Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
))) Remind me please, is Zach also a member of Dylan's soccer team?
In fact, the presence of Zach, Dylan's friend and a whole team of boys drooling over Sofia, suggests the possibility of a dramatic plot with different outcomes. L&P is not a simpleton at all!
So I'm talking about options and the fact that L&P skillfully plays on hidden desires, making subtle hints and giving them some development.
Zac is the pygmy's friend and also on the football team.
Sophia has already seen Zac naked and was impressed with the size of penis and also his athletic body and wondered what it would be like when erect.She was also not too bothered when Zac looked down the front of her dress(Aidens 2nd task) in fact she quite liked it.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Zac is the pygmy's friend and also on the football team.
Sophia has already seen Zac naked and was impressed with the size of penis and also his athletic body and wondered what it would be like when erect.She was also not too bothered when Zac looked down the front of her dress(Aidens 2nd task) in fact she quite liked it.
Exactly! Think how Sofia will react if she sees the boner of the whole football team? Remember, when she was at the mall, she was just turned on by the idea of group sex with teenagers.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Patreon support is a momentum game. It's all about that momentum. There are big snowballs and little snowballs all trying to get more snow. (Snow = Money)

I don't think a game is gaining momentum if it is getting a plethora of negative reviews and comments in the forums. It's slowly losing momentum actually. It's shrinking it's base.

It's all a matter of momentum. The game has been out for a few years and has already built up a lot of momentum. The game is established. Even if this release was so bad that it pissed a ton of people off into writing negative reviews and a few dozen other people into dropping support... Guess what he is still making releases he still has die hard fans hooked that are his die hard supporters. He can afford to make mistakes, and not be game over for AWAM. Even after taking a hit he is still going strong there is a lot of momentum there that won't just vanish after a single unpopular release. It would take several unpopular releases in a row to do significant damage to this games support base. AWAM can go strong for a very long time even if every release for the next two years is majority hate. That's how much momentum this game currently has in it's favor.

On the other hand, If a new game were released or a less than fully established game with the same sort of reviews and forum hate however... Well, there is a long list of abandoned games for this reason and others. New games can't afford to make the same mistakes that well established games can.

Big snowballs gain snow easier than small snowballs, and small snowballs lose snow faster than big snowballs. Had this release for him been on par with our first release of Damaged Goods in terms of reception he would likely have gained several hundreds of new supporters instead of losing dozens. Had we gotten all negative reviews on par with what this latest AWAM release has after our first release and a forum full of hate not love it would be much harder for us to continue and gain support than it is for established games.

If that makes sense.
Nailed the part about favorable momentum.

The weg genre is very niche and that means horny people will go to great lengths for even a glimpse of their favorite fetish. And once the hook is in, it takes time to unhook if ever. That's why I don't see any serious damage happening to this dev's Patreon. What will happen is a slow decline in the long term, until they decide to abandon the game when the returns aren't satisfying anymore. And start the new project. A common pattern in weg developing since Patreon became popular.

Reactions: yihman1

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If you need cash for project you can open another patreon and make the new game but use model from AWAM if it fast update and have gangbang No one will pay for LP they will pay for you
)))) Thanks for the offer! But creating a game is not an easy task. Besides, I may be, in some way, an artist of words, but I cannot draw and render.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Exactly! Think how Sofia will react if she sees the boner of the whole football team? If she was in a mall just turned on by the thought of group sex with teenagers.
We will not know anymore till maybe day 20 Playable day 13 when Sophia takes over as sports coach and it is only a short event as well.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
This make Sophia a powerful woman. :unsure:
View attachment 964560
No it doesn't. Also, there is no such thing in american-italian mafia such as 'Cumare'. He clearly meant to call Sophia his goomah. That is a mistress treated almost like a wife that earns favors and gifts from a mobster. What a mistake though and there's nothing american-italian in Larry other than his character description lmao. What the fuck is a cumare, like really.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
We will not know anymore till maybe day 20 Playable day 13 when Sophia takes charge and it is only a short event as well.
That's right, and I'm sure that something will happen, but not immediately, that's for sure! )))

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Vieux chien, message: 4828782, membre: 121877"]
Zac est l'ami du pygmée et aussi dans l'équipe de football.
Sophia a déjà vu Zac nu et a été impressionnée par la taille de son pénis et aussi son corps athlétique et s'est demandé à quoi cela ressemblerait en érection. fait, elle l'a bien aimé.
[/CITATION]
Je vois que tu ne te souviens pas de la plage quand elle a vu le pénis de Dylan qu'elle pensait être très gros comme le père de Sophia.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
4 weeks as sports coach and I also doubt that Aiden will be on the team
Again, I agree with you, Aiden and football are not compatible, it will definitely not be there. Strong athletic guys can crush his sides!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I see you don't remember the beach when she saw Dylan's penis which she thought was very big like Sophia's father.
I remember that event but also remember that the pygmy is Sophia's son and Zac is not so it would be easier for Sophia to seduce Zac than the pygmy
The pygmy, as many call him, in one of the options, may well be just an observer of Sofia flirting with the guys from the football team, or maybe something more intimate, but not taking part. In some moments of the game, he is tolerant of such manifestations, why not develop this direction?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No it doesn't. Also, there is no such thing in american-italian mafia such as 'Cumare'. He clearly meant to call Sophia his goomah. That is a mistress treated almost like a wife that earns favors and gifts from a mobster. What a mistake though and there's nothing american-italian in Larry other than his character description lmao. What the fuck is a cumare, like really.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
To me, the prison scene makes perfect sense.
First off, if you're a woman (or a man) whose soul is torn between desire and taboo - or Id and Super-Ego if you want to go full Freud on it - it is often easier to lift a bit of your barriers with a stranger, completely unrelated, than with someone who knows you, is in a close relationship and can judge you.
Second, she felt safer than in other situation. She was in a jail, surrounded by guards, with a man who would never be able to cross boundaries. She could let herself go knowing that she would never be forced to go beyond what she feels right.
Third, she could justify the flirting to herself because she was, at the same time, a filthy whore and a devote, good wife. She was doing it for her husband, after all, therefore in the situation there was no dilemma between giving in to desire and being a loving, caring partner. Quite the opposite, the sluttier she behave, the more she was demonstrating her love for Liam (which, after all, is also the mechanism underneath a good hotwife experience).
Of course I appreciate some might disagree, just my two cents.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
"Cumare", or "cumpare", or "'mbare" (depending on the geographical area) is a word that can be translated, depending on the context, as "relative" or "close associate". Although not strictly mafia jargon, it is a meaningful word in southern Italy.
"Mistress" is an English equivalent of the Italian word cumare.
(What i got when iput the word into google.)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes