D

Deleted member 2896487

I wrote this
Something hot happens(hetro)on playable day 16(I think that is the right day) but we don't know what it is.
Alley_Cat may have more information on this.
Sophia meets Alyssa on playable day 17.
Deadline for sex with Bennett also on playable 17(I think).
This is all I can remember right now.
I think Alley_Cat is going to be busy for a week or 2. So, he may not be visiting this forum in the mean time.

A little help guys, can anyone share the link for the signature of AWAM?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It is however completely idiotic to get facepalmed for merely repeating what you can remember that the developer has said are the upcoming events. What you stated are facts and not opinions.
Well this started already some, some pages ago. I wanted to ask about this already yesterday, but I was too drunk and couldn't form the question in a polite way ^^ Like I did now. Somehow. :oops:

I could post an empty space and I would still get facepalmed sad really
Bwahahaha, indeed!!! :giggle: :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I hope Old dog notices this is just fun from my side :) )

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well if L&P pushes a good update in 3 months (considering what he said about september not having any development) I guess we're on the good path. Will consider to go back as a patron if he keeps up to speed on the next update (where he'll start working right away).

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
My personal opinion as i don't like Dylan, but i don't like the way L&P is making Dylan a sort of secondary MC, first the pool scene with him and Amber it should have been about Sophia and Sam and even the yoga scene it should have been about Sophia and the other women Dylan shouldn't have even been there. This could be where you possibly ruin your story if you are going to bring a secondary MC this late and so close to the end of your story. I know Dylan had one or two choices early on which they shouldn't have been there anyway as i said this Story is about Sophia and her choices but we will see what happens. Agree or disagree it don't really matter i am just passing my opinion.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
My personal opinion as i don't like Dylan, but i don't like the way L&P is making Dylan a sort of secondary MC, first the pool scene with him and Amber it should have been about Sophia and Sam and even the yoga scene it should have been about Sophia and the other women Dylan shouldn't have even been there. This could be where you possibly ruin your story if you are going to bring a secondary MC this late and so close to the end of your story. I know Dylan had one or two choices early on which they shouldn't have been there anyway as i said this Story is about Sophia and her choices but we will see what happens. Agree or disagree it don't really matter i am just passing my opinion.
Indeed, at this stage of the game, making Dylan the second pratagonist is to stretch the story with different fillers. Not to mention, he plays a MC in the bonus storyline.
Plus, hardly a lot of people would follow Dylan's routes with Emma or Marie.

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
Indeed, at this stage of the game, making Dylan the second pratagonist is to stretch the story with different fillers. Not to mention, he plays a MC in the bonus storyline.
Damn straight! I came here for the milf Bussy.
And I'll stay here until I see her getting railed by the old fart at the news stand

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I'm waiting for the trip with Patricia and especially Sophia and can ride horses together bare back :love: :sneaky: and we could see Patricia POV seeing Sophia Just like I stated before when they were in the shower after the yoga class .

Reactions: Old Dog

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I'm waiting for a concert with Sam, I think it will be a rock group competition, I'm waiting for a vote for the best rock group by throwing out the girls' underwear, and Sofia I think she will support my idea))), and her underwear will not return to her, after Sam is in his car will go to see off Sophia, he will simply demand a kiss and then he will climb to touch her breasts, he will have an erection and Sophia will do manual work for him

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
too bad a los of people would miss this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes