Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
That's the current status posted by the dev, and as you can see only P&T left everything looks fine right now.

Release time period for Vers. 0.115

0.115 release: between Dec 26 and Dec 30
Content: around 470 renders spread over 4 events

I'll start working on update 0.130 already around Jan 6th. Since I'm done with my house moving and there's also not much else to do, the next update should be finished quicker.
Is quicker means 2-3 months lol

christopher1122

Apr 6, 2018
can anyone help me fix this message "
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
i keep coming back to check if we got some action that doesn't involve her boring husband. played the first release and it had a good start, hot milf, a hint at mother-son incest, good story to build upon. 3 years later and we're in the same spot, no action, just endless blueballing. guess i'll check back in 2030

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
i keep coming back to check if we got some action that doesn't involve her boring husband. played the first release and it had a good start, hot milf, a hint at mother-son incest, good story to build upon. 3 years later and we're in the same spot, no action, just endless blueballing. guess i'll check back in 2030
10 years? Come back in 25 years, we'll be into 3/4th of the game by then.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The benchmark I find telling is how many people can make renders that could be inserted into the game. And no-one can, not that some of us in the fan art thread haven't tried, just because of the insane level of detail in some shots, that many won't even notice let alone care about.

And then there's the usual challenge to anyone criticising the game: make a better one. I'm learning how to do it myself, partly because of the issues I personally have with AWAM
Right, but I'm not just talking about the visualization, which is amazing of course. By the way, there are many artists here, there is a very high level.
It is the small details that catch me, some of the nuances in the dialogues that "promise" hints at possible events in the future. These details, phrases impose fantasies on the player's mind about the details of possible future events, which makes us fans of this game.
For example, when Vicki, after visiting a massage parlor with Sofia, suggests that Sofia next time go to the beach with her boyfriend, for a massage and a sauna. What will happen in the future, we do not know, but it awakens our imagination.
It is in the combination of the artistic part and the text, dialog content that I see the talent of L&P and, accordingly, the success of AWAM itself.

And those who complain remind me of a fish caught on a hook, which twitches but cannot get off the hook. ))

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He's just too horny :ROFLMAO:
permentaly
Can anyone post the previews for the next update?
Morello prison visit
1.png
Visit Liam at work(this is the alternative event to the Morello prison visit)
2.png
Sophia finally meets Vicky's boyfriend DeShawn 3).png
Meeting up with Vicky
4.png
Another (completely normal?) shower in the morning.
5.png
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes