Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I will play this to the end and watch every possible scene/ending available. But in reality i just want an ending with hot, three-way (maybe even four-way) lesbian sex/harem.

It's almost a need by know.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What I’m starting to find is that in terms of introducing characters, that L&P seems to be doing it in the complete opposite way to what his audience likes. That Dylan fans are primarily only interested in Sophia/Dylan, but Ellie fans can be going for Sophia/Ellie, Ellie/Patricia, Ellie/Julia etc. Hell, if I actually thought L&P would do it, I'd be going for Ellie/Nathalie too. Not only that, but he's halved the characters on the lesbian route, not expanded. And that doesn't even include characters like Ellie's dance friends (Christine, Elena, Melanie etc) that we've only seen once or twice.
Even if Vicky is out (we'll see that), there are still many candidates for the lesbian path: Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, Julia, Nathalie, Marie.. and the 3 first ones are right now in a good position for having sex with Sophia. I mean, 6+1 is not that bad..

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
What I’m starting to find is that in terms of introducing characters, that L&P seems to be doing it in the complete opposite way to what his audience likes. That Dylan fans are primarily only interested in Sophia/Dylan, but Ellie fans can be going for Sophia/Ellie, Ellie/Patricia, Ellie/Julia etc. Hell, if I actually thought L&P would do it, I'd be going for Ellie/Nathalie too. Not only that, but he's halved the characters on the lesbian route, not expanded. And that doesn't even include characters like Ellie's dance friends (Christine, Elena, Melanie etc) that we've only seen once or twice.

I m agree with you, but he cut all the time a transition or progresse between sophia"s girl road
nothing since ellie's shower, nothing since the sauna, and REALLy nothing with viky's....what else ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie's dance friends (Christine, Elena, Melanie etc) maybe connected to the bonus storyline
I'm not convinced of that if the bonus storyline is to explain why Ellie dislikes Dylan. They haven't even met her dance friends when we see Ellie and Dylan fighting in the introduction. Or that Ellie wont sunbathe naked with even the slightest chance of Dylan being home

Even if Vicky is out (we'll see that), there are still many candidates for the lesbian path: Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, Julia, Nathalie, Marie.. and the 3 first ones are right now in a good position for having sex with Sophia. I mean, 6+1 is not that bad..
It isn't 6+1 with Alyssa and Marie not being on the lesbian route. If you're playing the lesbian route, we haven't got Alyssa content since the coffee date, and when playing Sophia's POV, the Yoga event ends with Marie interested in Dylan, not Sophia. Another example of when I think L&P should just commit.

Reactions: cakeny

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm not convinced of that if the bonus storyline is to explain why Ellie dislikes Dylan. They haven't even met her dance friends when we see Ellie and Dylan fighting in the introduction. Or that Ellie wont sunbathe naked with even the slightest chance of Dylan being home
Yeah, that's why i really find people who thinks a Dylan+Ellie route will happen anytime soon lacking on awareness. It's like they didn't get any information about Dylan and Ellie's relationship other than the last one (Ellie asking Dylan's help).

Hell, she even dislikes the idea of having bath after him in the same bathroom. He probably spanked his meat while spying on Ellie, maybe quite a few times, when they were younger. That's just a guess btw, it can be even worse or it can be nothing at all (i don't think it's nothing, Ellie reaaaally dislikes her brother).

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
for me the only two characters that matter are Sophia and Dylan. All the others, and I stress all - including Ellie, are absolutely secondary and almost all superfluous and annoying.
Hehehe, Welcome to the club!!! :ROFLMAO:

I think the exact same way and I know there are a few others in here that think the same and play mainly Sophia & Dylan's path. I also think the same about the rest of the characters but they do add some presence into the world but not really too much importance in my playthrough. My game started between Sophia & Dylan at the car with the very first points in the game and the story will continue with just them until the end when they reach a romantic relationship.

Along with Sophia indulging in some filthy moments like the Prison event or letting the principal lower his hands when he hugged her or the museum guys, things of that sort that are with characters that don't really have an actual path or too much relevance and they are just for the filthy points while building the storyline from start to finish between Mother & Son. It does help me a lot to find choices in the game not to be too "complicated" or "hard to choose" and I love that in this game. :sneaky:(y)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, that's why i really find people who thinks a Dylan+Ellie route will happen anytime soon lacking on awareness. It's like they didn't get any information about Dylan and Ellie's relationship other than the last one (Ellie asking Dylan's help).

Hell, she even dislikes the idea of having bath after him in the same bathroom. He probably spanked his meat while spying on Ellie, maybe quite a few times, when they were younger. That's just a guess btw, it can be even worse or it can be nothing at all (i don't think it's nothing, Ellie reaaaally dislikes her brother).
And ironically, that Dylan is possibly "spanking his meat" in the shower, taking longer than appropriate is what gives Ellie the excuse to share the shower with Sophia and really kickstarts the Ellie route.

Plus the new revelations about Ellie and her vibrator nullify what might have been the only thing we knew she liked in boys that was applicable to Dylan

Reactions: Old Dog

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
It's just me or also for you the doesn't work anymore with the latest version of the game? JohnDupont please help me again!
I think they changed the definition from 720p to 1080p but forgot to update the size of the thumbnails. It looks ugly but the save description is still visible.
1609628476009.png

Reactions: Dan5k74

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And ironically, that Dylan is possibly "spanking his meat" in the shower, taking longer than appropriate is what gives Ellie the excuse to share the shower with Sophia and really kickstarts the Ellie route.

Plus the new revelations about Ellie and her vibrator nullify what might have been the only thing we knew she liked in boys that was applicable to Dylan
I still find it strange that people call Ellie a slut event though she is a virgin

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It isn't 6+1 with Alyssa and Marie not being on the lesbian route. If you're playing the lesbian route, we haven't got Alyssa content since the coffee date, and when playing Sophia's POV, the Yoga event ends with Marie interested in Dylan, not Sophia. Another example of when I think L&P should just commit.
Julia is the only lesbian in the game the other ladies are bi-sexual Vicky,nathalie,Alyssa,Ellie ect

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Julia is the only lesbian in the game the other ladies are bi-sexual Vicky,nathalie,Alyssa ect.
Elena is a lesbian too, just not significant to the plot more than enabling the conversation about being a lesbian by the pool between Ellie and Julia

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You are correct 100%, no one will likely disagree with you

But. you are missing the main point of the complaints. The game has been in 3 years in development and we got a nothing update after waiting 4 months since the last update.

No one is complaining about the story line, they complaining that its taking the dev to long (in real life time) to progress the game in any meaningful way. Alot of people have noted this. An example is the 100 renders for Sophia brushing her teeth, it does not progress or add to the story or speed up dev time (in real time).

Thats why people are outraged, because the dev is literally stealing money of people who are supporting him, byt dragging the dev cycle out.
Any time I find myself close to agreeing with you, you invariably ruin it by going just too far. I can understand the criticism that an update of this size took this long. I like the content that we got in this update. I understand that quality takes time. I just wish this update had come maybe a month earlier, because otherwise I fear it will take too long to get to the scenes that we pretty much all want to see.

And then you push it too far. You accuse the dev of "literally stealing money of people who are supporting him". I mean come on - seriously??!! Has he taken YOUR money under false pretences? If not then you have no right to make such unfounded accusations which just make you seem even more childish and immature.....

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Something that Kodek /Alley_Cat mentioneda while back and I thought that I would back them up

View attachment 968597
I didn't care that much for the twist but that was very well said, especially the last paragraph. Ideas such as Dylan becoming a second MC are horrendous IMO, yet it seems to be happening. We have a surfeit of Dylan, as Shakespeare would have said if he'd known about the little bugger.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The cheat option is a good idea by L&P

Those are two significant problems though.

Can we back up to this new coaching job? The fact that L&P doesn’t know if this will be pursued, but is introducing it anyway, is a gigantic red flag. It calls into question just how thought out the story is. Because of the slow pace of development, we do not have the luxury of superfluous scenes. If L&P spends time on one or two scenes, and then drops the story arc altogether, how many weeks will we have wasted on development that could have been used elsewhere?

And why introduce it by telling us it may not go anywhere? It both undermines people’s interest (why get too invested if it’s going to be dropped) and looks unprofessional.

I really wish I understood his thought process.
Where did L&P state he doesn't know if the coaching job is going to be pursued? Show me because if that is true, then yes it's bad but I don't see L&P adding it without some sort of idea of at least 1 event with it.

oh that one is easy. Drag the story out as long as possible to take the patrons money. You think he has any plan on ending the game in the next 5 years? Are you on crack?
really? So guess every TV show who drags out there show season by season is milking their fans then. of course, developers want there VN they found success with to last for as long as possible, that is smart.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes