SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Well unfortunately, this update(v0.115) and the one after 0.115 don't have any Sophia/Sam event. So, I hafta warn you that both of these updates v0.115 and v0.130 might disappoint you.

But, the evening event of the next playable day is actually about sam's concert and it is expected to be really big.
Even though, we can't expect more daring scene, I have the feeling that Sophia will actually kiss Sam in this event.

But Alley_Cat already told that he was not sure about the kiss since Ellie and Julia are also going to be there in the concert with Sophia.

And lastly, like armion82 said we have to wait for atleast half year for that.
Aww damn that is sad. Well if it is something big then I guess it's ok to wait for half a year.
A full fledge kiss would be great but I hope it leads to something else too, maybe some handplay by either party.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Could you tell me your source of information for this name as I don't remember his surname ever being mentioned thanks
Aiden gives an obviously made-up name when the class roll-call is being taken on Sophia's first day teaching at Northtown High. She replies something along the lines of, "That's funny because I have an Aiden Cooper on my list." At least this is what I remember. (I know Bayerischman has already covered this but it's in German).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Something hot happens(hetro)on playable day 16(I think that is the right day) but we don't know what it is.
Alley_Cat may have more information on this.
Sophia meets Alyssa on playable day 17.
Deadline for sex with Bennett also on playable 17(I think).
This is all I can remember right now.
Playable day 16 will have something "wild", but it is unlikely to be hetero. Earliest for that could be playable day 19, but that is unconfirmable, as original post has been deleted. Event on playable day 16 is likely to be with Ellie as she has "several" events that day, and Dylan has none. Julia is also due to make an appearance that day.

Yes, playable day 17 is two weeks after Bennett's proposal.
UOTE="horankao, post: 4757515, member: 3178678"]
I kinda liked it but was enjoying a playthrough playing good wife and then all the other stats sort up, particularly lesbians sort of bi or repressed lesbian. Seems however the game has ended for me with "to be continued" and I had sex with the husband who was up for baby then end. Also, I had an error in which if I went to peek in the locker room a second time as Dylan with the erotic yoga lesson when everyone saying good bye it had to be rolled back. I was hoping I have more play to work the lesbian stuff, a long game and get Dylan Marie. It just felt like some of the filthy scenarios were too implausible for any self respecting and logical woman, and other scenarios. Sophia isnt so dumb or shallow she go across town to shower in a locked gym to do her hair or take a subway with thugs about. Who the hell would let some punk black mail them for 12 actions or let a principal grope their ass? I guessing I have to be more implausible slutty to get more lesbian and other affairs. Seems like a limit is reached when you hit a certain stat number but not enough events to catch it up the main stat. Was hoping I get a high Good Wife and then get high Sam and Lesbian. You cant really catch up the others. So my first playthrough was more logical erotica which had some hot stuff especially lesbian stuff and husband sex.

Overall I enjoyed it and really like the characters but suppose need more erotic scenarios even for Good wife. I also don't see how it was filthy some of the stuff that made you filthy. I think I will play through again a more lesbian one and cougar one but I may keep hitting a limit because some of the scenarios Sophia as a character I could buy actually doing. Maybe more sexual things for Good Wife
[/QUOTE]
High GW and high Sam and lesbian is unlikely to be possible. Mid-range however is a different matter. One of my saves will probably be lesbian route but occasional sex with Liam.
I so want to like this game but it is so slowwww..the writing is really good and the renders are pretty solid but my god...such a slow burn..i legit just played it for like 3 hours and i basicly only saw a little bit of nipple Sophia flashed Sam at the pool..I dont need to a VN have sex like every second..but sheesh.
You might just be playing a different route. She's been naked in the lesbian route several times, and even once now on the Dylan route
May be they are lesbians
Of course not, with most of us being male, including myself.
Damn straight! I came here for the milf Bussy.
And I'll stay here until I see her getting railed by the old fart at the news stand
Wrong game. That's JOHN, and I think may have even happened already.
Concerning Morello's brother I had thought that this person could be Aidens uncle since his first name is never mentioned in the dialogbut his surname is murray I think.
As for the caino's owner being Aidens uncle it has not crossed my mind
Aiden's surname is Cooper, which we find out at Sophia's first class.
His uncle is Richard Murphy, and that is first mentioned by Principal Johnson on day 16 when Sophia complains about Aiden

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Playable day 16 will have something "wild", but it is unlikely to be hetero. Earliest for that could be playable day 19, but that is unconfirmable, as original post has been deleted. Event on playable day 16 is likely to be with Ellie as she has "several" events that day, and Dylan has none. Julia is also due to make an appearance that day.

Yes, playable day 17 is two weeks after Bennett's proposal.
UOTE="horankao, post: 4757515, member: 3178678"]
I kinda liked it but was enjoying a playthrough playing good wife and then all the other stats sort up, particularly lesbians sort of bi or repressed lesbian. Seems however the game has ended for me with "to be continued" and I had sex with the husband who was up for baby then end. Also, I had an error in which if I went to peek in the locker room a second time as Dylan with the erotic yoga lesson when everyone saying good bye it had to be rolled back. I was hoping I have more play to work the lesbian stuff, a long game and get Dylan Marie. It just felt like some of the filthy scenarios were too implausible for any self respecting and logical woman, and other scenarios. Sophia isnt so dumb or shallow she go across town to shower in a locked gym to do her hair or take a subway with thugs about. Who the hell would let some punk black mail them for 12 actions or let a principal grope their ass? I guessing I have to be more implausible slutty to get more lesbian and other affairs. Seems like a limit is reached when you hit a certain stat number but not enough events to catch it up the main stat. Was hoping I get a high Good Wife and then get high Sam and Lesbian. You cant really catch up the others. So my first playthrough was more logical erotica which had some hot stuff especially lesbian stuff and husband sex.

Overall I enjoyed it and really like the characters but suppose need more erotic scenarios even for Good wife. I also don't see how it was filthy some of the stuff that made you filthy. I think I will play through again a more lesbian one and cougar one but I may keep hitting a limit because some of the scenarios Sophia as a character I could buy actually doing. Maybe more sexual things for Good Wife
High GW and high Sam and lesbian is unlikely to be possible. Mid-range however is a different matter. One of my saves will probably be lesbian route but occasional sex with Liam.

You might just be playing a different route. She's been naked in the lesbian route several times, and even once now on the Dylan route

Of course not, with most of us being male, including myself.

Wrong game. That's JOHN, and I think may have even happened already.

Aiden's surname is Cooper, which we find out at Sophia's first class.
His uncle is Richard Murphy, and that is first mentioned by Principal Johnson on day 16 when Sophia complains about Aiden
[/QUOTE]
I have just checked my information on Playable day 16 and yes it will be wild but no mention whether it will be with a male or a female just that it will not be with the husband.
I can't find the post from the dev now but I am sure it mentioned playable day 16 and something wild happening(hetro) but unless I can find the post I am stuck.
Thanks for you information Alley_Cat
Also I never noticed that the decision for bennett also happened on the day that Sophia meets Alyssa,busy day for Sophia

Last edited:

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Just wondering... Does the MC ever get smashed or is it a lot of teasing still?? I played this some time ago and while i liked the writing and the renders are awesome i remember thinking the name of the game should be changed to A Wife and Blue Baller.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just wondering... Does the MC ever get smashed or is it a lot of teasing still?? I played this some time ago and while i liked the writing and the renders are awesome i remember thinking the name of the game should be changed to A Wife and Blue Baller.
If you're asking what I think you're asking, this either isn't the game for you, or you should just come back in about a decade when it does have the content you're after

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Neither. If L&P can manage for 2 monthly updates (which is what he's aiming for), the noon update will likely be February or March

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes