Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Your views on male sexuality are dark and very twisted.
That is because a lot of males are very dark and twisted in how they treat woman, that is just a fact. Just ask anyone related to timesup or who used #me2 tag on Twitter.

If that is the way that YOU wish to view the Sophia Dylan relationship, that she is just "a babe he wants to fuck", then I am not going to try and persuade you how wrong you are.

It is not how I view choose to view it and not how I will be playing it.
Read above and in another post regarding this, I said there was no proof that Dylan does care for Sophia and also said there is no proof he doesn't care for Sophia, I actually think he does. I was pointing out to someone that yes it's entirely possible for someone to work with someone else to manipulate a family member into doing what they want, Hollywood movies have been telling similar stories for many years.

End of day y'all know I'm right, it's the dark side of humanity where it's very likely someone in the real world would manipulate there own mother into doing something they didn't want to. Deny it all you want, facepalm the heck out of this post all you want but it's a fact that males and humanity can be very evil.

Anyway, my key point is just because you don't like something or don't agree with it doesn't mean it can't happen. So it was certainly possible for Dylan to work with Aiden to manipulate Sophia into sexual acts.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Except that we don't, and sadly now will never, know the full story of Dylan growing as a character. Yes things might not make sense now, but only because we don't know all the details, like how we don't know what Dylan did to make Ellie hate him so much.

That it makes Dylan look bad is actually good for the story, because it gives him something that he can overcome. Maybe even something he can overcome himself, unlike the Aiden and Bennett routes, which require Sophia to intervene. And I'd probably have more respect for Dylan as a character if he did overcome things himself. But unfortunately L&P and Dylan fans aren't giving Dylan that opportunity.
You realise the twist in on the path where the whole Sophia/Dylan thing is just over.So there will be no overcoming anything.That path is made for Dylan/Amber.
Don't worry, in a span of 2-3 years Sophia will spread her long divine legs for Ellie, Dylan, Sam, Pat and a line of others. Or not, and that would be a bummer.
I don't see how anyone can expect we will get 10 more playable days in next 2-3 years.Because that is what sounds like the most optimistic for sex with Dylan,Sam or any other male outside Liam and Bennett.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't see how anyone can expect we will get 10 more playable days in next 2-3 years.Because that is what sounds like the most optimistic for sex with Dylan,Sam or any other male outside Liam and Bennett.
I too have my doubts about the longevity of this game. I know L&P has stuck with it for a long time, but committing to one thing for 5+ years is a long time and shit can happen. 30 total playable days seems impossible to me, and may necessitate not only time skips but also montages to move the story forward. If anyone has played the original Xenogears on Playstation 1, think of disk 2 and all the jumping they did to move the story forward. (I know, that's a nerdy reference.)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I too have my doubts about the longevity of this game. I know L&P has stuck with it for a long time, but committing to one thing for 5+ years is a long time and shit can happen. 30 total playable days seems impossible to me, and may necessitate not only time skips but also montages to move the story forward. If anyone has played the original Xenogears on Playstation 1, think of disk 2 and all the jumping they did to move the story forward. (I know, that's a nerdy reference.)
We have 2 games that are already 6 years in development,still ongoing.And doesn't look like they will be done for at least 2-3 more years.Maybe L&P is trying to to outdo them?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
That is because a lot of males are very dark and twisted in how they treat woman, that is just a fact. Just ask anyone related to timesup or who used #me2 tag on Twitter.
the next step to this argument is "boys will be boys" or "if she didn't want to be raped she should not have dressed like that".... just become some people do reprehensible things or have the moral compas of a tardigrade, doesn't make it something the majority of decent human beings should agree or identify with... or feels comfortable playing through, or feel that it "makes sense".

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Read above and in another post regarding this, I said there was no proof that Dylan does care for Sophia and also said there is no proof he doesn't care for Sophia, I actually think he does. I was pointing out to someone that yes it's entirely possible for someone to work with someone else to manipulate a family member into doing what they want, Hollywood movies have been telling similar stories for many years.

End of day y'all know I'm right, it's the dark side of humanity where it's very likely someone in the real world would manipulate there own mother into doing something they didn't want to. Deny it all you want, facepalm the heck out of this post all you want but it's a fact that males and humanity can be very evil.

Anyway, my key point is just because you don't like something or don't agree with it doesn't mean it can't happen. So it was certainly possible for Dylan to work with Aiden to manipulate Sophia into sexual acts.
Let it not be said that all do go four ways to the one when faced with the notion of the doing, but I go too as well as thou to the surface to find the one true cell of higher to give to my own self in the knowing. 'Nuff said.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
the next step to this argument is "boys will be boys" or "if she didn't want to be raped she should not have dressed like that".... just become some people do reprehensible things or have the moral compas of a tardigrade, doesn't make it something the majority of decent human beings should agree or identify with... or feels comfortable playing through, or feel that it "makes sense".
excuse me but in no way did I say you should agree or identify with it, so please don't even try to imply that I did.

I just pointing out humanity is evil and males can be awful with how they treat woman, so anything is possible. In no way did I say it was right or correct or ethically moral to do such a thing, clearly it is not and there really is nothing in my post to even closely suggest I was saying it OK to do this.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
excuse me but in no way did I say you should agree or identify with it, so please don't even try to imply that I did.

I just pointing out humanity is evil and males can be awful with how they treat woman, so anything is possible. In no way did I say it was right or correct or ethically moral to do such a thing, clearly it is not and there really is nothing in my post to even closely suggest I was saying it OK to do this.
agreed.. and I didn't mean to imply you did. that said, possible doesn't necessarily mean it's the logical, or the only logical outcome.. or that it can't feel forced for the sake of eliciting sexytimes down the line in a contrived manner.
and with a game/VN that revolves around story telling and character development, where you are something more than a spectator because to an extent you're supposed to chose for the characters and thereby identify yourself a little with them, being kind of pushed towards a narrative that can feel contrived or forced towards the "ethically speaking worst outcome" (debatable, I agree), can rub people the wrong way or take them out of the narrative immersion.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
ok then bennet for males and natalie for females.
I can see Nathalie being first of the girls after what Sophia witnessed last time.

But I hope Bennett gets nowhere near Sophia. I wonder how far Sam will get after the concert. Or how quickly things will escalate with Morello's brother.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I can see Nathalie being first of the girls after what Sophia witnessed last time.

But I hope Bennett gets nowhere near Sophia. I wonder how far Sam will get after the concert. Or how quickly things will escalate with Morello's brother.
Nathalie could be a complete wild card, I can see her either being deeply involved, or only used rarely as needed to advance some specific event.

I think they need to put the Morello storyline on warp speed. It looks like a large story with lots of elements and characters. Considering the length of time remaining in the game, they don't have much time to waste so L&P needs to move quickly.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

that´s i like about this game we can make sophie had sex with bennet or send him to hell.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes