Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a link to get the latest version of this game? It's no longer on Fapnation.
Also known as the OP, yes, yes there is. You'll probably also need the "Fix", which is also on that post. I wouldn't bother with Fapnation any more. We generally get everything L&P posts, often within a few hours of release. The only exception are the top tier posts, in which L&P has asked those patrons specifically not to share it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think your second and third kisses might be around the wrong way. But that's beside the point. Either way, that's four kisses to four different women in a 48 hour period. And half of them family members. And after the last one, just the sight of her smiling gets Sophia all tingly.

Whereas the most the boys have got in Dylan's insidious kiss he needed to sneak, and a peck on the cheek from Ellie. They really have some catching up to do if they're going to get anywhere with Sophia anytime soon
True even Tyler has gotten further than most of the guys, all Sam has seen is Sophia's partial areolas and in her lingerie the same as Zac and Dylan, lingerie wise.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
does it any ntr or sharing type of content. If there is any I am staying away from it.
Judging by how L&P has been writing I would be surprised if their will ever be any ntr. As for threesome or moresome type sharing, that is a probably a yes to a trio and a maybe on the latter to a limited extent. If your worries are about wife lending then it is a no, the husband in the game may be a useless dick but he is also a jealous sort and Sophia is a conservative woman.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Judging by how L&P has been writing I would be surprised if their will ever be any ntr. As for threesome or moresome type sharing, that is a probably a yes to a trio and a maybe on the latter to a limited extent. If your worries are about wife lending then it is a no, the husband in the game may be a useless dick but he is also a jealous sort and Sophia is a conservative woman.
I agree with the trio(3 some)but I also doubt that it will go any higher and I suspect that the 3 somes will not happen that often in the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes