Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Of course there must be something else in this path. I guess the main question here is whether the next step has to do with Larry (I doubt he asks her to come again, so this time Sophia should be the one taking the initiative) or with Don.

If it's with Don, almost anything could happen.
I think the next important step into this plot will take some time. I don't know how popular it was, but there are a lot of other events that had yet take place. We will need to wait maybe a few playable days to know how it will play out.

But maybe we will get a phone call from the Don to know *how much* happy Larry was with our visit.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the next important step into this plot will take some time. I don't know how popular it was, but there are a lot of other events that had yet take place. We will need to wait maybe a few playable days to know how it will play out.

But maybe we will get a phone call from the Don to know *how much* happy Larry was with our visit.
Sophia will get a phone call from the don at the end of the day

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The lid is almost open. Almost, but not quite.

When Sophia finally gives in to corruption, things will probably turn dirty way faster. She probably won't be able to get enough.
She has been developing quite a lot from some time know, she enjoys getting lewd eyes from her students when she exposes herself in the class, she likes to tease the guys, she felt really good from Tyler's attention in the club.

And now, she exposed her panties to Larry out of her own vollition because she was in a teasing mood and wanted to give him more. It's good that she don't need alcohol as an incentive anymore. Even if Larry scene wasn't the best mostly because of poor build up and writing, it was indeed a huge step towards the goal. (I still hate DeShaw's event and i will act as if it didn't exist, i will go as far as doing another playthrought just to stop any event with Vicky because of how awful this particular one was)
Wait, wait, it's far from being open:
  • Enjoying how her students look at her has to do with teasing, nothing more (same thing with Sam and Zac so far).
  • At the club with Tyler, the alcohol had an important impact on her actions.
  • With Larry she got horny indeed, but in the end this was a one-time thing as they're not supposed to meet ever again.
Besides, we don't really know who's really going to have sex with her, and even though we may think those who seem to be close enough, I doubt it.

Regards

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

A few of the events that could interact with the don have already happened

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The lid is almost open. Almost, but not quite.

When Sophia finally gives in to corruption, things will probably turn dirty way faster. She probably won't be able to get enough.
She has been developing quite a lot from some time know, she enjoys getting lewd eyes from her students when she exposes herself in the class, she likes to tease the guys, she felt really good from Tyler's attention in the club.

And now, she exposed her panties to Larry out of her own vollition because she was in a teasing mood and wanted to give him more. It's good that she don't need alcohol as an incentive anymore. Even if Larry scene wasn't the best mostly because of poor build up and writing, it was indeed a huge step towards the goal. (I still hate DeShaw's event and i will act as if it didn't exist, i will go as far as doing another playthrought just to stop any event with Vicky because of how awful this particular one was)
Larry was more than happy with the visit from Sophia as she did everything that Larry asked of her and also Larry never asked Sophia to visit him again.
This is too simple a task to wipe out all of their debt and I think the real tasks will start now.
Whether Sophia will visit Larry again I don't know.
I honestly didn't expect more than just groping over the dress for Morello event, but it turned into a topless session. Like Kodek said, poor buildup is the problem i have with it. Out of the blue, right in your face, when you least expected! It's a disappointment our favourite characters can't get the good stuff, while new and unforeseeable characters does! I hated the DeShaw event too, it's sooo unlike Sophia.

And yes i do agree Old dog, she's definitely coming back for more. She'll come back to thank him for putting in good words with his brother. And will get some!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Wait, wait, it's far from being open:
  • Enjoying how her students look at her has to do with teasing, nothing more (same thing with Sam and Zac so far).
  • At the club with Tyler, the alcohol had an important impact on her actions.
  • With Larry she got horny indeed, but in the end this was a one-time thing as they're not supposed to meet ever again.
Besides, we don't really know who's really going to have sex with her, and even though we may think those who seem to be close enough, I doubt it.

Regards
I didn't say anything about sex~ But considering how slow AWAM develops it indeeds seems to be a long wait yet. But going as far as showing her panties to Larry just because she wanted it and wanted to please him is a huge step foward.

Giving in to corruption could be simply go and grab a cock or suck it or anything similar. She hasn't got physical with anyone yet, but she will do eventually and that is when the lid is open.

She will deny it by saying "It's just a handjob, nothing more, it's not like i sucked the dick", then go to "It's just a blowjob, nothing more, it's not like i had sex with this guy" and then we go ever farther. I think you understand my point

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I didn't say anything about sex~ But considering how slow AWAM develops it indeeds seems to be a long wait yet. But going as far as showing her panties to Larry just because she wanted it and wanted to please him is a huge step foward.

Giving in to corruption could be simply go and grab a cock or suck it or anything similar. She hasn't got physical with anyone yet, but she will do eventually and that is when the lid is open.

She will deny it by saying "It's just a handjob, nothing more, it's not like i sucked the dick", then go to "It's just a blowjob, nothing more, it's not like i had sex with this guy" and then we go ever farther. I think you understand my point
I know what you mean.

In fact for me the most interesting part of the game is not the final part itself (the sex content, whenever it comes out) but the path that takes us there. I want to see how Sophia convinces herself to do more and more daring things. That's why I'm following both filthy and lesbian paths, to see the excuses she uses, how she can't go back (the truth is that she doesn't want to) every time she takes a step forward to the dark side, etc.

Take the scene of the breakfast in her bedroom after the bikini show. Even though she accepted to pose with the last 2 (unacceptable) bikinis, she had no need to let Dylan see her in her underwear. It's exactly like you've just said about "It's just a handjob, nothing more, it's not like i sucked the dick", but in that case "he saw me almost naked yesterday in those bikinis, so today's is not that bad".

In the end she's lying herself again and again saying "I've done worse things, so this is ok", when it's not. The more comfortable she feels doing dirty things, the more open she will be to do even dirtier things, simple as that.

Regards

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Because of the 1 week jump,Bennett event will be much earlier than expected-day 17 instead of day 24.So it's possible that there will be sex with another male before a handjob or blowjob.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
It's just me or also for you the doesn't work anymore with the latest version of the game? JohnDupont please help me again!

If Lust & Passion visits this forum, this is how I changed I fixed the issue:
Python:
define config.thumbnail_width = 396
define config.thumbnail_height = 252

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

If Lust & Passion visits this forum, this is how I changed I fixed the issue:
Python:
define config.thumbnail_width = 396
define config.thumbnail_height = 252
Wow I was just looking for this mod thanks

Reactions: JohnDupont

TITI35

May 16, 2017
The first opportunity that Sophia will have location to touch could be when she goes to her 1st Side Job with the 2 old ones during the walk Harold will ask Sophia to go to the toilet, as he is in his armchair he will ask Sophia to help him, not being able to hold himself on his legs Sophia will feel obliged to help him.
Translate with deepl.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I honestly didn't expect more than just groping over the dress for Morello event, but it turned into a topless session. Like Kodek said, poor buildup is the problem i have with it. Out of the blue, right in your face, when you least expected! It's a disappointment our favourite characters can't get the good stuff, while new and unforeseeable characters does! I hated the DeShaw event too, it's sooo unlike Sophia.

And yes i do agree Old dog, she's definitely coming back for more. She'll come back to thank him for putting in good words with his brother. And will get some!
Sophia isn't like that, its the player's choice to make her do these... this is what a corruption game should be.... if theres no choice and sophia acts on her own (like movers arc and neil slap scene), whats the fun in that? its either the scene should be interrupted by third party chatacters or it should be gone to the extent.

Reactions: abram1

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The first opportunity that Sophia will have location to touch could be when she goes to her 1st Side Job with the 2 old ones during the walk Harold will ask Sophia to go to the toilet, as he is in his armchair he will ask Sophia to help him, not being able to hold himself on his legs Sophia will feel obliged to help him.
Translate with deepl.
For this 1st Side Job, I expect to see Sophia feeling sorry for these poor old men and, at some point, she decides to make their lives a bit happier by letting them see and maybe touch her a little bit.

Reactions: Bane71

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Sophia isn't like that, its the player's choice to make her do these... this is what a corruption game should be.... if theres no choice and sophia acts on her own (like movers arc and neil slap scene), whats the fun in that? its either the scene should be interrupted by third party chatacters or it should be gone to the extent.
Yep. You can actually avoid filthy things if you want and continue to play the game.

Most corruption games you don't really have this freedom of choice, that's one thing that i really love in AWAM.
Well, it's not that much freedom anyways, because if you want to play the filthy route (or any of the main character's route because they are somehow linked to filthy points in some way or another) you need to go throught with Dylan's route. It's unavoidable because Dylan's route holds most filthy points hostage and a lot of Sam's points too.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
3 buddies meets 3 women at a club. One of them almost stick his finger in the, first one meet beautiful, woman.
What happens to Brayden after this? Bombard Logan with questions and ask for another meeting. He wants to finish the job :D.
Brayden has told Logan that the woman is bursting at the seams. And Logan to Ellie the same. Real world.

Imagine, Logan to Ellie: "your friend, Sophia, has to get laid, and fast."
Brayden never goes to the club. That's Tyler.
Well, it seems I am missing something really big here! I had the shower scene but no masturbation lesson at all, so I am wondering what did I miss in hindsight. It is perhaps because I chose the other event rather than the yoga class?
The easies5 thing would probably be to follow either my or Mamonetti's walkthr

My favourite character is getting the good stuff!
Because of the 1 week jump,Bennett event will be much earlier than expected-day 17 instead of day 24.So it's possible that there will be sex with another male before a handjob or blowjob.
Because of the 1 week jump, the Bennett event will be too early. Since playable day 17 is before the first sex scene on the Filthy route. So we know Bennett can't have sex with Sophia

• Sad
Reactions: truerty and wynlard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Brayden never goes to the club. That's Tyler.

The easies5 thing would probably be to follow either my or Mamonetti's walkthr

My favourite character is getting the good stuff!

Because of the 1 week jump, the Bennett event will be too early. Since playable day 17 is before the first sex scene on the Filthy route. So we know Bennett can't have sex with Sophia
Then we have a problem,because this shoudl be the end of Bennett story.And the end is either get rid of him or have sex.
It's pretty obvous that our info is outdated.After all the 1 week skip was not into plans 2 years ago,when we get the info about first lesbian and no-lesbain sex.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes