Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
But L&P didn't create the character models.He get them from DAZ 3D shop.So anyone that buy them,can use them to make another game.
It is true, only a small matter, it is necessary to change the history, setting and the names of the heroes. ))

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
"Mistress" is an English equivalent of the Italian word cumare.
(What i got when iput the word into google.)
In other google threads you find it translated as Godmother. It is a very complex word to translate because it really depends on the context, but in all cases it still links to the meaning of being closely associated. In the area I came from it is also sometimes used to define a woman who knows everything about everyone and talks a lot, but this is not how it was used here. I'd definitely translate it as "close associate", not "mistress" here.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
In other google threads you find it translated as Godmother. It is a very complex word to translate because it really depends on the context, but in all cases it still links to the meaning of being closely associated. In the area I came from it is also sometimes used to define a woman who knows everything about everyone and talks a lot, but this is not how it was used here. I'd definitely translate it as "close associate", not "mistress" here.
Yeah i am sure he doesn't have any intent of having Sophia as a mistress.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
comare or cumare
s.f.

1 (madrina) godmother: fare da comare a qcu. to be so.'s godmother.

2 (spreg) (pettegola) gossip.

3 (colloq) (vicina di casa) neighbour.

4 (lett) (nelle favole) Mistress: comare volpe Mistress Fox.

5 al pl. (donne del popolo, del vicinato) old women, wives.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You should check out all my posts on this subject.
Why? You can't copyrite what isn't yours. End of discussion. 'D' and Sophia are basic models for purchase by anyone. Only the original creator has a say over their use depending on the term of the licence (even modifying said model can be dodgy deending on terms of said licence). End-user certainly has no say.

Plagiarism could play a part in this as well as other legal stuff
Long as story/title/referances etc are changed enough, then parody laws come into play to protect you.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah i am sure he doesn't have any intent of having Sophia as a mistress.
Definitely not. To my best knowledge, "Mistress" is a very uncommon translation for "cumare", I found it only in some fairy tales. Comare Volpe was Mistress Fox in a very famous tale. But mostly it links to being a close neighbor, a relative, a Godmother.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Definitely not. To my best knowledge, "Mistress" is a very uncommon translation for "cumare", I found it only in some fairy tales. Comare Volpe was Mistress Fox in a very famous tale. But mostly it links to being a close neighbor, a relative, a Godmother.
Well i guess she could always be Godmother to his children.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
))))) Ha, ha, ha "Close friend" do you dream of having sex with me? Show me your breasts and ass! ))

No! Anything but a close friend.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The meaning of "cumare" is protection and power.
Larry said "Your wish is my wish".
Right now: She can use it against Aiden and Bennett.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Well i guess she could always be Godmother to his children.
Well, Godmother (and more so Godfather) mean someone of high importance in the Mafia ranks. I think he was just stating that from that moment on she would have been highly valued and, to an extent, untouchable, just my guess.
Although I believe he plans on having her do much more than just blessing his children in the future, I reckon he pictures himself as her Master, rather than her as his Mistress. And she mentioned she likes being dominated by real men (at least that is what "my" Sophia told him)...

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why? You can't copyrite what isn't yours. End of discussion. 'D' and Sophia are basic models for purchase by anyone. Only the original creator has a say over their use depending on the term of the licence (even modifying said model can be dodgy deending on terms of said licence). End-user certainly has no say.
Again why i said you should read through all my comments.

I do not know much about law so this is only my opinion you can use the same character models as L&P did not actually create them he brought them as for the names and the title of the VN that could be a different matter, and also each country has different laws too.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
On a different note, has anyone noticed anything about the Twist, since it's been removed? The only thing I noticed was during the Ellie event when they were talking briefly about Dylan being away, Sophia didn't seem as annoyed at him as she would have been with the Twist in.
is true L&P removed the twist!!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes