lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Making Sophia have sex with Bennett involves a lot of choices that have to be made before hand like not staying or staying till the end of the 2nd dinner date comes into play and also the schoolboard involvement.So it is not clear cut that they will and Sophia has at least 4 options to solve the Bennett problem.
i see sophie having sex with bennet early than dylan,sam,aiden,zak,ivan (the mover),jason and haru,carl,the old dudes,or Ada sons.is a one time thing and she is helping Dylan with this future.(and maybe we got a lot of lust point at that time :ROFLMAO:)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i see sophie having sex with bennet early than dylan,sam,aiden,zak,ivan (the mover),jason and haru,carl,the old dudes,or Ada sons.is a one time thing and she is helping Dylan with this future.(and maybe we got a lot of lust point at that time :ROFLMAO:)
We will have to wait till a round Playable day 18 to have the answer to that question

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I so want to like this game but it is so slowwww..the writing is really good and the renders are pretty solid but my god...such a slow burn..i legit just played it for like 3 hours and i basicly only saw a little bit of nipple Sophia flashed Sam at the pool..I dont need to a VN have sex like every second..but sheesh.

Sage Slave

Aug 13, 2018
I so want to like this game but it is so slowwww..the writing is really good and the renders are pretty solid but my god...such a slow burn..i legit just played it for like 3 hours and i basicly only saw a little bit of nipple Sophia flashed Sam at the pool..I dont need to a VN have sex like every second..but sheesh.
Play more so you can see Sophia's bare titties.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I can see Nathalie being first of the girls after what Sophia witnessed last time.

But I hope Bennett gets nowhere near Sophia. I wonder how far Sam will get after the concert. Or how quickly things will escalate with Morello's brother.
Because of the 1 week skip we will get,Bennett sex with Sophia will happen way faster than expected-day 17.
There is no way any other male(not counting Liam) to fuck Sophia earlier than day 17.
Something hot happens(hetro)on playable day 16 but we don't know what it is.
Only Dylan,Tyler and Sam to some extent have some real progress with Sophia.No way any of them to go that far in just 4-5 more days.For Tyler actually it will be a second scene for the whole game.
Of course L&P can think hot is Sophia letting,for example,Dylan playing with her boobs.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes