heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
The only thing not giving it 5 stars is I just wish the update was longer.But the game is one of my favorites,I find her so hot,and I loveee the lesbian spark between her and aylssa, I cant wait to see what happens, I hope more short skirts sexy lingerie ,as both are extremely sexy and seductive.Would love to see them both in pantyhose! wow!

Reactions: lockerxx

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I always lose faith in humanity when i see the reviews on this pile of garbage.

I just can't figure it out why it so popular:
- Ths story it a classic one done by almost everyone who make a female protagonist game involving a mom
- The renders are good but there are even better one out there
- The content it just a spit on face, let hit that 50k $ and next year you gonna have a new scene.

Can someone point out to me why it this game it such a big deal since ain't even a game? Make me say "Ohhhh That's why, make sense now" Until then, for me personally this threat contains the dumbest people on earth at the moment.
You might get offended but you know it true.
Escapism.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so after 3 years of updates and only teasing they now make an update that break the saves so you have to replay all that non sex game you played for the last three years? uugh, next.....

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I've never read this thread and never paid any attention to comments and/or reviews here. Usually i only do that when i wish to start supporting some dev.
But well, i've been playing the game (for free) for a looooong time now. And because i've playing it for free i thought i had no right to complain, but well... why the pace is getting slower by every update??

I know this is a milking project and have no problem with it being so and also have no problem with updates taking a lot of time in a game IF the dev maintains the quality and pace. But in this case, not only the pace is getting too slow to the point of never advancing any plotline that was already in the game (i don't even remember when the last significative development for main plotline was), but the quality dropped by a lot.

Why the dev is adding even more side plotlines when the ones that he already introduced is NOWHERE near completion? What are some of those poor, empty dialogues? Why add so many unimportant secondary characters (there wil be even more of those in the next update)? Why does Sophie acts more dirty in some scenes, but returns to be a prud in others? And why are Sophie still so prudish after so many dirty events? Like really, she almost never takes any initiative and stops any character from initiating anything with her too, this only make the pace even slower. This isn't real life, Sophie could suffer changes in her personality a lot faster and she should too. Also, she is getting too unidimensional, she is literally turning into just a 'married woman with two kids turning into a slut', it's boring as fuck.

I was honestly thinking of supporting the dev mostly because of the lesbian route (those of some of the best lesbian scenes in this site, i need recommendations for games with similar lesbian routes quality), but now we are forced to shut down some of these routes to get others and not only that, those routes apparently stopped focusing on the 'lesbian' part and the writing is getting too confusing. (Why the heck do i need to choose between Dylan and Emma and between Alyssa and Elie/Julie, that is just poor choice of judgement and i fear he can't undo this wreck-up anymore).

Now, after reading some of the comments here, yeah i don't know if i will support or not anymore. The game takes too much time to just dance in circles never really going foward with the plot.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I thought that was the point. Didn't people want him to release bits of the next update instead of waiting for him to complete the next playable day? And yet people are still complaining? Unbelievable.
I think most people wanted shorter release times, which he went to a one third day setup, but If you look at the time table for this update, it's almost identical to the half-day update he released at the beginning of the year. So it really wasn't quicker by any means.

Last edited:

Nina24

Feb 3, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.115.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of v0.115 the game state is saved. you'll need it to start my android port of the next game release.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you find the official walkthrough & character sheet within the help tab of the game menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.12.2020 (v0.115)
Could not work
I can't install ....

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
And it seems he animated some scenes. Did he go back and animated anything he did previusly or only new update stuff have this?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I thought that was the point. Didn't people want him to release bits of the next update instead of waiting for him to complete the next playable day? And yet people are still complaining? Unbelievable.
The point was to shorten the gap between releases. It was assumed that if L&P cut the scope of the releases to 1/3 of a day, he could develop it a lot more quickly. So we would trade shorter (in terms of play time) updates for more frequent updates (every 60 days or so instead of 100 days). But what we ended up getting was shorter updates with extraordinarily long development cycles, so the worst of both worlds.

That's really the crux of my argument. This update, without any changes, would have been acceptable if it had taken 60 days to develop. But this took 100+ days, over a month longer than what it should have taken.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes