Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My friend, I will not go deep into my expectations now. Let me just say that L&P hints at many directions that attentive users notice.
We will see.
My English is weak, you probably missed some of the irony and joke in my pretensions. Yes, they do exist, but they are not cretistic at all.

Unfortunately, a lot of nonsense is often written here, I just want to dilute it with some kind of discussion of something not very important, but regarding the game, and not the personality of the L&P.

I hope you understand me correctly.
Alyssa.PNG

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
At this point, all we have is speculation about why Ellie dislikes Dylan so much.

It's easy to add in your preferred flavor:

I Don't Like Dylan so he must have done many bad things to Ellie.

I Like Dylan so Ellie is being unreasonable.

In the End - we don't know!

The author of the story has set up tension between different characters (Ellie and Dylan is a major source of family tension but there are others including the tension between Sophia and Liam - Liam is not paying enough attention to his wife and her eyes are wandering..., then there is Liam and Dylan where the thing Dylan is most proud of - his soccer playing skills - are always ridiculed by his father - and 'best' male role model.)

It is his artistic license to resolve the tension as he sees fit.

_____

We have seen several bonus story lines between Ellie and Dylan where their feud seems to be ratcheting down a few degrees.

If you don't like Dylan, you typically don't like or agree with this part of the story arc - L&P is selling out so Dylan can bone his sister or L&P is selling out because Dylan is so popular.

If you like Dylan, then this is part of a logical healing process that typically takes place between siblings.

_____

What if L&P is maintaining the tension between family members as part of the story??

For those who actually think that the Dylan and Ellie disagreement is permanent and can never be resolved - is that based on your own experiences or just your desires re: you like Ellie and dislike Dylan?

Real life - brothers and sisters fight as teenagers and many heal their relationships as they get older. I come from a large family and I've seen the healing take place, prompted by different things - I played soccer and a brother 1 year younger started playing. In time, it was more fun to beat the other team than to beat on each other. One brother and one sister refused to back down when they disagreed and it was not uncommon to have them come to dinner with the sister's cheek bruised and the brother's cheek with claw marks on it. They are great friends now and yes - it did not happen instantly, but turning points actually occur.

If you are an only child or there are significant years between you and the next sibling, your personal experiences are likely not going to provide the tension I saw growing up... or the tension that L&P has written - yes Written - into his creation.

So - why don't we let L&P tell the story his way, creating tension and doubt as part of the journey and see how these are resolved through time?
I do agree with you. I am indeed putting my personal tastes in my point of view most of the times, i guess it's a common thing people do when they are looking at some story. Everyone has their favorite character, couple and ending when they are reading throught something.

I can't speculate clearly what will happen because of this, i just need to wait and see where this development will lead us.

Reactions: Bane71

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
All that could be very important when the Logan/Ellie line splits up into 3 and we know that Sophia is involved so this dialog could be the setting up for that and also Logan still has no idea that Ellie is Sophia's daughter or that Sophia is married and made out with her sister Patricia.
I guess some choices we made earlier in the game will come into play when Logan's plot line develops more.

Like, if Sophia choose to not stop the masseusse from getting all the way with Ellie then she can choose to the same with Logan, even if something feels off. Or if Sophia choose to kiss Patricia in the club or not. There can be a lot of possible variations coming into play in this event.

Reactions: Old Dog

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
True but after the last Alyssa/Sophia event I doubt it as they do share a special chemistry and I do believe that Sophia has very strong feeling towards Alyssa.
Alyssa last event with Sophia is actually one of the closest to a sex scene in the game, even if it was basically masturbation with an audience.

Reactions: Old Dog

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Well, it seems I am missing something really big here! I had the shower scene but no masturbation lesson at all, so I am wondering what did I miss in hindsight. It is perhaps because I chose the other event rather than the yoga class?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, it seems I am missing something really big here! I had the shower scene but no masturbation lesson at all, so I am wondering what did I miss in hindsight. It is perhaps because I chose the other event rather than the yoga class?
Alley_Cat would probably be better answering that question for you.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I was thinking about Sophia wanting to thank Larry personally after he had convinced Don to cancel all the debt. In the second visit she'd eventually stand up, open some sort of coat and show him the sexy set of lingerie she was wearing. She might even touch herself a little bit as a bonus ;)
With what happened with a stranger in a single previous update, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up banging like rabbits in that dark room for real this time!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mamonetti

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You must choose to spend time with Julia and Ellie instead of Alyssa to begin with and in the pool event you must let Julia grope Sophia's breasts to get the full shower scene with Ellie.

There's even a hint at the end of the shower scene poiting to this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
With what happened with a stranger in a single update, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up banging like rabbits in that dark room for real this time!
Larry was more than happy with the visit from Sophia as she did everything that Larry asked of her and also Larry never asked Sophia to visit him again.
This is too simple a task to wipe out all of their debt and I think the real tasks will start now.
Whether Sophia will visit Larry again I don't know.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
With what happened with a stranger in a single previous update, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up banging like rabbits in that dark room for real this time!
The lid is almost open. Almost, but not quite.

When Sophia finally gives in to corruption, things will probably turn dirty way faster. She probably won't be able to get enough.
She has been developing quite a lot from some time know, she enjoys getting lewd eyes from her students when she exposes herself in the class, she likes to tease the guys, she felt really good from Tyler's attention in the club.

And now, she exposed her panties to Larry out of her own vollition because she was in a teasing mood and wanted to give him more. It's good that she don't need alcohol as an incentive anymore. Even if Larry scene wasn't the best mostly because of poor build up and writing, it was indeed a huge step towards the goal. (I still hate DeShaw's event and i will act as if it didn't exist, i will go as far as doing another playthrought just to stop any event with Vicky because of how awful this particular one was)

Reactions: prozack and peas

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Larry was more than happy with the visit from Sophia as she did everything that Larry asked of her and also Larry never asked Sophia to visit him again.
This is too simple a task to wipe out all of their debt and I think the real tasks will start now.
Whether Sophia will visit Larry again I don't know.
Of course there must be something else in this path. I guess the main question here is whether the next step has to do with Larry (I doubt he asks her to come again, so this time Sophia should be the one taking the initiative) or with Don.

If it's with Don, almost anything could happen.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes