Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The two side events(nursing home and home schooling) will be staying as the dev has already stated that he will not be getting rid of them and he thinks that the subject(2nd side job) is freaking hot,whatever that means.
You mean Sophia being forced to give the kids the sex lessons with no material other than herself? 3 kids watching her, asking for more, wanting to touch, and with her unable to say no and getting more and more horny as the lesson moves on? Well, that might be freaking hot :sneaky:

Reactions: nexer and Ness99

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
With this post I'd like to thank all those who, during this year that is ending, have contributed to the discussion on this game with timely updates, funny jokes, stimulating ideas, constructive criticism or any other input intended to keep this thread alive and interesting.
Happy New Year to you all! (assuming the old one ends...)
year2020.jpg joey.jpg

D

Deleted member 1188385

The insert-fantasy in the jail scene was a really good thing on the update. Not just text with Sophia's thoughts also some images. This could be something to add in future updates and show some hardcore (not necessarily explicit ) stuff without rush the story.
Maybe can add Sophia's dreams too. She goes to bed. The husband no treat her properly that night. She remembers the shower with Elli, July appears or Allysa and everybody happy.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have been looking at the conversation between Ellie/Sophia during the shower scene and some interesting stuff came up concerning Logan and also showed how much Sophia dilikes Logan.
Ellie also seems unsure about her feeling for Julia or is she manipulating/using Julia to further her cause towards her mother.
So could this be the set up for the Ellie/Logan split into 3 storylines?
Ellie confesses to Logan that she is a virgin and Logan tells everybody humiliating Ellie in the process and invoking the wrath of Sophia and also maybe the pygmy's self defence class will come into play.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have been looking at the conversation between Ellie/Sophia during the shower scene and some interesting stuff came up concerning Logan and also showed how much Sophia dilikes Logan.
Ellie also seems unsure about her feeling for Julia or is she manipulating/using Julia to further her cause towards her mother.
I have had the same feeling. She seemed insecure and wanted to hold on to something safe. She wasn't as aggressive as she was in the other shower. And her virginity looks like it will change Sophia's behavior towards Ellie, Sophia will be more protective, I think.
More than not liking Logan, protecting Ellie is her priority and I think she's going to try to hookup Ellie with Sam.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
So could this be the set up for the Ellie/Logan split into 3 storylines?
Ellie confesses to Logan that she is a virgin and Logan tells everybody humiliating Ellie in the process and invoking the wrath of Sophia and also maybe the pygmy's self defence class will come into play.
My interpretation of the situation is that Sophia is now worried that her daughter might use to the extra large dildo or Logan will go super rough on her. So what's the solution? Involve Dylan, give them "Sex education" and this might be the path of Dylan and Ellie having sex/or threesome between Sophia, Ellie and Dylan.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I will state my opinion of the prison event more clearly.

That's golden corruption for me, if not for a whole lot of problems i would absolutely love the event. I don't like blackmail as an excuse for doing dirty stuff, it's better, hotter and sexier when the character does the dirty act out of exposition to corruption for a long time. So, personally, i have no problem with the event existing.

The problems are:
1) The timing. Sophia's corruption is advancing at a snail pace. It's her base mentality that has been stabilished throughout all the previous updates. The prison event simple overrules this mentality and she does a lot without feeling guity (This is QUITE important here). If this event came a little later in the game it would be a lot better and maybe we could even go for a more personal visit with Larry~ But right now, it's just feel too sudden (the whole update writing felt too rushed, especially Sophia's inner dialogue) when we take the normal pace of the game for comparison. But of course similar events are coming and i'll be glad to have them if they don't rush things like this.

2) The outlet of Sophia's desire (the Morello dude and the prison itself). It's quite acceptable that Sophia would be attracted to Larry... in any other situation. She wasn't in a place that could stir desire, she barely talked to the guy and she didn't even saw any of his body other than his face and her fucking HUSBAND was nearby, like c'mon.
All the other times desire has been stirred in Sophia, she had either: drunk alcohol (LP made sure to state in a lot of those scenes the alcohol presence and it's influence in Sophia's behaviour and judgement), has recently been in some foreplay or sexual action with the character or other characters (like the soccer club gangbang, her mind had been in the right track as she just left an exciting event with pigmy), was secure of herself so that she can be more frisky and was at least in someplace that could stir desire.
A precise example of this: The club event. If Patricia hadn't stopped Sophia she would go reaaaallly far with the guy in the club and that would be perfect corruption event, because it wouldn't feel rushed like the prison one. She was acting as if she wasn't married at all and having almost guiltless sexual fun with a guy that could stir more desire than some convicted dude in orange uniform behind a glass.

3) The build up. That event had few if any build up, and if it did, it's full of flaws.
Sophia didn't gave too much thought as what she would do with the guy before she got there, she didn't seen concerned with that at all. Like it was a normal thing in her life.
She didn't seen to care or even remember the main thing about this plotline (the debt), she was more concerned into flirting with an unknow convicted guy behind a glass panel than solving her problems, something that the Sophia from just ONE day before would never do.
As stated before, the place was wrong for a sexual event, the momentum was wrong and i will say again that HER FUCKING HUSBAND was nearby. How could she be so much into it? And not even feel ANY guilty after the deed was done and she was face to face with Liam? Even when she had alcohol as a good excuse for being frisky, she still felt guilty out of what she did. But not this time, her character was all over the place.

To wrap things up. The timing was wrong, the build up had too much flaws and the event felt too rushed.
Maybe i'm biased because i had barely recovered from the wrecked up shit that was DeShaw event (which managed to have an even poorer and rushed writing than Larry's one) That one i won't even try to explain, i simply hated pratically everything from DeShaw himself and the event.
I'm not going to deny anyone opinion of the event, i just wanted to make myself more clear because i lack other more relevant things to do.

Last edited:

silenceeer

Dec 3, 2017
Sophia is worried what Logan may do to Ellie.
If Ellie confesses to Logan that she is a virgin Logan could humiliate Ellie by telling everybody or pressure Ellie into having sex with him.
Either way this would upset Sophia and her wrath would be aimed at Logan.
The pygmy may hear/see how upset Ellie is and decide to help her but the Sophia, Ellie and pygmy threesome forget it.
Does Sophie, Ellie and Dylan has 3some in here? if so how to get it than...?

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I know the update is small but this update has just laid all the ground work for future. Now Sophia is getting free and more outgoing than before. I am very hopeful for the sam event now, maybe he finally gets something from Sophia.
All in all loved this update as this has really progressed the character of Sophia.
Happy New Year folks, may we all have a Sophia in our lives.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I don't know what develop thinking with this to much lesbian path,
but with title of the game, we now the main story should about more teasing, sexual harrasement, or cheating for/to man than lesbian story.
Everyone has an opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
But it is depressing when this opinion is shown to be incorrect with facts, that just simply blindly repeating original opinion.

There were FOUR scenes in his update: THREE hetero and just ONE lesbian.
Ignoring the Goodwife Route, I myself have played THREE scenes in this update: TWO hetero and ONE lesbian.
Either way, hetero > lesbian

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes