john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
He traveled around the world giving seminars on sex of all kinds and on how to improve a couple's intimate side of the relationship.

At one particular seminar he opened, like usual, by stating that he knew so much about sex and people that he could tell you how often you had sex just by the look on your face when he said the word. To prove his point, he walked off the stage and approached the aisle, stopping in front of a man there.

"Sex", he said.
The man smiled.
"Wow, sir... Once a week isn't bad!" The man's smile turned to an expression of shock.

The therapist moved father up the aisle and stopped in front of another man. The process repeats several times, always with the therapist being right about the frequency of the person's sex life. Finally, he comes to a man most of the way to the back of the room.

"Sex", he said to the man.
This man's face lit up like the sun.
"Holy shit. Every day??"
The man shakes his head no.
"Every other day?"
Again, a shake of the man's head.
"3 times a week?" Another shake.
"Once a week?!" Yet another shake.
After several more guesses the therapist gives up and says, "Fine. Just tell me how often then!"
"Once a year!" he proudly exclaims.
"One a year? That's it?! Why on earth are you so happy then???"
The man smiles all the more and says,
"TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!"

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
This is an awesome year ending. After a horrific year, there will be a little sparkle. If you see my signature you will understand my happiness. My two favourites games will be uploaded soon, hopefully the same day! Awesome!!!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is an awesome year ending. After a horrific year, there will be a little sparkle. If you see my signature you will understand my happiness. My two favourites games will be uploaded soon, hopefully the same day! Awesome!!!!
But which event are you looking forward to?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The best information I've been able to find is that there will be "several" or "multiple" with at least one GW ending and an ending for each of the Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes, so that's at least 5 by my count.

But AWAM will likely be bigger and take longer. Even best case scenario of two months per update, which is 2 playable days per year, with 19 left to go will make it almost 10 years to finish. And that's best case.
I think it was 4-5 ending but I would need to check on that

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes