jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
one of these days i will replay this game from start and organize my saves... with branching of game they have become haphazard and not at all organised...
someone have organised saves for all important paths till now with sufficient space for future saves from that path ??

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Somebody make a recap for this game!

The time it takes for the update release, we forget almost all that's ever happened, except ofcourse some steamy events.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Sophia is falling in love with her daughter and sister, while dealing with antics of her gambleoholic husband and horndog son.
That's helpful, but I'm serious yo. I usually replay the game right from the beginning on each update releases, but if you think about it, having a recap like the ones we get for TV-Shows would really be useful for an Erotic VN of this size and that's purely story based.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
That's helpful, but I'm serious yo. I usually replay the game right from the beginning on each update releases, but if you think about it, having a recap like the ones we get for TV-Shows would really be useful for an Erotic VN of this size and that's purely story based.
Depends on route you pick, but that's essentially the recap for how I played it avoiding all males.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes