting more and more like a Queen in heat. Naturally every passing fence jumping Romeo is sensing her needs.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Easy, they'll either inform the FBI of a new target to follow or tell Morello's rivals about her for an extra bit of side pay.
Or is Morello wanting his brother to pass on certain information to Sophia but all this would depend on what type of visit it will be,behind glass or open room maybe.
If we get a teaser then hopefully this will give us some insight.
Or is Morello wanting his brother to pass on certain information to Sophia but all this would depend on what type of visit it will be,behind glass or open room maybe.
If we get a teaser then hopefully this will give us some insight.
Another twist for you is that Sophia is not meeting Morellos brother but somebody who pretends to be him.
Morello wants Sophia to dress sexy,maybe distract the guards, while the information/or what ever it is is passed on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
No doubt this VN is one of the best when it comes to choices as there really are consequences to them but got to be honest, I hate choice. I don't mind a few choices but not this in-depth, I want to see everything but reading comments in here, I feel there is so much am missing.

rock concert? what rock concert?
I don't have shower scenes with Ellie, must have chosen wrong during the first one between them.
Also as stated before in the thread, had no clue about that Dylan twist after last update
Also, going by some comments in here, appears Sophia does try out Alyssa's Sybian which I didn't see

Guess my lesbian points aren't high enough.

This is why I hate choices, I could organize saves better but ugh, there just too many needed and I'm in lazy mode when viewing VN's or playing games.
  1. Straight path
  2. Lesbian path
  3. Faithful wife path
that should be it but you have sub-paths on each one, some choices effect what woman Sophia interacts with on lesbian path, and tonnes of scenarios on the straight path as well.

A lot of choices can be a good thing but it can also be a really bad thing.

Think L&P should change it and reduce choices but you can choose to remove someone (Mr Bennett, Janitor). It doesn't affect anyone else, so if you choose no Zach it doesn't affect Sam or Dylan.
  1. Lesbian Path: all women are included with choices to remove some.
  2. Straight Path: any guy not named Liam is included
  3. Faithful wife: Liam only but scenario's where people try, Sophia might tease but always shuts them down, maybe some voyeur stuff like the shower scene in the last update.
Highly doubt he going change it but this way, we can just have 3 saves and work each path, removing our least favourites along the way. Just much simpler and better.

Doubt L&P change it but he did decide to change Dylan twist due to negative feedback, but he to far along in development to change it now and I get that.

Anyway just my 2 cents and I rambled again in here :D
Yeah, you pretty much need a walkthrough on certain path. Mainly the Ellie and the Dylan path . For Sam, it’s easy just choose yes for every interactions with him. But for Ellie for example, to have her kiss Sophia in the shower, you need to say fuck off to the street punks. How does that work ? Well after that, they assault Sophia in the subway, you talk to Patricia, you go with her to take revenge, which give you enough point with her to french-kiss her in the night club. Resulting in Sophia and Ellie french-kissing in the shower. But how can you predict that not responding to some thugs would block some scene with Ellie ? Especially when it’s separated by multiple updates. As for the harem route, I don’t understand what people are talking about ( unless they speak about the last update where you have to choose between Ellie and Allyssa) . In my playthrough, Sophia is going all the way with every major characters. And I’m not missing anything (until the last update) . My Sophia is doing as much with Ellie or Dylan as someone who would play her just for Dylan or lesbian or incest, or Ellie. Just accept every filthy, lesbian point and never say no and you shouldn’t have much problem.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes