Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Will anyone else but her husband and child fuck Sofia in this update? Please write with any information about it.
Oh man...have we got disappointing news for you.

You're LITERALLY years away from Sophia having sex with anyone but her husband.

Edit- sexy things will happen to her, but actual sex (straight, or lesbian) is a long ways off.
Well, She did have sex with "Antonio." :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Holy cow you guys. For all of us bitching about L&P's release schedule, we should all be thankful we aren't the folks over at Dual Family.

In case you aren't paying attention, that crew has been waiting for Part X to be released since 2018. Today, at 8:30pm EST, the dev announced that he was (effectively) canceling Part X, and relaunching the game in January from Episode 1 and rebuilding it from the ground up. All because he decided that he "wanted to make a good game."

Like, holy hell...
giphy-downsized.gif

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I kinda liked it but was enjoying a playthrough playing good wife and then all the other stats sort up, particularly lesbians sort of bi or repressed lesbian. Seems however the game has ended for me with "to be continued" and I had sex with the husband who was up for baby then end. Also, I had an error in which if I went to peek in the locker room a second time as Dylan with the erotic yoga lesson when everyone saying good bye it had to be rolled back. I was hoping I have more play to work the lesbian stuff, a long game and get Dylan Marie. It just felt like some of the filthy scenarios were too implausible for any self respecting and logical woman, and other scenarios. Sophia isnt so dumb or shallow she go across town to shower in a locked gym to do her hair or take a subway with thugs about. Who the hell would let some punk black mail them for 12 actions or let a principal grope their ass? I guessing I have to be more implausible slutty to get more lesbian and other affairs. Seems like a limit is reached when you hit a certain stat number but not enough events to catch it up the main stat. Was hoping I get a high Good Wife and then get high Sam and Lesbian. You cant really catch up the others. So my first playthrough was more logical erotica which had some hot stuff especially lesbian stuff and husband sex.

Overall I enjoyed it and really like the characters but suppose need more erotic scenarios even for Good wife. I also don't see how it was filthy some of the stuff that made you filthy. I think I will play through again a more lesbian one and cougar one but I may keep hitting a limit because some of the scenarios Sophia as a character I could buy actually doing. Maybe more sexual things for Good Wife
When it came to the shower at school after taking a bath at home, I justified it to myself by deciding that Sophia must be a bit OCD about this. Then I thought that surely a woman of her education & attention to her own hygiene & beauty would know, that you shouldn't wash your hair every day because of the loss of natural oils? (She went to the school anyway in my playthrough but only to pick up filthy points). I also found some convoluted logic to address the other actions you mention. Every time there were filthy points to collect I took her in that direction, only to lose 6 of them at the end of Day18, because it seemed logical to me that she & Liam would make love to reaffirm their mutual commitment through enjoyable sex, after the torrid time they'd had.
This issue of being punished for choices is peppered throughout the story. People aren't always rigidly consistent in their RL decisions, so if this ever gets remade there should be a way to vary the paths occasionally without having points hammered down. This would make AWAM closer to reality but more importantly, easier to enjoy.

Reactions: horankao

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Really? you're trying to tell me that this isn't possible for someone to do? this isn't possible for a guy to do to a woman? You're insane if you really think that. People are capable of anything and humanity has shown that many times in its history.

Also, it is well within the possibilities for a man to go to tremendous lengths so that he can see a woman's boobs. Especially if its a win, win situation, Dylan gets to see Sophia and also, get's the bully off his back. There is nothing to suggest that Dylan cares about Sophia, there is nothing to suggest he doesn't either but there is everything to suggest he wants to see Sophia naked and fuck her. Its well-known men will go to any lengths and do all kinds of shit so that they can get laid, so its VERY possible Dylan would do this.

Finally, let's be serious here, most stories are about stretching the imagination and sometimes seeing things you would never see in reality.

At first, I thought it was a bit random this twist but more I think about it, more I think it was brilliant and completely different to what you would typically see in a VN.

Holy cow you guys. For all of us bitching about L&P's release schedule, we should all be thankful we aren't the folks over at Dual Family.

In case you aren't paying attention, that crew has been waiting for Part X to be released since 2018. Today, at 8:30pm EST, the dev announced that he was (effectively) canceling Part X, and relaunching the game in January from Episode 1 and rebuilding it from the ground up. All because he decided that he "wanted to make a good game."

Like, holy hell...
Jeez, that is crap and doesn't look good but if they think its that bad, then yeah they really should rebuild it. I haven't ever looked at Dual Family though, so don't know if it any good or bad.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Like, holy hell...
Dual Family was the first VN I played and I was really looking forward to part X, completing Act I (out of 3 acts) - back in 2018. Then the creator went NC and ghosted his community, followed by the slow gas-lighting about future updates. L&P has continued to show creative fire with AWAM and, in spite of bumps like having the live discord chat fail when the other person was no longer available, he keeps moving forward. P&T is continuing to climb and I think we'll have our update later this month even if some of the English translation is a bit less than immersive for some of us. There will always be people who complain about slow development, but I will take this over no development/gaslighting or boredom/burnout after a year or two resulting in another good/great VN getting abandoned.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Like, holy hell...
that game turn into a big meme.:poop:

abram1

May 24, 2020
We all had big expectations for this game, and I think it turned out to be the biggest disappointment in this site history.
Define "we", please, as me and lots of us like myself are not disasppointed. True, it's slightly irritating to wait 2-5 months, depending on a amount of renders L&P puts in each and every update. But, hey, it's free, so I see no point to be frustrated. The other gigantic game of the year landed straight on it's face and instead it shook the industry and gave us tons of memes. It turned out to be a dramedy, which AWAM is not. Well, it's a soup opera, where the director for some reason started listening to the audience instead of sticking to his original script. Hope, he knows what he's doing.
Most probably you were expecting for smth, which this product is absolutely not. Lower the bar of your imagination and this game will shine. It's not a fuck fest, but more of a seduction, though no sane woman would act as MC does. Don't worry, in a span of 2-3 years Sophia will spread her long divine legs for Ellie, Dylan, Sam, Pat and a line of others. Or not, and that would be a bummer.

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
Never trust the developer’s promise,
seeing is believing

There won't be too erotic things here, at most there are only limited plots

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes