Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I don't have a problem with Liam. In fact, I wish he was developed more as a character because he's pretty invisible.
Yeah it would be nice for once, to have a fmc game where the husband is not completely clueless, or dumb, or working too much or has the smallest dick of the males characters.... or all of those at the same time...

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah it would be nice for once, to have a fmc game where the husband is not completely clueless, or dumb, or working too much or has the smallest dick of the males characters.... or all of those at the same time...
That combination describes him pretty well, except maybe dick size. No clue on that since I avoid all men as much as possible.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
It's already 100 %, but he still will test the game so wait untill tomorrow :sneaky:

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That combination describes him pretty well, except maybe dick size. No clue on that since I avoid all men as much as possible.
I can understand not wanting him as a romantic love interest, but it's a weakness of the game that a central character is invisible. Hopefully the new Morello storyline helps flesh Liam out as a character.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes