Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Something that Kodek /Alley_Cat mentioneda while back and I thought that I would back them up

View attachment 968597
I'm fairly certain that Dylan is the most famous character (excluding Sophia and maybe even including her) and his route is the most requested one, i won't say for sure because i lack information. But the game isn't about Dylan or rather it shouldn't be.

I didn't start to play this to see commomplace M/S incest or teenager MC fucking everyone single woman he met. It's boring, it's shallow and there's literally hundreds of other games that have it as the main focus. Incest wasn't why i started to play it anyways, but it was initially interesting as we were seeing the incest throught the monther's pov.
I loved to see Sophia's interacting with every character plus a bonus for the lesbian route which IS very uncommon for corruption games with female MCs. Plus, the option to choose what route you can follow also makes Sophia's seens a lot more strong minded than the common female MC in this kind of game. She won't bow down to every cock that appears in front of her unless the player wants her too.

But them we started to see more and more Dylan events appearing non-stop. Dylan has more points than any other main character.
Sam's route (which should be as big as Dylan's) turned into a 'Dylan decided to share his slut mon with others' route, he basically stopped having events to himself and started to appear on Dylan's as a side dish to corrupt Sophia. Sam actually won a good chunck of his points just because he was together with Dylan.
The corruption route is sharing it's place as one of the main focus with Dylan's route. I can actually go far enough and say that the corruption (filthy) route has more to do with Dylan than with corruption.
Dylan is even gaining more and more events to himself with Sophia being nothing more than another heroine. But everything i said would be fine for me if LP wasn't changing events and characters mentality to make them more favorable to Dylan.

The main example being Ellie. Ellie antagonized Dylan during the whole game, but of course we have a bonus story focusing on how Dylan will eventually charm his 'once-distante and cold' sister into liking him and then adding her to the harem. God forgives me if suddendly we get the information that Ellie loved her brother as man all along and was just acting hateful because she didn't know how to deal with it. Or that Dylan, like a hero, will save her from her raping boyfriend with suspicious past.

It certainly don't help my opinion that my favorite route is slowly losing characters that are being added to Dylan's harem for some reason or the corruption plot line (which is fine by me as corruption is the main focus).

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm fairly certain that Dylan is the most famous character (excluding Sophia and maybe even including her) and his route is the most requested one, i won't say for sure because i lack information. But the game isn't about Dylan or rather it shouldn't be.

I didn't start to play this to see commomplace M/S incest or teenager MC fucking everyone single woman he met. It's boring, it's shallow and there's literally hundreds of other games that have it as the main focus. Incest wasn't why i started to play it anyways.

I loved to see Sophia's interacting with every character plus a bonus for the lesbian route which IS very uncommon for corruption games with female MCs. Plus, the option to choose what route you can follow also makes Sophia's seens a lot more strong minded than the common female MC in this kind of game. She won't bow down to every cock that appears in front of her unless the player wants her too.

But them we started to see more and more Dylan events appearing non-stop. Dylan has a lot more points than any other main character.
Sam's route (which should be as big as Dylan's) turned into a 'Dylan decided to share his slut mon with others' route, he basically stopped having events to himself and started to appear on Dylan's as a side dish to corrupt Sophia.
The corruption route is sharing it's place as the main focus with Dylan's route in the game as Sophia wins a huge chunk of filthy points throught Dylan's route alone.
Dylan is even gaining more and more events to himself with Sophia being nothing more than another heroine. But everything would be fine for me if LP wasn't changing events and characters mentality to make them more favorable to Dylan.

The main example being Ellie. Ellie antagonized Dylan during the whole game, but of course we have a bonus story focusing on how Dylan will eventually charm his 'once-distante and cold' sister into liking him and them adding her to the harem. God forgives me if suddendly we get the information that Ellie loved his brother as man all along and was just acting hateful because she didn't know how to deal with it. Or that Dylan, like a hero, will save her from her raping boyfrined with suspicious past.

It certainly don't help my opinion that my favorite route is slowly losing characters that are being added to Dylan's harem for some reason or the corruption plot line (which is fine by me as corruption is the main focus).
The patrons in the thread will have more up to date information, but in the Favorite Character poll on L&P's Patreon site, Dylan has always been first and Ellie second, Sophia being excluded since she's the MC. Last I heard Dylan's votes were just above 350 and Ellie's about 315

Reactions: Kodek

Angelo765

Nov 10, 2018
Seriously I like this game a lot but this update is tiny that it looks like the creator is kidding us. And the sauna thing is no use for the story. He adds lots of stuff that isn't necessary.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
She should have had dream sequences like the prison in the sauna too of a 3some or gangbang with all the dudes in the sauna

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well when the swingers event starts and we don't know what route this will happen on so Sophia will have sex with more than one person at the same time.

swingers event? ugh, that involves Liam, hope there an option to shut that down.
Actually, we do know what route the swingers event is on and after thinking about it more, the last update could very well be a 100% good wife event update.

Vicky and Deshawn are probably going be part of the swingers route
Liam's boss after seeing Sophia in her office could be part of the swingers route.
Maybe the whole Morella thing leads to a swingers event since I believe Liam was with Sophia when she went to prison.
Maybe Neil and his wife Alyssa/Alicia(I always mix up Sam and Zach's mums name) will be involved in that too. Sophia has to be well corrupted for her to swing with Neil.

After all, AWAM is "good wife", "filthy", "lesbian"

Good Wife revolves around Liam (BOOOOOOOOO! HISS!!!! BOOOOOO!)
Filthy mostly revolves around Dylan
Lesbian mostly revolves around Ellie

and it's how far would you go on each route.

There were complaints from people who do enjoy the good wife route that there wasn't a lot of content on that side, I think L&P has resolved the good wife complaints now.

Really wish there was no good wife route or updates for it, as 0 interest in that and it slows down the content majority of people want to see but alas there is some people who enjoy the good wife route.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What I wanted to say, related to L&P claiming that the story is already written, is that probably there's a general overview of the most important parts of it but there are still a number gaps to fill. Considering how complex it is, I really doubt L&P has already written 100% of the story, and that's why we can see some traces of improvisation.
I understand you now, and that's probably a fair observation. I've assumed that L&P has a pretty tight outline of a story, but you're right that it could just be a general overview. That said, I still think it's odd to include this possible story line if he isn't sure it's going to actually take place. But maybe there's a lot more improvisation occurring than I thought. That make the problem more complicated in my mind, but that's a conversation for another time.

Where did L&P state he doesn't know if the coaching job is going to be pursued? Show me because if that is true, then yes it's bad but I don't see L&P adding it without some sort of idea of at least 1 event with it.
It's in the walkthrough. The very last line, on the very last page says "Sophia will get a call at the end from Dylan's coach. He will ask her to help him as his assistant coach. If this little bonus storyline will take place isn't 100% sure yet."

So that's as official as it gets.

Reactions: drcomet

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's in the walkthrough. The very last line, on the very last page says "Sophia will get a call at the end from Dylan's coach. He will ask her to help him as his assistant coach. If this little bonus storyline will take place isn't 100% sure yet."

So that's as official as it gets.
yup, agreed that is lame but might be just waiting to see what feedback he gets.

It NEEDS to happen, it MUST happen, it MAKES perfect sense to happen.

After all, Sophia was meant to be a full-time teacher but was only able to be given a part-time role, she could easily move on to full-time sports teaching role. Either could teach soccer team (filthy route) or a girls team (lesbian route).

Reactions: drcomet and Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
yup, agreed that is lame but might be just waiting to see what feedback he gets.

After all, Sophia was meant to be a full-time teacher but was only able to be given a part-time role, she could easily move on to full-time sports teaching role. Either could teach soccer team (filthy route) or a girls team (lesbian route).
I agree. It gives L&P a way to consolidate storylines into a single, repeatable, event. There are a lot of characters that the soccer (football) practice incorporates, so it would be an ideal opportunity to advance the relationship with some characters.

That said, the absolute worst thing that he could do would be to do an event or two around practice and then just drop it. Updates already take so long that I don't think we should be spending time on events unless they're really meaningful.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Even if lesbian is my favorite route, i doubt we will have a girl team included in the coaching plot. Mostly because the only girl team that would make sense to be coached by Sophia would be the cheerleaders or the dance group, both that Ellie's part of, which are off the limits for one reason or another.

Otherwise we would need a whole lot of new female characters to be introduced in order to make the team possible or to Sophia magically learn a lot about dancing. And i doubt either will happen, LP has been actually removing girls from the lesbian route. My guess is that Natalie is going to go away too, maybe be introduced into a swinger route with her boyfriend and Liam. Or be part of a threesome in GW route. Hope i'm wrong, would be kinda lame but i can't deny the possibility.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I have one question: Do the job with the old guys add ANYTHING into the game other than flavor? The event consumed time and quite a few renders too.

Reactions: Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Even if lesbian is my favorite route, i doubt we will have a girl team included in the coaching plot. Mostly because the only girl team that would make sense to be coached by Sophia would be the cheerleaders or the dance group, both that Ellie's part of, which are off the limits for one reason or another.

Otherwise we would need a whole lot of new female characters to be introduced in order to make the team possible or to Sophia magically learn a lot about dancing. And i doubt either will happen, LP has been actually removing girls from the lesbian route. My guess is that Natalie is going to go away too, maybe be introduced into a swinger route with her boyfriend and Liam. Or be part of a threesome in GW route. Hope i'm wrong, would be kinda lame but i can't deny the possibility.
she is a teacher with a sports background, doesn't matter if Ellie is involved or not.

I have one question: Do the job with the old guys add ANYTHING into the game other than flavor? The event consumed time and quite a few renders too.
Not really, I personally think the side jobs can be removed completely and hopefully the coaching position will lead to that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe Neil and his wife Alyssa/Alicia(I always mix up Sam and Zach's mums name) will be involved in that too. Sophia has to be well corrupted for her to swing with Neil.
Amber is Sam and Jules' mother. Alyssa is Zac's mother. There is no-one to my knowledge called Alicia
Nope. I only choose the old guys to boycott the underage boys and the sex ed route

Reactions: Notretsam

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I believe either Old Dog or Alley Cat has said that the side jobs aren't going anywhere, but I don't see what they add. While the second side job creeps me the hell out, the first job with the old guys hasn't gone anywhere. It would make total sense to me to drop it entirely (like, not even reference it again even) and devote the time/energy to the coaching job. I take back what I said before, the worst thing he could do would be to start dedicating time and effort to both the 1st side job and the coaching job. All that will guarantee is that nothing will progress.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe either Old Dog or Alley Cat has said that the side jobs aren't going anywhere, but I don't see what they add. While the second side job creeps me the hell out, the first job with the old guys hasn't gone anywhere. It would make total sense to me to drop it entirely (like, not even reference it again even) and devote the time/energy to the coaching job. I take back what I said before, the worst thing he could do would be to start dedicating time and effort to both the 1st side job and the coaching job. All that will guarantee is that nothing will progress.
Wasn't me. While it certainly looks like the first side job isn't going anywhere, what we've been told about the second side job is that it contains one of L&P's personal highlights of the game, and one event that is "freaking hot"

If anything, I've said that the second side job might be going somewhere, but in a direction that doesn't interest me, since I have no interest in sexual scenes with underage boys

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Wasn't me. While it certainly looks like the first side job isn't going anywhere, what we've been told about the second side job is that it contains one of L&P's personal highlights of the game, and one event that is "freaking hot"

If anything, I've said that the second side job might be going somewhere, but in a direction that doesn't interest me, since I have no interest in sexual scenes with underage boys
No no, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I mean that either you or Old Dog have said that the side jobs aren't going to be abandoned or removed. Personally, I feel like both of them could be scrapped and everyone brought back together with the coaching job. I'm aware of L&Ps "freaking hot" statement and it worries me greatly.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
she is a teacher with a sports background, doesn't matter if Ellie is involved or not.
Oh, i didn't mention that the team needs to have something to do with Ellie, i just mentioned that these are the only feminine teams that we know info about.

I meant that a female team is improbable because LP would need to create a whole lot of new female characters for that and right now he is seems to be removing girls from the lesbian route, not adding them in my view.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Frankly i didn't go for the second side job mostly because it seemed more long than the first one for what i read and i rather would like to avoid even more parallel events to the ones i really wanted to see.

But i will probably do a playthrought of it anyways, just for sake of completion. It's really going to have underaged boys and not boys who look underaged?
How the fuck L&P managed to get that past patreon rules??? It's surprising he got incest to pass, but this is another level.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes