pooya021

Dec 20, 2018
It does feel a little like whiplash, but what was the alternative, no nudity whatsoever? Somehow this update manages to be both disastrously slow, while also advancing Sophia is tiny ways that feel unnatural. Personally, I feel like the jail scene was fine- you as the player get the option to say no to flashing him, so if you feel strongly that Sophia wouldn't do that you can say no. If Sophia was going to take a step forward like that though, it would have made more sense for it to be with Ellie, and then be more conservative with the inmate. But in the end, something has to happen, so when we get some baby steps we really can't complain, even if they seem too aggressive.
if the dev keeps baby steps and didnt rush after 2 or 3 years he had a masterpiece .
I know we can choose to dont do that but existing of unreal choices like what i mentioned are against the root of awam.
i think he betrayed his goals of making a game that Similar to reality and this is sad .

Reactions: COOLMASTER

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Remember guys when Sophia flashed Aiden and Andre.
How many of you have jumped "L&P has gone too far"?
C'mon I don't forget who was :cool:

Reactions: wynlard

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Late the the update party (mac user so I had to wait for compressed update), but all in all I thought it was a solid update. With this game obviously nothing is going to happen anytime soon so I think it's funny when people bitch and moan about Sophia's lack of progress. When you take this game as it is, hilariously slow and the ultimate tease, it is still enjoyable.

pupik1917

Aug 1, 2017
okay guys.... chill. In my personal opinion this is the best game on this site. I understand your disenchantment in story pacing but I resigned myself to the fact that this is "4 times a year" expirience. MX and HNY/

Reactions: Matt1 and Bane71

winini

Jan 10, 2019
It does feel a little like whiplash, but what was the alternative, no nudity whatsoever? Somehow this update manages to be both disastrously slow, while also advancing Sophia is tiny ways that feel unnatural. Personally, I feel like the jail scene was fine- you as the player get the option to say no to flashing him, so if you feel strongly that Sophia wouldn't do that you can say no. If Sophia was going to take a step forward like that though, it would have made more sense for it to be with Ellie, and then be more conservative with the inmate. But in the end, something has to happen, so when we get some baby steps we really can't complain, even if they seem too aggressive.
But there was a scene with Ellie. We even learned some new information about her.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I don't know what all people are whining about. This was actually one of the hottest updates, like a really good update. Especially the Jailbait scene. Really HOT what Sophia did at the end as a Bonus. (The Dream sequence was hot as FCUK Too).

All those who want to scene quick sex scenes, there are 100s of games already available on this forum go play them instead and give the Dev some space and let him do what he loves doing. I am really liking the pace so far. That's all I have to saw. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The dialogs and inner thoughts seems very different than what we had so far, for the worst. Did he hired someone to write them instead of himself? They feel off, and dosconnected from the rest of the game we had.

Reactions: Michel Mak

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In this context, the word "chemistry" means that two characters get along well. So in this scene, we're told that DeShawn and Sophia get along well. Another way to say that is that DeShawn and Sophia have "chemistry". Normally you would show them having "chemistry" by having a fun conversation, and show the actual dialog. Instead L&P just tells us that they get along well- he doesn't actually show it through dialog.

But you're right. If English isn't your native language then being funny is very hard. L&P needs a lot of help in the writing department. We were hopeful that he was going to get some for this update, but who knows if he did.

L&P is trying to create a story-driven game, and that's fine. But if he can't write compelling and fun dialog because English isn't his native language, he's going to have major problems.
We need to see the two of them engage in a conversation that is actually fun where they can have chemistry, but instead we're just told they had fun and have chemistry.
It's appreciated, but I didn't like "chemistry" very much when I was very young. Now I am interested. I got the sense but fail with "we" and I'm not the only one who notice this, we're just told they. :sneaky:

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
Great randers again...

BUT I M NOT IN THIS TIME..

NO NEED TO BORING MORELO"S STORY S AND NOW IS NEW BROTHER AND NEW CARACTERE"S AT SAUNA S OR OTHER PLACE, FADE UP OF THIS BULL SHIT WHO BRING NOTHING TO THE STORY S .

FADE UP ABOUT GOOD OR LUST WIFE PTS TO GOING NO WHERE AND DROP NOTHING

FADE UP ABOUT MAIN STORY S NON DEVELOPPED AFTER SUCH LONGTIME..AND THIS 2 LAST BORING UPDATE BRING S NOTHING

FADE UP ABOUT NO SENS PATH WHO BEGINING WITH OUT END OR ELSE...

TO MUCH TEASE KILL THE TEASE

IF THE DEV READ THIS

PLEASE STIOP AND COME BACK AND DEVELOP THE MAIN STORY S AND CARACTERE MORE..
TRY TO DEVELOPED OR END STOIRY ABOUT SAM; DYLAN S , ELIE, PATRICIA road"s..
Vicky is lesbianne surpriset with boy friend !!!?

YOUR KIDING ? 2 years for this ??
Now wake up and dO something right...and quick CAUSE YOU OVER KILL THIS GAME WHO WAS ONE OF THE BEST!!!!

UNSATISFY ...
I just feel bad for the Patron's who are paying for their work. Literally 3 months for a new update for just 5 minutes of playing time. Honestly is just unacceptable...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are plenty. What to use just depends on what you want to achieve.

Any word on when we find out what the consequences of our choices in the prison event will be?
Nothing on the prison event yet but I would of thought that we may find out in the next couple of days

Last edited:

pooya021

Dec 20, 2018
I enjoyed the event but it did see out of character for Sophia and giving Liam a bj behind closed doors while he talked to his sect
if we get something more rational (something with dylan or ..) and save this event for the time that sophia is more open to strengers it would be great
im really really sad :cry::cry:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It wasn't a bad update. I just rolled my eyes at yet two more new characters. How many are needed before we move the story forward? Every update, new characters are introduced. I even had to go back to figure out who Vicki was when they met at the coffee shop.

IMO, and I have said this before, there are too many characters. It is going to be too long between characters in both the story and the updates. Like the sleazy teacher... we have heard nothing since they had their dinner. How many updates ago was that?

I always hesitate saying anything bad about a developer as I am a failed one myself. It's a lot of hard work, especially when you are doing it by yourself, and it takes a lot of hours to create the scenes, write them and render them. Not to mention the programming side of it. But this dev is sitting on gold and obviously continues to work on it, yet for some reason, the game just barely moves forward without any real progress. At some point, you have to get to the core of the story and start working towards an ending. There needs to be a beginning, a middle and an end. It feels like we are still in the beginning of the story as we continue to meet new characters.

detleff

Aug 27, 2017
But this dev is sitting on gold and obviously continues to work on it, yet for some reason, the game just barely moves forward without any real progress. At some point, you have to get to the core of the story and start working towards an ending. There needs to be a beginning, a middle and an end. It feels like we are still in the beginning of the story as we continue to meet new characters.

well .. he just wants to sit on gold long enough .. every 4 months 1 update and the story is now over 3 years old and still not at its peak. The developer is a good businessman :(

if you've only started playing the game now, it's a great game, but if you've been following it for the past 3 years, then fucking game ..

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Isn't it possible for another developer to make another game with the same character Sophia and move the work forward faster?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes