abram1

May 24, 2020
Why would anyone mention latest reviews on this game, which are absolutely irrelevant and done by neurotics, insecured people or those with inflated anticipation, which turned down to dust?
The one and only important answer to most of your questions is below.

The patrons love the update as far as I know going by posts on his page.
Case closed, thx for attention.

And no, Patreon is not a pendulum. The best example is ICSTOR's Milfy City. That game recieved zero, null, none updates this year. Take off your pink sunglasses and check out, how many people still support that dumpster fire of a game. AWAM has almost 5 times less backers, how about that.

So one game has been updated 3 times with 2000+ renders and most of us here don't pay a dime and still frustrated somehow. L&P has his core audience at this point and that number will grow slowly, but steadily. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes with him and why the update got released practically a month later than it supposed to be out. At least he doesn't have panic attacks or other facepalming excuses, unlike ICSTOR.

One more notion. On his Patreon page he reguraly posts info about development process, not all the devs are that open. At least he deserves credit for that.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
They are there at the end of 2017 and have the first 0.15. So in 2023 it will be the same size with + and - deductions each time at 0.30 ok, they should still be there in 3 years. To all who like it, I hope for you that the artist never loses the desire for it and he stays healthy. escht would be annoying for the people for the time 3 years, never to see the end of the story

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ok I wish you all a happy new year and we will see a lot more with the greatest possible update.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Right, you gave up on this game. You made your choice. Now don't call others delusional or troll them for their choice.
Also, I wonder why did you come here right after the update is out, if you gave up on this game a long time ago.
I had no idea the update came out. I only saw people replied. It didn't come out on F95 until after I went to bed. I stopped patroning after the last update before. I decided I might download again FROM HERE in June 2021 to see if there was anything worthwhile. If not wait another year than again, but after that it would be unredeemable.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
A lot of complaints about the latest update, but please pay attention to one thing.
All files are in HD resolution not like before 1280X720. I think it took a LOT of work.

View attachment 963700 View attachment 963701
View attachment 963702 View attachment 963703
View attachment 963704 View attachment 963705

Big applause for dev (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I agree 100% , I am happy with the update ,just wish they came faster,its a great game and very well done. Thank you Dev,keep up the incredible work, with more lesbian scenes.:love:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Milking their patreons, what more can i say...

The first few releases were good, the dev wanted their supporters to get hooked. Building anticipation upon anticipation and then the dev Siked them by still introducing new characters 3 years later.

I won't say stop supporting this dev but i have to say, there are a lot of small devs out there that deserves more support

I would suggest MUCH better devs - evakiss, vinfamy, CheekyGimp, UsagiTripleSix. None do milking or blueballing. This mofo needs to be kicked to the curb until the milking and blueballing stops. Gotta be tripping to be willing to wait years for any good scenes and be happy with chick movie progressions. You know Chick movies- boring no sex, no nudity, no action all yakking. Torture to sit through. MC's internal dialogue having to read it in one update probably violates the UN convention on torture.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
You cant say it like that. that there are more who deserve it more the artist wants to do something big which i think is a good idea. The problem is only that it goes so dragging before ran. If the artist is able to finish the game, I am sure it will be one of the best games where I think I will still play to play it through with a lot of joy and not just 5 minutes of fun, there is enough game like sand more. unfortunately also give up a lot. Hope the artist stays tuned and that his patrons remain loyal to him. and if there is only a lot with small donations nobody has to donate a lot or permanently. everything is free will the artists are only human. who have to survive if they don't die soage. or similar. Stay healthy have fun

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
You cant say it like that. that there are more who deserve it more the artist wants to do something big which i think is a good idea. The problem is only that it goes so dragging before ran. If the artist is able to finish the game, I am sure it will be one of the best games where I think I will still play to play it through with a lot of joy and not just 5 minutes of fun, there is enough game like sand more. unfortunately also give up a lot. Hope the artist stays tuned and that his patrons remain loyal to him. and if there is only a lot with small donations nobody has to donate a lot or permanently. everything is free will the artists are only human. who have to survive if they don't die soage. or similar. Stay healthy have fun

Why? I'd say stop supporting. Show him move it along or bye. Show others milking/no sex won't be tolerated.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Huh. Just downloaded this version and checked the savegames. the last one is exactly one year and one day old.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Kind of doesn't work here as one guy proved pages back with how its taking longer for updates with less quality. And honestly the only thing this games has going for it is the graphics in my opinion

Reactions: mulerider

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I started playing this over 2 years ago under the premise I could let something nasty happen, but its all comparable tame still.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I dropped my support on his Patreon page because in the end that's the most important feedback he can get. As for the rest of your message, you're being unnecessarily patronizing.
I agree with you regarding patronage. Not being a patron, we silently tell L&P louder than whiners that we are not satisfied with something.
But if we are adults and not stupid people, we also understand that there is no limit to perfection and, as they say, you cannot please everyone. Therefore, whatever L&P created, it can always be improved or spoiled. In general, his work is very good, otherwise you and I wouldn't be discussing here.
Therefore, I do not agree that abram1 is overly patronizing L&P. I am not his lawyer, I just expressed my opinion, I think that he is right in many ways.

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
Could you please upscale new update to 4k or higher...

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I enjoyed the event but it did seem out of character for Sophia and giving Liam a bj behind closed doors while he talked to his sect
True, not typical for Sophia, but by this the developer emphasizes that events change Sophia's behavior and in this sense everything is completely logical.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
I expected to see a shot or two of Liam looking like a cuck while Sophia was flashing Morello. When Sophia was picking out a dress for Morello, Liam told her to pick an even sexier dress. He was okay with her dressing sexy for another guy and whoring out his wife to erase a debt. What's next is he going to be fine with watching $100 blowjob in an alley?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes