farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes same thinking by me.why is not with dylan but with elle .these both are incests
Maybe because Dylan will be in the next update? There are two Dylan events for each Ellie event. I'm not saying anything against Dylan, but have to have the conscience to complain about Ellie:D And the main character is Sophia, not Dylan or Ellie.
Moreover, these are completely different incest storylines.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
You should be awarded whiner of the year. If you enjoy it so much then chill out and relax.
When did I whine? I simply said Deliverance is making frequent big updates. If that's whining for you then I have nothing else to say.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
When did I whine? I simply said Deliverance is making frequent big updates. If that's whining for you then I have nothing else to say.
Yeah to point out how upset it makes you to have such fewer updates for this game. As I've stated before just because one developer puts out updates every 2 months does NOT mean every other developer has to follow suit. So chill out, relax and wait like the rest of us. And thank you for having nothing else to say. That's probably the best thing you could have said :LUL:

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Yeah to point out how upset it makes you to have such fewer updates for this game. As I've stated before just because one developer puts out updates every 2 months does NOT mean every other developer has to follow suit. So chill out, relax and wait like the rest of us. And thank you for having nothing else to say. That's probably the best thing you could have said :LUL:
Just because I said there are other games with bigger updates you assumed that I am upset with this game? Which I never said. But one thing I will definitely say that AWAM has some of the most toxic fanboys who defend this game from even the slightest of criticism.
PS I am a fan of AWAM too and no I am not saying all fans of AWAM are toxic and neither I am saying LNP has to follow suit. But there are some dumbasses who think with their dicks and assume shit.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
When the update arrives, do i need to download a fresh version updated or a standalone patch will be available? Also, will the saves be compatible?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Just because I said there are other games with bigger updates you assumed that I am upset with this game? Which I never said. But one thing I will definitely say that AWAM has some of the most toxic fanboys who defend this game from even the slightest of criticism.
PS I am a fan of AWAM too and no I am not saying all fans of AWAM are toxic and neither I am saying LNP has to follow suit. But there are some dumbasses who think with their dicks and assume shit.
Well so much for having nothing else to say :rolleyes: Whining about when updates come out is not criticism. You're getting a free game on a free site from a developer who is spending HIS time and effort trying to make an enjoyable VN for people to like. If you think the developer's craft is really something you can donate to his cause to help him/her in upgrades to help with his work. Even if you don't you still get the benefit of enjoying his work here for free. So update times are completely at the discretion of the developer. If you don't have the patience to wait you're free to leave. Whining about it makes no sense and accomplishes nothing. So chill out, relax, stop assuming shit and letting your dick do the thinking. The update will come when it comes. Zen :WeSmart:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have a feeling most will be disappointed in this update. Love the game, but takes forever to develop and im a patreon. He should of had this done inside of two months. At least he hardly leads us on.
I know that I'll enjoy it!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes