PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Only the part calling Ellie a "little witch", otherwise the idea has merit. Especially since Lesbian Temptation points can now be over 30, which is more than you can get points for Ellie points. Maybe it is time for Sophia to take the initiative/control in the relationship.

Except to the best of our knowledge, Dylan doesn't get an invite, so doesn't even know about the concert, so wont be there. Unless you've got information we don't
On L&P's Apr 13th post, he references the Yoga event by simply naming the afternoon event: Patricia/Claire/Marie. There is no mention of Dylan but Sophia brings him along and we get an event from two perspectives. I simply wondered if L&P is going to take the same approach with the Sam event. The event does not name anyone other than Sam and Sophia mentioned bringing Patricia and Ellie in her conversation where Sam was spying on her from his treehouse. Who's to say that Ellie won't bring Logan or Christine or that Sophia won't bring Dylan, especially if she is on the Aiden route and Dylan is home? We're just speculating and trying to read the easter eggs that L&P gives us. Right now, we don't even have any easter eggs about the Sam event - just our musings about who will be there, will Sam give her a song dedication, how will Sophia react both at the bar during the performance and perhaps afterwards if she waits for him and then drives him home, just the two of them. It will be a few months before we get some teaser images about the Sam evening but I am definitely looking forward to it!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
What are the events again? And is it a definite foregone conclusion Dylan is being sent away?

The main path I've been playing is Sophia/Dylan and Sophia debauchery by Aiden
sophie/ellie
sophie/vicky
sophie/liam or sophie/Don Morello

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think he is playing in his head Warrent's "Bed of Roses" or Simon and Garfunkle's "Mrs. Robinson", where as I think Sophia is thinking Ellie is bound to love this sweet boy just listen to him play.
Except that Amber is Mrs Robinson, not Sophia.

On L&P's Apr 13th post, he references the Yoga event by simply naming the afternoon event: Patricia/Claire/Marie. There is no mention of Dylan but Sophia brings him along and we get an event from two perspectives. I simply wondered if L&P is going to take the same approach with the Sam event. The event does not name anyone other than Sam and Sophia mentioned bringing Patricia and Ellie in her conversation where Sam was spying on her from his treehouse. Who's to say that Ellie won't bring Logan or Christine or that Sophia won't bring Dylan, especially if she is on the Aiden route and Dylan is home? We're just speculating and trying to read the easter eggs that L&P gives us. Right now, we don't even have any easter eggs about the Sam event - just our musings about who will be there, will Sam give her a song dedication, how will Sophia react both at the bar during the performance and perhaps afterwards if she waits for him and then drives him home, just the two of them. It will be a few months before we get some teaser images about the Sam evening but I am definitely looking forward to it!
Dylan not getting mentioned for the Yoga event is easily explained because why would he have been there, having shown absolutely no interest in yoga? And as it turned out it was an accident anyway, since he spent all his money in the city.

However for the Sam event, Dylan is specifically not mentioned, even though this is an event that he should rightly be interested in, since Dylan and Sam are meant to be friends. So why, in your theory, would Dylan not get an invite? Why did Sophia not say "I'll bring Dylan, Ellie and my sister?"

Now that I think about it, was there a reason Dylan didn't invite either Sam or Zac to the day 16 beach event?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I am curious whether the events of the previous day will have any influence
on the Sophia / Elli event.
Of course when I played the Alyssa event, but also when Sophia had sex with Liam.
Above all, I am interested in whether Elli's "promise on sex" will have an impact
on Sophia and the event.
Because actually this event is then a cesura.
In all previous events she has been seduced or allowed herself to be seduced.
That wasn't clear at the beginning of every single event (for Sophia !!!).
This time it's completely different. She knows that Elli wants sex.
No more excuses!
Will you just let yourself be guided again or will you show the little
witch who is boss and seduce her?
Ellie is definitely sexually interested in her mom. Even if she herself does not understand this now, she seduces her. It is high time for Sophia to admit that she was turned on by her daughter and next time kiss Ellie herself. I'm sure Ellie is waiting for this.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I believe Sophia is the only one to have shown any interest in Sam, so I can't see either Ellie or Julia "going wild" over him. And as for Patricia, I can't see her being jealous either. If Sophia ended up "going wild", Patricia would probably want to join in, not be jealous.
I'm glad Julia is a lesbian, no one dick should touch this angel:love: But I saw hints that there will be some kind of gluing with Sam at Ellie :cautious: Probably like a good straight ending for her :unsure:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Dylan not getting mentioned for the Yoga event is easily explained because why would he have been there, having shown absolutely no interest in yoga? And as it turned out it was an accident anyway, since he spent all his money in the city.
To me, it seems that all these paths and choices can be looked at as "alternate universes" in the game depending on the chosen path and its choices. You mention mostly your choices and that's understandable but it leaves room to argue another point of view because while you present it as an "accident" and "spending all his money in the city" that's just ONE of the two options that are available for the yoga event regarding Dylan.

The other path, is where Dylan is NOT sent to the boarding school, thus he is NOT spending his money in the city he just doesn't have any with him at that moment, and it's NOT an accident because before going to do Yoga with Patricia, they both pick up Dylan from his self-defense lessons, and since there was no other choice then Dylan tags along. You may say it was an "accident" but that's just because Sophia forgot about the lessons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously, it worked out great for Dylan and his point of view because of the show he managed to enjoy Sophia, Patricia, Marie, and Claire naked. :sneaky::love:(y)

Now that I think about it, was there a reason Dylan didn't invite either Sam or Zac to the day 16 beach event?
Regarding zac, I don't remember nor know why zac couldn't go to the beach, but the reason Amber's son couldn't go was that he was busy rehearsing with his band for the concert I guess, again even Ellie's prank worked in Dylan's favor with Sophia, seems pranks and accidents have been working on Dylan's favor so far. Who knows what will happen next.

As for theorizing why Dylan hasn't got an invite to the concert, we don't know that yet but I'm sure L&P will come up with an explanation for Dylan not to go since it's Amber's son's event. What I'm interested to know is if in that event Sophia can hook up Ellie with him and end his storyline because in my game Ellie is not dating Logan and least of all Julia, so I wonder how it could that play out for Ellie if doing that event or not.

As I said, we're basically talking about "alternate universes" in the game because of the paths and choices.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I believe that a daughter for a mother can become an perfect girlfriend, a girlfriend in every sense. It's okay if their relationship up to being romantic. It's just a new level of relationship between mother and daughter. The highest level of love and trust. :love:
Which is the very same argument I've been having and talking about regarding Mother & Son, Sophia & Dylan. The same level of love and trust, connection, that can be meaningful, and stronger. Incest it maybe but it can very well be love, trust, and understanding with just as much romance and passion because of what they are to each other, that's why I think they can also become a perfect girlfriend for Dylan.

That's why I've always liked incest relationships in games and the way they're addressed, to see which developers do that relationship right and which ones just rush towards the sex.

The extasis between Mother & Son connecting, completing each other, and becoming one from where it all began, it can make it believable to form such a relationship when it has always been true love between them, just a line, a boundary they have to cross but once they do, they realize how great it feels be like that close with each other. :love:

So in a way, I can agree with you, Mother & Son, or in your case Mother & Daughter are great for relationships when it's done right. And well...incest is the best! hehehe. :sneaky::love:(y)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is no Dylan and Amber in my playthrough as there was no following the Dylan POV at Yoga, nor was there no chicken fight. I find it rather gratifying. :p

No MILF for him and he will lose Emma very soon.
Oh there isn't in mine either. I only know Amber is Mrs Robinson because it was mentioned here in the thread, and you can look it up in the code.

For me Dylan will probably end up with Marie (since Dylan gets a perfect run with Marie if you choose Sophia's POV), provided he doesn't fuck up and get a boot to the head like it appears her previous boyfriends did.

Reactions: Silvenight1

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Could be. I could accept it as I love shipping Harry Potter with Tonks, Fluer, or Amelia Bones in my fanfictions alongside Luna and Hermione. So Dylan with Marie would keep Emma for Sophia, alongside Ellie/Julia/Patricia.

If its not clear to all I am a harem guy. But it has to fit the story. Marie may fit the niche of an older but not MILFy girl for the kid. I don't hate him, unlike Ron from Harry Potter so I wish him well... away from my Sophia and her harem.:LOL::devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I would really like to see Sophia ... take initiatives.
It is always the others who make her give way.
Come on Sophia, have some confidence in yourself and show Ellie what you're capable of :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes