Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
And was dumb enough to spend all his money, so that he was stuck in the city (at least on the boarding school route). I mean, for someone that is meant to be an adult, how hard is it to keep say $10 so that you can always get home? I don't know how it is over in San Alejo, but where I live you have a separate card with credit on it, so that you have to be really stupid to get into the situation Dylan does. You can even go into debit if the trip costs more than you expect, as long as you put more credit on before your next trip.
Most private schooling in the US, even among the well heeled, is done sort of like regular schooling... they come home during the evening. As for the very very rare boarding schools in the States, they give the kids a stipend and expect them to be responsible enough to never need more than that amount. Only the biggest fucking idiots need more as it is all you get for a month unless you have a family who will pop for some bailout cash. Sadly it takes usually longer than a day to get that as banks and money transfer companies have to run it through their systems.

I don't know how Dylan gets saved as I am after Emma in my current playthrough, but he is damn lucky to have family with ready cash near to hand. Otherwise the moron would be hiking it home, and facing the wrath of his school's curfew breaking punishments.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ellie is definitely sexually interested in her mom. Even if she herself does not understand this now, she seduces her. It is high time for Sophia to admit that she was turned on by her daughter and next time kiss Ellie herself. I'm sure Ellie is waiting for this.
At some point L&P mentioned that Elli is a very insecure person.
He wanted to make that clear with the movement of your hands during the
evening in the club with Sophia and Patricia.
I think Elli wants sexual adventures without having to leave her comfort zone.
And after seeing your mother masturbate and kiss with Patrica, she saw the chance
to go on an adventure with someone she most trusted.
And I'm sure as long as she feels safe and your mother goes with her,
she won't limit herself to just having sex with Sophia.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
At some point L&P mentioned that Elli is a very insecure person.
He wanted to make that clear with the movement of your hands during the
evening in the club with Sophia and Patricia.
I think Elli wants sexual adventures without having to leave her comfort zone.
And after seeing your mother masturbate and kiss with Patrica, she saw the chance
to go on an adventure with someone she most trusted.
And I'm sure as long as she feels safe and your mother goes with her,
she won't limit herself to just having sex with Sophia.
Her mother is her ideal, her best friend, I would not be surprised if at some point after such a close relationship, Ellie just feels that she is falling in love with her mother, especially when she recognizes Sophia's personality from all sides.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Is the first release of AWAM is on RPGM platform?:unsure:
I don't think so. It has been a ren'py VN from the word go as far as I know. The two engines are completely different. A change over would be impossible. Switching from Unity to ren'py is hard enough for devs.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Ahh that would be part of why it has been slow to develop. The two engines are incompatible. They have zero in common safe being game code.

Sheesh let L&P have a break people. Witch Trainer Silver folks are forgiving of their devs for transferring from Unity to ren'py, and it wasn't seamless but closer in format.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It's not Big Brother, with Max the stalker and his aunt ex machina Kira. Dylan may be young and shy, but I hope he decides all and reaches the goal himself. :unsure:
Hehe, I never played that BB game and by the looks of it, it's better that I didn't. :ROFLMAO:

I agree, at least so far, any goal he has reached with Sophia has been by himself without the help of Patricia or Julia or anyone else, and Aiden doesn't count because the twist is going to be removed.

Part of what he has achieved by himself has been by talking plainly with Sophia during the "bikini deal" event, then the foot massage, then the deal of doing house chores, the solo bikini fashion event, and the breakfast in bed. No one has been helping him in order to get those moments with Sophia. Without the twist anymore, I also hope that, as you said, for Dylan to keep achieving his goals by himself with future events that can provide more closeness with Sophia by his own merits instead of by the help of someone else.

Having said that, I'm not entirely out of the possibility that Patricia could help in some direct or indirect way to Dylan and Sophia, she knows and noticed how Dylan was staring at Sophia's ass and she didn't mind it at all, so who knows how that could play out IF it even plays out. :unsure:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Ahh that would be part of why it has been slow to develop. The two engines are incompatible. They have zero in common safe being game code.

Sheesh let L&P have a break people. Witch Trainer Silver folks are forgiving of their devs for transferring from Unity to ren'py, and it wasn't seamless but closer in format.
that version is from 2017 and the new version started in 2018.is not like he change engine last year.
Do you know a place that I can find the Rpgm version?
I like to see the map of san alejo:D
it was post a few months ago.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hehe, I never played that BB game and by the looks of it, it's better that I didn't. :ROFLMAO:

I agree, at least so far, any goal he has reached with Sophia has been by himself without the help of Patricia or Julia or anyone else, and Aiden doesn't count because the twist is going to be removed.

Part of what he has achieved by himself has been by talking plainly with Sophia during the "bikini deal" event, then the foot massage, then the deal of doing house chores, the solo bikini fashion event, and the breakfast in bed. No one has been helping him in order to get those moments with Sophia. Without the twist anymore, I also hope that, as you said, for Dylan to keep achieving his goals by himself with future events that can provide more closeness with Sophia by his own merits instead of by the help of someone else.

Having said that, I'm not entirely out of the possibility that Patricia could help in some direct or indirect way to Dylan and Sophia, she knows and noticed how Dylan was staring at Sophia's ass and she didn't mind it at all, so who knows how that could play out IF it even plays out. :unsure:
Good old fashioned emotional blackmail seems to work well for Dylan//Ellie.
Only my precious is pure of heart and good enough for Sophia

Reactions: MacCloud

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
that version is from 2017 and the new version started in 2018.is not like he change engine last year.
Still I hear people whinging that he "started in 2017!!!! Blah. Blah. Blah" all the freaking time. I get tired of seeing it is all.
I may wish for a faster update time but I don't want shit. Fastfood is more often crapfood. I don't want a Milfy City, with not a single update, but I want a fine meal.

I'm also a fanfiction writer and novelist, I know the hard as hell time it takes to keep working on an artistic project. You effing burn out trying to keep up with "updating" and publishing. Some people want a 5star Michelin extravaganza on a free foodline budget. *Sigh* I'll get off my box while looking out on all the game threads with no updates for years compared with the slow but still working L&P.

:rolleyes: *humming* "Count your blessings, name them one by one..."

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You have to admit though, it's harder for Dylan & Ellie with Sophia because they're related, it's an uphill battle to climb over the "boundaries of morality" Sophia has regarding incest to then achieve their goals and for Sophia to accept the relationship.

Whereas Alyssa it can be easier because she is not related, she is around the same age as Sophia, she is also a mother and she has lots in common aaaand...she IS NOT RELATED!!!! hahahaha. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

I'm not arguing against your point, not at all, I'm arguing how your point it's a lot easier compared to my point of Dylan and/or Ellie for Sophia. As for the purest of hearts...I don't know, Alyssa might be a little freaky too but you know that better than I do. :sneaky:

If only that Antonio could talk, the things he could say about what Alyssa says/moans and whispers when she is with him. :sneaky::cool:
Hey, I just like to stir things up once in a while.
Yea I know I bad
Alyssa number 1 always

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

it was post a few months ago.
Actually new version is also from 2017,not even a month after RPGM version,more like 15 days.Almost same month.
Edit.For lockerxx -what is not clear?The RPGM version is from 21 october 2017,the Ren'Py version is from 6 November 2017.So same year.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Actually new version is also from 2017,not even a month after RPGM version,more like 15 days.Almost same month.
Edit.For lockerxx -what is not clear?The RPGM version is from 21 october 2017,the Ren'Py version is from 6 November 2017.So same year.
i remember it come in november but not what day :ROFLMAO:.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes