Jan 23, 2018
Are there any actual sex scenes in this game yet? I mean I see Oral Sex in the tags which is good, but if its just her husband than who cares?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Are there any actual sex scenes in this game yet? I mean I see Oral Sex in the tags which is good, but if its just her husband than who cares?
There are sex scenes with her husband. The most recent update ends with a sex scene with him that you can get on any path.

But, and this is not intended as an insult, based on how you posed the question I don't think this game is for you. It's, to put it mildly, a very very very slow burn.

Jan 23, 2018
There are sex scenes with her husband. The most recent update ends with a sex scene with him that you can get on any path.

But, and this is not intended as an insult, based on how you posed the question I don't think this game is for you. It's, to put it mildly, a very very very slow burn.
No worries thats not insulting at all. Yeah I think you're right. I give up on this lol.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
As long as he doesn't see any decrease of money from supporters, he will not be motivated to change anything or speed up, and that is a fact. But sheeps don't understand that.

Reactions: RenpySenpy69

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As long as he doesn't see any decrease of money from supporters, he will not be motivated to change anything or speed up, and that is a fact. But sheeps don't understand that.
If you check his number for Patrons you will see that he has lost patrons and the numbers are lower than last month so your so called facts don't stack up.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If you check his number for Patrons you will see that he has lost patrons and the numbers are lower than last month so your so called facts don't stack up.
Old Dog - many of the people who complain about the Patreons that support L&P's vision ignore the fact that those same Patreons, like us, have skin in the game and are not motivated or bothered by people who complain about not getting enough free stuff fast enough.
In the U.S., pre-COVID, some grocery stores would offer free samples of food thinking that some of the shoppers would buy the product once they knew how good it was.

That never stopped some of those 'shoppers' from trying to make a meal out of the free samples then complaining when there was not enough variety or quantity of free samples at that store.

Neither those grocery stores nor L&P exist to provide free stuff.

That does not/will not stop the complainers who feel entitled to food or content in their desired quantity/speed of development and variety of food/erotic encounters.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog - many of the people who complain about the Patreons that support L&P's vision ignore the fact that those same Patreons, like us, have skin in the game and are not motivated or bothered by people who complain about not getting enough free stuff fast enough.
In the U.S., pre-COVID, some grocery stores would offer free samples of food thinking that some of the shoppers would buy the product once they knew how good it was.

That never stopped some of those 'shoppers' from trying to make a meal out of the free samples then complaining when there was not enough variety or quantity of free samples at that store.

Neither those grocery stores nor L&P exist to provide free stuff.

That does not/will not stop the complainers who feel entitled to food or content in their desired quantity/speed of development and variety of food/erotic encounters.
very true

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It sure is a good way to harvest some cheap "likes" in a very active thread. Not saying that is the only motivation for doing so. And I may have done it once....maybe twice.
Can you bring the likes to the marketplace and sell them to other, less popular farmers?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes