CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Well so much for having nothing else to say :rolleyes: Whining about when updates come out is not criticism. You're getting a free game on a free site from a developer who is spending HIS time and effort trying to make an enjoyable VN for people to like. If you think the developer's craft is really something you can donate to his cause to help him/her in upgrades to help with his work. Even if you don't you still get the benefit of enjoying his work here for free. So update times are completely at the discretion of the developer. If you don't have the patience to wait you're free to leave. Whining about it makes no sense and accomplishes nothing. So chill out, relax, stop assuming shit and letting your dick do the thinking. The update will come when it comes. Zen :WeSmart:
OMFG, even when I said the developer doesn't has to follow suit and release frequent updates, you are still assuming that I am whining. Dude I have no complaints with the game or the dev, I only agreed to someone else's comment that yeah other Devs are making frequent updates, that absolutely doesn't mean I am complaining against AWAM.
And no, what I said is not criticism, but yes there are people like you who can't digest criticism or anything which remotely resembles criticism.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm whining... it's been 3yrs. 1 of those boys better be dicking her in the next chapter
Not until at least playable day 19, so likely at least another 3 or so years. That's best case scenario with 2 monthly updates.

And if talks about 1 day a year progress is true, then you're looking at closer to 7 years.

• Wow
Reactions: love47474747474

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not until at least playable day 19, so likely at least another 3 or so years. That's best case scenario with 2 monthly updates.

And if talks about 1 day a year progress is true, then you're looking at closer to 7 years.
I mean, I think we can all agree that you just have to laugh if these numbers are accurate. Love or hate the game, take a minute to just have a good laugh because that's insane. I don't blame anyone for giving up on this game, and I probably will too at some point, but at this point what more is there to say? If you think it's outrageous what L&P is doing, I don't think you're wrong, but shouting into the wind won't help. There's so many great games out there that you'll find something you'll love, I know I have.

At this point I'm looking at AWAM as an absolutely fascinating car wreck, I just can't look away.

Oct 18, 2019
The mt2007 forum participant has a wrong approach to life. If you were given for free, eat what you have given and there is nothing to be indignant with.
This is how the cattle in the stall are treated. too consumerist approach.
People do not moan or whine. Someone unconditionally likes the game. This is basically the category that mt2007 refers to. Received for free and don't buzz.
They only need a beautiful picture, a primitive plot and updates 2 times a year.
And there are those who empathize with the author and the heroine. They want the plot to develop in an interesting way. They don't need garbage tracks, so they try to reach the author. And they do it mostly more politely.
I suppose if the author at least sometimes listened to these comments, the game would be more reliable, dynamic and fast.
But he, unfortunately, focuses on such as mt2007.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Also, i see constantly these 3 images from the game and well, i followed the walkthrough religiously and no such thing appeard to me unfortunately. Are they ingame and i screwed something, or are they in the new update?
130103424_675872193096119_8121344694841342406_n.jpg 130344161_1024750284669978_1208708982319959553_n.png 130557860_1032823833896909_991512587798964573_n.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also, i see constantly these 3 images from the game and well, i followed the walkthrough religiously and no such thing appeard to me unfortunately. Are they ingame and i screwed something, or are they in the new update?
View attachment 933992 View attachment 933993 View attachment 933994
That scene is on the boarding school route, so you have to refuse Aiden's tasks.

Is it worth someone on the Dylan route making a walkthrough for that scene? It seems a lot of new fans have trouble reaching it

abram1

May 24, 2020
The mt2007 forum participant has a wrong approach to life. If you were given for free, eat what you have given and there is nothing to be indignant with.
People do not moan or whine. Someone unconditionally likes the game. This is basically the category that mt2007 refers to. Received for free and don't buzz.
They only need a beautiful picture, a primitive plot and updates 2 times a year.
And there are those who empathize with the author and the heroine. They want the plot to develop in an interesting way. They don't need garbage tracks, so they try to reach the author. And they do it mostly more politely.
I suppose if the author at least sometimes listened to these comments, the game would be more reliable, dynamic and fast.
While I was reading about different aproaches to life and other stuff I glanced at those, who agreed with you comment and surprise-suprise, it seems to me that you're liking your own posts, though you've even put some effort and barely changed your user name.
Bravo! Please, don't apply your own point of view concerning multiple aspects of life to others. If we are the herd, lol, then you're definetely not a cowboy. Be more humble.

The only way "to reach the author" is to become some high ranking supporter on his Patreon page, but probably even that won't help much, as L&P had stated previously that the plot of the game is done and he's completing the game at his own pace, whether we like or not.
Maybe you can contact him and convince to get some help on the side from other devs or very talented guys from the fan art thread.

And no, L&P couldn't care less about all of us. Patrons giving him bread and butter, not the dwellers of F95. Besides, if he starts listening to lots of suggestions, it won't be his vision of the game, but sort of our collective wisful fanfic, which would probably be a total mess.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
That scene is on the boarding school route, so you have to refuse Aiden's tasks.

Is it worth someone on the Dylan route making a walkthrough for that scene? It seems a lot of new fans have trouble reaching it
Ah, that explains it,never went that route. But that scene seems awesome. Might try it if able and know how

Jul 11, 2017
for someone else giving this error after sam being caught spied in the pool?
2020-12-08.png this error after sam being caught spied in the pool?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I am getting this game for free & acknowledge that this gives little value to any comments I may make from the Dev's POV. Many of those here will be familiar with the concept of the "cash cow" as shown in the "Boston Box," as taught at Harvard Business School, (just another prestigious establishment I never attended). Right now AWAM is a cash cow par excellence, so much so that the output can actually be slowed down under the guise of speeding up, it's brilliant! You have to admire this, even while being dismayed as an individual player. Who knows what exciting opportunities the future may present to slow down even more? This begs the question, if I was in L&P's shoes & had found a formula for making money, while delivering less as time went on, wouldn't I do the same? More seriously, the move towards 1 day per annum could be taken as a decline in the Dev's interest in actually producing the game & this is what bothers me most.

Reactions: Jude6 and Toushiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ah, that explains it,never went that route. But that scene seems awesome. Might try it if able and know how
Well as far as I'm aware (since I don't play the Dylan route), choosing to send Dylan to boarding school locks out Sophia/Dylan, so for those on the Dylan route there really is no point. Much like setting Emma up with Dylan.

To my knowledge the point of the chicken fight scene is the planned Dylan/Amber path

Oct 18, 2019
While I was reading about different aproaches to life and other stuff I glanced at those, who agreed with you comment and surprise-suprise, it seems to me that you're liking your own posts, though you've even put some effort and barely changed your user name.
Bravo! Please, don't apply your own point of view concerning multiple aspects of life to others. If we are the herd, lol, then you're definetely not a cowboy. Be more humble.

The only way "to reach the author" is to become some high ranking supporter on his Patreon page, but probably even that won't help much, as L&P had stated previously that the plot of the game is done and he's completing the game at his own pace, whether we like or not.
Maybe you can contact him and convince to get some help on the side from other devs or very talented guys from the fan art thread.

And no, L&P couldn't care less about all of us. Patrons giving him bread and butter, not the dwellers of F95. Besides, if he starts listening to lots of suggestions, it won't be his vision of the game, but sort of our collective wisful fanfic, which would probably be a total mess.

I disagree with you. If I had posted myself, I would have come up with a different name and surname. In our country, this is a fairly common combination. Hiding behind a nickname is childhood.
I rarely express my opinion here. There are also more eminent forum participants.
I just don't like it when those who feel like the master of life (in their own kitchen) are trying to smear everyone with shit at once.
I have my own opinion, which differs from the voiced one.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well as far as I'm aware (since I don't play the Dylan route), choosing to send Dylan to boarding school locks out Sophia/Dylan, so for those on the Dylan route there really is no point. Much like setting Emma up with Dylan.

To my knowledge the point of the chicken fight scene is the planned Dylan/Amber path
I don't know if the sending Dylan away locks out Sophia,I know it opens up possibilities with Emma.

abram1

May 24, 2020
I am getting this game for free & acknowledge that this gives little value to any comments I may make from the Dev's POV. Many of those here will be familiar with the concept of the "cash cow" as shown in the "Boston Box," as taught at Harvard Business School, (just another prestigious establishment I never attended). Right now AWAM is a cash cow par excellence, so much so that the output can actually be slowed down under the guise of speeding up, it's brilliant! You have to admire this, even while being dismayed as an individual player. Who knows what exciting opportunities the future may present to slow down even more? This begs the question, if I was in L&P's shoes & had found a formula for making money, while delivering less as time went on, wouldn't I do the same? More seriously, the move towards 1 day per annum could be taken as a decline in the Dev's interest in actually producing the game & this is what bothers me most.
I'm afraid you're falling into the paradigm "he said - she said". From our perspective (but not everyone's, mine included) L&P is a lazy, sluggish german fuck, who's not working 24/7, deliberately delaying the updates every single time, while sipping beer and eating sausages. I already joked about this topic sometime ago and not everyone got the irony.

The best comparison with the AWAM would me Milfy City. ICSTOR put his junk on the fan base long time ago and though he's working on something else as well as M City, the game recieved no updates for more than a year(!). Can you imagine how much crap people would throw on the fan if something similar happened to AWAM? You'd see riots, mob with pitchforks demanding L&P's head.

It may seem to us that he's stalling it on purpose but he's working at his full power alone, unlike other dev teams. Help with translation from side sources doesn't have a huge impact on the development process. He's a stubborn dude and has no intention to share his income with anyone, that's an unfortunate fact for us as whose, who wishes the updates being released more or less on a regular basis.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if the sending Dylan away locks out Sophia,I know it opens up possibilities with Emma.
The Walktrough clearly states that boarding schools ends Dylan chances with Sophia. But setting Dylan with Amber is something new, i didn´t even knew this was possible

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Walktrough clearly states that boarding schools ends Dylan chances with Sophia. But setting Dylan with Amber is something new, i didn´t even knew this was possible
Ok thanks for that.
The pool party is more about Dylan's attitude towards Amber so it could open up the possibility of something with Amber

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes