Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The key word here is assuming. And it's fine, if we talk about the upcoming events, but when people start speculating about what had happened already, I have no words. Here are some answers from L&P.

Is the story half baked?
How old are Sophia's kids?
Creating a game is a piece of cake, right?
Why can't you give us the precise release date?
L&P and stoper discussing development process?
Game development is easy, right?
1-star ratings are fair
L&P's response to critique (milking, greed ...)

It's like if I start reading a book from the last 20 pages and throw it out to the garbage bin, coz the the plot is confusing. It doesn't mean anyone needs to read this whole thread to get all the answers about the ga, but at least pay attention to what the main moving force of this game is trying convey.
It would be really good to see L&P dropping here sometimes. There are a lot of interesting questions and critics (positive or negative) he could get here. After all, mostly interested parties are all either wannabe patreons or had been patreons already.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't Julia actually younger than Sam? I thought Sam had the same age as Ellie and Dylan had the same as Julia, maybe i'm mistaken.
Why a switcheroo? Since Jules has performed in Paris and St Petersberg, presumably on her own, I always believed her to be 18. And the same age as Ellie.

And why would Sam be 18?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The cheat option is a good idea by L&P

Where did L&P state he doesn't know if the coaching job is going to be pursued? Show me because if that is true, then yes it's bad but I don't see L&P adding it without some sort of idea of at least 1 event with it.

really? So guess every TV show who drags out there show season by season is milking their fans then. of course, developers want there VN they found success with to last for as long as possible, that is smart.
If you had of checked the walkthrough you would of seen it at the bottom
bonusPNG.PNG

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe either Old Dog or Alley Cat has said that the side jobs aren't going anywhere, but I don't see what they add. While the second side job creeps me the hell out, the first job with the old guys hasn't gone anywhere. It would make total sense to me to drop it entirely (like, not even reference it again even) and devote the time/energy to the coaching job. I take back what I said before, the worst thing he could do would be to start dedicating time and effort to both the 1st side job and the coaching job. All that will guarantee is that nothing will progress.
I quoted from the dev that the two side jobs would not be going anywhere as the 2nd side job(Home schooling) is one of the devs personal favorites and he thinks that the subject is freaking hot.
2ndjob.PNG
I f I remember right the dev also said that you can take a break from the side jobs as well but I would have to check up on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This game has been since the beginning for the hetero, a lesbian path is developed during the game.
You can't complain, you know it's a game for heteros from the beginning. Sophia is a married woman, 2 kids.
Straight guys play like straight guys, so, women with men.
You complain about the side job, Ava Meyers, coaching, but let's count the adults: Neil, Bennett, Janitor (only Bennett is a candidate), Neil is married and Janitor is going too low.
So, for a straight woman, like Sophia, the game offers young and very young male. It's pretty clear.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
IMO this game becomes more and more complex and confusing and I really, really would like to be wrong, but the plot goes beyond what L$P planned. So many routes, so many characters, I don't think there's a game which have done that properly.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
One more thing, during the shower after the yoga class, who was Sophia looking at? Claire, Patricia? NOOOO. She was looking at Marie. Why? What is different about Marie? Her age.
Sophia likes the young ones.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually, we do know what route the swingers event is on and after thinking about it more, the last update could very well be a 100% good wife event update.

Vicky and Deshawn are probably going be part of the swingers route
Liam's boss after seeing Sophia in her office could be part of the swingers route.
Maybe the whole Morella thing leads to a swingers event since I believe Liam was with Sophia when she went to prison.
Maybe Neil and his wife Alyssa/Alicia(I always mix up Sam and Zach's mums name) will be involved in that too. Sophia has to be well corrupted for her to swing with Neil.
Neil was not even in the poll for the favorite characters in the game so whether we see him again is uncertain but Amber will be playing a part.
I agree that mr.harris(Liams boss)could play some part in the swingers event as it would seem that it is important whether or not he catches Sophia in her sexy attire.
The Morello involved in the swinges no something else more important is planned for that route

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Frankly i didn't go for the second side job mostly because it seemed more long than the first one for what i read and i rather would like to avoid even more parallel events to the ones i really wanted to see.

But i will probably do a playthrought of it anyways, just for sake of completion. It's really going to have underaged boys and not boys who look underaged?
How the fuck L&P managed to get that past patreon rules??? It's surprising he got incest to pass, but this is another level.
The incest part there is not that obvious as long as Sophia is only teaching the kids and they're just looking and touching, curious, not knowing what's really going on (is that's what ends up happening).

It doesn't mean she won't get horny and enjoy it up to a point that she might even cum, making it really hot as L&P intends it to be. But I understand that some people decide to skip it.

Regards

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The incest part there is not that obvious as long as Sophia is only teaching the kids and they're just looking and touching, curious, not knowing what's really going on (is that's what ends up happening).

It doesn't mean she won't get horny and enjoy it up to a point that she might even cum, making it really hot as L&P intends it to be. But I understand that some people decide to skip it.

Regards
You're describing it pretty well:rolleyes::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
You're describing it pretty well:rolleyes::sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Hmm.. take a look at the last scene between Sophia and Ellie, where she teaches her daughter how to masturbate properly. Despite the final kiss, was that incest? The answer is not that simple I guess..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Frankly i didn't go for the second side job mostly because it seemed more long than the first one for what i read and i rather would like to avoid even more parallel events to the ones i really wanted to see.

But i will probably do a playthrought of it anyways, just for sake of completion. It's really going to have underaged boys and not boys who look underaged?
How the fuck L&P managed to get that past patreon rules??? It's surprising he got incest to pass, but this is another level.
We need to recollect that there is also an older daughter to this family & that she was spending time in Japan, so a young adult. Something could be cooking just beyond our speculative sensors. I can think of a lot of stuff, as I'm sure we all can. Maybe, we're worrying unduly?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hmm.. take a look at the last scene between Sophia and Ellie, where she teaches her daughter how to masturbate properly. Despite the final kiss, was that incest? The answer is not that simple I guess..
IMO, it was. And it's not because of masturbation lesson, but because of the kiss at the end of the scene.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, that's why i really find people who thinks a Dylan+Ellie route will happen anytime soon lacking on awareness. It's like they didn't get any information about Dylan and Ellie's relationship other than the last one (Ellie asking Dylan's help).

Hell, she even dislikes the idea of having bath after him in the same bathroom. He probably spanked his meat while spying on Ellie, maybe quite a few times, when they were younger. That's just a guess btw, it can be even worse or it can be nothing at all (i don't think it's nothing, Ellie reaaaally dislikes her brother).
At this point, all we have is speculation about why Ellie dislikes Dylan so much.

It's easy to add in your preferred flavor:

I Don't Like Dylan so he must have done many bad things to Ellie.

I Like Dylan so Ellie is being unreasonable.

In the End - we don't know!

The author of the story has set up tension between different characters (Ellie and Dylan is a major source of family tension but there are others including the tension between Sophia and Liam - Liam is not paying enough attention to his wife and her eyes are wandering..., then there is Liam and Dylan where the thing Dylan is most proud of - his soccer playing skills - are always ridiculed by his father - and 'best' male role model.)

It is his artistic license to resolve the tension as he sees fit.

_____

We have seen several bonus story lines between Ellie and Dylan where their feud seems to be ratcheting down a few degrees.

If you don't like Dylan, you typically don't like or agree with this part of the story arc - L&P is selling out so Dylan can bone his sister or L&P is selling out because Dylan is so popular.

If you like Dylan, then this is part of a logical healing process that typically takes place between siblings.

_____

What if L&P is maintaining the tension between family members as part of the story??

For those who actually think that the Dylan and Ellie disagreement is permanent and can never be resolved - is that based on your own experiences or just your desires re: you like Ellie and dislike Dylan?

Real life - brothers and sisters fight as teenagers and many heal their relationships as they get older. I come from a large family and I've seen the healing take place, prompted by different things - I played soccer and a brother 1 year younger started playing. In time, it was more fun to beat the other team than to beat on each other. One brother and one sister refused to back down when they disagreed and it was not uncommon to have them come to dinner with the sister's cheek bruised and the brother's cheek with claw marks on it. They are great friends now and yes - it did not happen instantly, but turning points actually occur.

If you are an only child or there are significant years between you and the next sibling, your personal experiences are likely not going to provide the tension I saw growing up... or the tension that L&P has written - yes Written - into his creation.

So - why don't we let L&P tell the story his way, creating tension and doubt as part of the journey and see how these are resolved through time?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
IMO, it was. And it's not because of masturbation lesson, but because of the kiss at the end of the scene.
Sure, this point is definitely incest. They know what they're doing and both decide to move on.

However, the kids might be just playing (literally) and Sophia would get aroused unexpectedly (let's say that's what happens).

• Love
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P gives us a lot of clues about Ellie, her debauchery (big dildo, attracted by big dick, Dylan call her bitch), but was all wrong? Let's hope so.
Ellie tells her mother that she is a virgin after Sophia's question about the dildo. She could have said it was a gift and that she never used it. But she goes further.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P gives us a lot of clues about Ellie, her debauchery (big dildo, attracted by big dick, Dylan call her bitch), but was all wrong? Let's hope so.
Ellie tells her mother that she is a virgin after Sophia's question about the dildo. She could have said it was a gift and that she never used it. But she goes further.
Ellie does tell her mother that the dildo was a gift and Ellie has never used it. screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
L&P sometimes makes small, but important, in my opinion, inaccuracies.

1. I already wrote that Zack's hands were too far from Sofia's chest while he was massaging her. Although the text indicated that he approached her breasts and Sophia was silent, wanting to understand how far he could go.

2. During her yoga class, Sophia shook her head with a smile as Claire and Marie joked about Dylan while he took off his pants.
But what do we see?
1609675038433.png

Claire smiles really big and Marie laughs, but Sofia doesn't have a cheerful expression at all.
It is a pity because her good-natured, beautiful smile would be appropriate at this moment.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes