Aug 13, 2017
If you look at the more detailed stats on his review, you'd see that the number of renders per day is not getting any better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In April 2018 for v0.0.3, dev was producing 9.73 renders/day which is his best number.
Fast forward two and a half years later in December 2020 for v0.115, the dev is producing 4.24 renders/day which is less than half of his best number.
the worst part is as the game is now years old he has poses sets and lighting all ready to go so each batch should be taking half as long to set up before renders

BP7538

Mar 21, 2018
If Sophia tells her daughter the truth that she got wet with Julia and then asks her first why she moved her hands to her breasts, she will have the option to let her daughter soap her breasts which means Ellie +1. Afterwards she can soap also her daughter’s breasts in return and get another Ellie +1. If Sophia tells Ellie that it’s normal that she always wanted to know how her mother’s breasts feel like, Sophia will have the option to show her daughter how to masturbate which gives er Ellie +2. If Sophia asks Ellie about her dildo at the end, she will learn that her daughter’s still a virgin.

I did not get any Ellie points. But in AWAM_Walkthrough there are 3 points about Ellie. Is there any update problem?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm a big fan of this game, I've supported L&P and think that he's making a game unlike almost anything else.

But this update is a disaster. There's no way around it.

I think a lot of us were worried about this update. Not (necessarily) because it lacked certain popular characters, but that it felt like it was going to be a low content update with building blocks for future stories.

And that's exactly what it turned into.

The lack of sex isn't necessarily the problem.
The limited nudity isn't necessarily the problem.
The meandering story lines can be fixed.

But we waited 100+ days for this update, and it's nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Hell, what do and don't the mods here consider trolling? Says content removed for it but don't see any lost. If it was need to lighten up like they are at a 9, need to be at a 2.

brainman

Aug 2, 2020
The patrons need to realize that that they arent just customers, but employers too. The way the patreon is set up they are paying the dev a monthly salary regardless of knowing if any work is actually being done. This isnt like a game or a movie where they pay when the product is done, they are paying the dev a salary. I think most people would agree, the content is fine, the teasing adds to how hot it is. but the dev time is RIDICULOUS, ive seen games 100X the value of this come out in the time the dev has been working on this. the patrons need to withold their money and force the dev to start working, no employer would stand for their employee slacking off, and they shouldn't either.

D

Deleted member 1904540

damn slowing down the updates and slow storyline just for few more dollars
i dont think its worth to wait this long for this update too

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The patrons need to realize that that they arent just customers, but employers too. The way the patreon is set up they are paying the dev a monthly salary regardless of knowing if any work is actually being done. This isnt like a game or a movie where they pay when the product is done, they are paying the dev a salary. I think most people would agree, the content is fine, the teasing adds to how hot it is. but the dev time is RIDICULOUS, ive seen games 100X the value of this come out in the time the dev has been working on this. the patrons need to withold their money and force the dev to start working, no employer would stand for their employee slacking off, and they shouldn't either.

I hate Trump but 2 years ago should have been "You're fired."

karimi04

Jan 17, 2020
I know this game, but it is still nothing really has any good sex scene regarding this game is just a erotic story, but a sex.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes