meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
My friend, really, why do you persist? There is clearly a different, sexual context.
I do not think you get what I am saying and I am not ignoring the sexual context. There is also a power context as he is the one calling all the shots so clearly no, they're not friends. I am not saying they're friends, I am saying that this is what he is implying: do what I ask and you will be our cumare, someone close, respected and, therefore, protected. And the term makes perfect sense in this context. I have no need to persist in anything, if you like to think he called her a mistress, fine by me.

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Vieux chien, message: 4828943, membre: 121877"]
Je me souviens de cet événement mais je me souviens aussi que le pygmée est le fils de Sophia et que Zac ne l'est pas donc il serait plus facile pour Sophia de séduire Zac ou vice versa que le pygmée
[/CITATION]
Dylan peut-il aussi séduire la mère de Zac?

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "Vieux chien, message: 4828943, membre: 121877"]
Je me souviens de cet événement mais je me souviens aussi que le pygmée est le fils de Sophia et que Zac ne l'est pas donc il serait plus facile pour Sophia de séduire Zac ou vice versa que le pygmée
[/CITATION]
Dylan peut-il aussi séduire la mère de Zac?
My hope is 4some. :ROFLMAO::love:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
In other google threads you find it translated as Godmother. It is a very complex word to translate because it really depends on the context, but in all cases it still links to the meaning of being closely associated. In the area I came from it is also sometimes used to define a woman who knows everything about everyone and talks a lot, but this is not how it was used here. I'd definitely translate it as "close associate", not "mistress" here.
It's because you're using random google sources, Listen to real mobsters, Sammy Gravano, Michael Franzese, John Alite, Frank Cullota, don't just google it.

Specifically at 2:00
There's plenty of better sources out there than pixel fucking mafia lmao.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Did you just use pixel mafia as reference? Hahahahaha.
Not only. I speak spanish. Compadre/Comadre is often used not only as godfather of a child but as friend/amigo.
For example:" Compadre, pasame a tu mujer" :sneaky:

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Not only. I speak spanish. Compadre/Comadre is often used not only as godfather of a child but as friend/amigo.
Yo se amigo, yo tambien hablo espanol asi como tambien hablo en italiano ;). Pero, mi espanol es malissimo.
But nonetheless these things have nothing to do with each other, that just shows poor knowledge of the mob world from the dev. Guy called Larry Morello isn't exactly italian, he's american-italian and no american italian mobsters uses or has ever used Cumare. If you can prove by giving me a link of a real mobster (no tv) saying 'cumare', i will delete my posts and apologize.

Reactions: nexer

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
i know VN games should more long story,
but as we know sophia surrounded by many men (ex Dylan,sam,neighbour, friend dylan sam,teacher, etc)

and now the story stil in lesbian path.
U know how long the progress will be in future?

it's too long I think, if dev want. He should finished soon the lesbian path and focus to man story (IMO)
How is it still in lesbian path.

I have nt played the Goodwife Route for a long while. So I got THREE scenes. ONE was a lesbian scene with Ellie in the shower. TWO involved dick - in the sauna Sophia could nt take her eyes off DeShawn's dick and then Larry teased Sophia until she had fantasy of being taking roughly by Larry, and flashed him both her boobs and panties.

:(

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
It's because you're using random google sources, Listen to real mobsters, Sammy Gravano, Michael Franzese, John Alite, Frank Cullota, don't just google it.

Specifically at 2:00
There's plenty of better sources out there than pixel fucking mafia lmao.
Actually I do not use google sources, was just replying to someone who did.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I do not think you get what I am saying and I am not ignoring the sexual context. There is also a power context as he is the one calling all the shots so clearly no, they're not friends. I am not saying they're friends, I am saying that this is what he is implying: do what I ask and you will be our cumare, someone close, respected and, therefore, protected. And the term makes perfect sense in this context. I have no need to persist in anything, if you like to think he called her a mistress, fine by me.
Here! With this I completely agree! With a sexual context, Larry added a special blood-mafia bond that obliges him to a lot, but also her too!

Reactions: meanguy

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
For example:" Compadre, pasame a tu mujer" :sneaky:
When you're right, you're right, :ROFLMAO: that has been said and heard so many times throughout the years...perfect example hehe. Compadre is like the highest level of friendship just second to brother.

My hope is 4some. :ROFLMAO::love:
That would be the ONLY reason for me to give a damn about Alyssa, other than that? Nah...Alyssa still has Antonio and if not him then her own son, he could keep massaging her hehehe, but no way she is getting closer to Sophia in my game. :cool:

This is a FIESTA for me. I have suffered enough. :love: :ROFLMAO:
Well, the time is approaching...

I'm interested to see what the 3rd task will be about.

From what I've been told, it's going to be until 2022 for the next Sophia & Ellie event and maybe even longer for Alyssa's hehehe. Next is Sophia & Dylan's event and then Dylan & Ellie's event in the update after that.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yo se amigo, yo tambien hablo espanol asi como tambien hablo en italiano ;). Pero, mi espanol es malissimo.
But nonetheless these things have nothing to do with each other, that just shows poor knowledge of the mob world from the dev. Guy called Larry Morello isn't exactly italian, he's american-italian and no american italian mobsters uses or has ever used Cumare. If you can prove and give me a link of a real mobster (no tv) saying it, i will delete my posts and apologize.
Right, but what really matters is what L&P thinks it means!! He's German, I don't think he knows a real italian mob.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Not everyone is a techie. Same as when a commercial company makes a bad game, we have a right to complain.
If you bought that commercial game then you have every right to complain.

Are you a Patreon subscriber of L&P?? I suspect not. And if not then you can still complain.
Just please don't do it INCESSANTLY!!

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Right, but what really matters is what L&P thinks it means!! He's German, I don't think he knows a real italian mob.
Well if he added two blonde girls as the head of Morello family, where the daughter fires a pistol randonly in the park while eating ice cream, i was going to rant about it for hours, but, i think the update itself a bigger problem...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes