yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I expected to see a shot or two of Liam looking like a cuck while Sophia was flashing Morello. When Sophia was picking out a dress for Morello, Liam told her to pick an even sexier dress. He was okay with her dressing sexy for another guy and whoring out his wife to erase a debt. What's next is he going to be fine with watching $100 blowjob in an alley?
Oh god no if the first sex with a dude other than Lame Liam is a "Cuck" scene instead of a "Cheating" scene. That's like the one thing that would get me to be done with this game for good. No, just no. You can't build a cheating story for 3 years then cuck it out like that.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Ellie/Sophia shower scene could of gone further than it did but Sophia seemed to be holding back when it reached a certain point.
Prison visit was dark and aggressive and now it seems that Sophia is turned on by rough sex choking/gagging and wants to shag a guy she has only just met because he paid her compliments,besies lying to her husband so easly.
Vicky event I don't know as it confused the fuck out of me.
Visit Liam at work event/sex in public Sophia giving Liam a bj while he talke to Scarlet,door was only partly open.
The update seemed rushed and not well thought out and too many things happened with Sophia that seemed so out of character.
The devs works is normally topnotch with amazing details to his renders but this render the mistake he made just seems sloppy to me.
View attachment 963670
Forgive me, they didn’t ask me, but I’ll also speak out. It does seem like the L&P is giving in to pressure and trying to accelerate Sofia's progress to satisfy the public. But what do we want? Sooner or later, she must start doing stupid things.
After all, for this it all began.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hi.
Isn't it possible for another developer to make another game with the same character Sophia and move the work forward faster?

• Haha
Reactions: Matt1

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You seen quite reasonable yourself. So, in your opinion, do you think it's worth to support this dev?
I'm really want to know since i've been planning to support him, but still don't know if it's worth it.

I really like the writing in some scenes (like the Ellie shower ones, those are golden), but i feel that we are getting more and more plots that are either meaningless for now or that only serves to slow down the plot. I really like the game thought, so that's why i still don't know if pledging is worth or not.
Friend, at the very least, you need to make a decision based on your likes, realizing that other characters and paths are normal, this is for other users. All other people cannot like exactly what you like.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hi.
Isn't it possible for another developer to make another game with the same character Sophia and move the work forward faster?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

A fan has made a fangame. A short kinetic novel that gives the fans what the fans have demanded FOREVER.

However, it's faux pas as a developer to simply steal a character and world like that if you are monetizing it. Also, typically when people pick up a game like that it's not really one that is in development such as this game and it has a 90% chance of being another big brother clone.

A cameo appearance is another thing that is more welcome to do.

May 5, 2019
I'm not sure if this is triggering right
Day 18:
"At Alyssa’s place, Sophia will get the chance to inform Zac about her presence. If she doesn’t, he’ll come naked into the living room, which will be a huge shock for the both of them. If Sophia doesn’t have more filthy points than good wife, she’ll automatically turn away and Zac will disappear in his room. Otherwise she’ll get the chance to prevent Zac from disappearing in his room." I've gone through doing no Good Wife and still this doesn't seem to trigger. I didn't tell him. He came out naked but he still covers and goes back into his room no "chance to prevent Zac from disappearing" She still looks away. Does she look away in both situations?

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
Ellie/Sophia shower scene could of gone further than it did but Sophia seemed to be holding back when it reached a certain point.
Prison visit was dark and aggressive and now it seems that Sophia is turned on by rough sex choking/gagging and wants to shag a guy she has only just met because he paid her compliments,besies lying to her husband so easly.
Vicky event I don't know as it confused the fuck out of me.
Visit Liam at work event/sex in public Sophia giving Liam a bj while he talke to Scarlet,door was only partly open.
The update seemed rushed and not well thought out and too many things happened with Sophia that seemed so out of character.
The devs works is normally topnotch with amazing details to his renders but this render the mistake he made just seems sloppy to me.
View attachment 963670
Agree ..prison visit was aggressive ..I mean Sophia gets aroused by a stranger n especially by a convicted criminal n at the end walking to d door with eye to eye contact with him :rolleyes:.I get liam is in dept BT that move was confusing

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
What if someone just change the names and some models (only Sophia matters) Just like the turkish version of classic Hollywood movies? Morally incorrect but... Anyway it's just a though.
Technically, this option is possible, but I have great doubts that, firstly, L&P will quit work on the project, and secondly, that there would be someone qualified enough to continue it.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Someone already gave a good explanation some pages back (i don't remember who right now) as to why a lot of people are highly unsatisfied with the current update. Paraphrasing that explanation: theres two major problems in my view. I'll be brief.

1) The dev promised quicker but smaller updates and gave a slow and smaller one. Of courser a lot o people were unsatisfied with this, but this isn't something to get to worked upon. If this kind of update repeats then it's undestandable to be pissed off (especifically patrons). But, well, it's possible to give the dev a break once it's very possible that this kind of updated won't repeat itself and we will be getting the quicker updates.

2) The prison event. That's a big problem. Because it goes against Sophia's base mentality and buildup until now. She didn't need to go that far or feel that much excited with the guy, she could only tease him like she does with Dylan and Sam. Not only this guy that she never saw in her life scored easily with her there's the fact that Sophia never got that far with any character who she knows and had a lot of sexual and non-sexual interactions already.
So why the hell would she go that far with this Morello dude? The simple fact that this blatant scene with Morello exists makes all the build up with other, more important characters until now seens meaningless. (This is outside the lesbian route btw)

If Sophia suddenly turned into an easy slut i can promise that a lot more people will be pissed off with the dev.
It seens to me that he is trying to appease a specific part of the fanbase that want more sexual action and are tired of the slow pace.The proof is that this updates has more sexual scenes than the others and it's such a small one too.

This path is dangerous and shouldn't be even considered an option this far into the game. I think the majority of his fanbase is satisfied enough with the slow pace and build up with less action. In my opinion, he should stick with it even with the smaller updates.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Friend, at the very least, you need to make a decision based on your likes, realizing that other characters and paths are normal, this is for other users. All other people cannot like exactly what you like.
I already did, i'll hold the pledge for now. Maybe search some new devs with promising projects instead.
If the next updates get better, i will give my support, if not... well, i hope we won't get a lazy ending or a sudden disappearence.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi.
What White_Wolf619 said. But speaking as the fan artist with likely the most accurate assets for what is in the game, there is much that still needs to be identified, including her tan, the school, her hallways, etc.

So if you're serious about wanting it to move ahead, drop us a line in the fan art thread. With enough people working on it, we may eventually be able to insert renders into the game

D

Deleted member 2896487

Technically, this option is possible, but I have great doubts that, firstly, L&P will quit work on the project, and secondly, that there would be someone qualified enough to continue it.
I don't know why anyone would want some other person to develop this game. This is L&P's work, one cannot just come and change the name of the characters and develop the game just because some people are upset. Actually, this is not new in this thread. When an update comes, suddenly many members (who btw have never talked anything in this thread before) come out of nowhere play this game and troll it. If the patrons were dissapointed with L&P's work they will talk to him or stop supporting him and L&P can decide how to proceed with the game next. Ofcourse, I'm not saying that the dev should not consider what the non-patrons say in this thread but I don't want him to worry just because of some whiners.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

A fan has made a fangame. A short kinetic novel that gives the fans what the fans have demanded FOREVER.

However, it's faux pas as a developer to simply steal a character and world like that if you are monetizing it. Also, typically when people pick up a game like that it's not really one that is in development such as this game and it has a 90% chance of being another big brother clone.

A cameo appearance is another thing that is more welcome to do.
LOL. I saw one that was bad and not even a game but with her she said "I wish I could go back to L & P's no sex game!"|
Again she's so frigid if you tried to fuck Sophia you'd freeze off your dick.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
2) The prison event. That's a big problem. Because it goes against Sophia's base mentality and buildup until now. She didn't need to go that far or feel that much excited with the guy, she could only tease him like she does with Dylan and Sam. Not only this guy that she never saw in her life scored easily with her there's the fact that Sophia never got that far with any character who she knows and had a lot of sexual and non-sexual interactions already.
So why the hell would she go that far with this Morello dude? The simple fact that this blatant scene with Morello exists makes all the build up with other, more important characters until now seens meaningless. (This is outside the lesbian route btw)

If Sophia suddenly turned into an easy slut i can promise that a lot more people will be pissed off with the dev.
It seens to me that he is trying to appease a specific part of the fanbase that want more sexual action and are tired of the slow pace.The proof is that this updates has more sexual scenes than the others and it's such a small one too.
Two keys of that scene:
1. She had to do all of it, because her husband (and Sophia herself, and the children) were in a mobster's hand. If really that was what Morello wanted, it was a small price.
2. Morello's brother was a stranger, as you write: she never saw in her life... and probably she never will. She could to do all of this, without consequences.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On a different note, has anyone noticed anything about the Twist, since it's been removed? The only thing I noticed was during the Ellie event when they were talking briefly about Dylan being away, Sophia didn't seem as annoyed at him as she would have been with the Twist in.

Reactions: lockerxx

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Two keys of that scene:
1. She had to do all of it, because her husband (and Sophia herself, and the children) were in a mobster's hand. If really that was what Morello wanted, it was a small price.
2. Morello's brother was a stranger, as you write: she never saw in her life... and probably never will. She could to do all of this, and no consequences.
While i can see some logic in the second key. The first is the problem.

She didn't need to do all that and normally wouldn't do any of that. Morello said that she needed to make his brother happy, period. He never asked her to do any of that, she didn't need to do any of that really, but we didn't got too much of a choice in a filthy playthrough. I've got no problem with it other than the fact that it was too sudden, too unnecessary and with a meaningless character no one cares.

Actually she wouldn't even appreciate it as she did, she wouldn't have sexual thoughts and not get that much excited out of it without feeling even more guilty about it thus ruining the good feeling.
It's her build up until now, this last update made her a slut too much faster than the usual pace. If she felt terrible guilty about what she did or the guy was manipulative or forceful, than that was golden. It would be more like Aiden's blackmail than this sudden surge of nonsense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes