Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I mean... If anyone think he does not deserve the money, then stop giving him money on patreon, who doesn't cannot complain of getting free stuff.
Who think he earn too much, then start developing a game yourself. Myself got curious sometimes, based from the big earners income, and it sums up to a hell lot of work and I am not into coding at all.
How many games don't get a nickel? If this game have so many patreons, maybe his patreons are happy, just a crazy thought.

__

Anyways. As everyone else I wanted more content, but because it was a good update.

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
I played this in like summer 2018, there's seriously no sex scenes other than the one with the husband on the "pure" path (this was there like 2 years ago if I recall correctly)?

I dont get it. What do you do here?

Reactions: Airamz141

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
thank god i never play this game,i wanted to try it in 2019 and reading the comments makes me sure this is one of the awful money making game with only teasing as a content,what a trash lmao.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
install JoIplay on playstore and copy pc version to your sdcard and play it using joiplay emulator
I just tried this, nice little program but the saved files aren't there even though they are in the save directory, do you have to start from scratch or is there a way to access it?

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I mean... If anyone think he does not deserve the money, then stop giving him money on patreon, who doesn't cannot complain of getting free stuff.
Who think he earn too much, then start developing a game yourself. Myself got curious sometimes, based from the big earners income, and it sums up to a hell lot of work and I am not into coding at all.
How many games don't get a nickel? If this game have so many patreons, maybe his patreons are happy, just a crazy thought.

__

Anyways. As everyone else I wanted more content, but because it was a good update.

Why do you believe that having an opinion on a subject is only allowed if you are financially invested in it. Opinions are a form of free speech and are not dependent on financial gain or loss. YES I feel that more and more developers are simply sucking money and not even trying to deliver a quality product. More often they release as little content as possible to keep the gravy train coming and I speak up in order to hopefully push more Patreon subscribers to be more selective on who they support. The industry needs to move to a pay per update model in order to stop the scammers pretending to be developers. It is only going to continue to get worse until more people push back.

Kamild90

Feb 28, 2019
I might be wrong, but I think Sam and Dylan are being left out on purpose,maybe just Dylan for sure.
She always gets horny around her daughter, always wants more touching and sees nothing wrong with that (Action in the shower wtf was this?). But with Dylan she always feels disgusting and angry,she always complaining and rush him always with everything he do.
WTF?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019

__

You do realize not everyone is a techie who could come anywhere close to creating?

And I DID stop supporting. Should have months before. Maybe some people don't like sex and like a sex free game. No idea why else. Slow burn is one thing (don't like it myself) but this is burn free.

I'm only gonna support games that have non-spouse sex by like the 3rd release. 3 years in is as unacceptable as if it had worse than 1980s graphics and you had to waste time walking around a map trying to find where to go. Oh wait that's every RPGmaker game ever made and people actually patron THAT!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
dude you know that the days had become bigger in events and in cgs.
If you look at the more detailed stats on his review, you'd see that the number of renders per day is not getting any better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In April 2018 for v0.0.3, dev was producing 9.73 renders/day which is his best number.
Fast forward two and a half years later in December 2020 for v0.115, the dev is producing 4.24 renders/day which is less than half of his best number.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have a love hate relationship with this game. I enjoy the writing and the renders. The characters have a real feel to it and even the villainous ones are enjoyable to see onscreen. There is a lot to love about this game.

To improve the game and make players happier I would suggest the following 3 changes:

The main 3 things to make this game badass are:

1) The coding. It's too rigid with the choices. If for instance you miss 1 minor choice skipping along the way you will not be able to get scenes. You need the EXACT amount of points with no wiggle room at all. So you may come across points where you have 22 lesbian points but need 23 so it doesn't let you see the full scene. This can give the player a feeling of not having a choice if they are forced to play to precisely to get to the goodies. This could be remedied by including save files for the appropriate points upon release, or making a jump to day mode similar to the game "A Mother's Love". That game is a good example of a long game that will also include a chapter selection that lets you jump ahead to where you want how you want. A feature like that one is sorely missed in AWAM.

2) People who are playing this game for a "Cheating" or "Incest" element... They are starting to feel very neglected. There blood is boiling over now that Liam is smashing that pussy YET AGAIN. He already had it what like 3 maybe 4 times now that he has fucked her or got a BJ? I think if you did a poll and asked "Which character do you want to see sleep with Sophia next?" Pretty much nobody would pick Liam. He wouldn't get over 1 or 2 % of the vote. Sophia needs to start spreading those legs for someone not named Liam. Liam has gotten more pussy than the rest of the game combined. Liam has gotten more blowjob than the rest of the game combined. Granted Sophia had a "Fantasy" in this update. Fair enough Liam ruined that scene too! If Liam didn't come with her it would have been a better scene. She could have went off into some cell and actually fucked the inmate, but no...

3) Pacing Problems: I do like the slow build up, don't get me wrong. That can be a wonderful feature. It's a wonderful thing about this game. I wouldn't want the game to be "Fucking in the first 10 minutes" sort of game. A "Nice slow walk in the park" would be the ideal pace. When it comes to that slow build up sometimes less is more. Sadly the pacing here feels like its' a "slow crawl through molasses".

Still a good game, but come on man Liam getting to hit that again and nobody else even got a handjob?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think the update was nice. Again, there's only 2 major issues with this VN.
Size of update (ellie and liam event could have less 80 renders and he could do an extra event)
Slowness of updates

Visually the best VN out there but it lacks a lot in terms of gameplay extras.

Reactions: drcomet
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes