Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Yeap, and I expected a verrry expensive gift from Larry and ....
I was thinking about Sophia wanting to thank Larry personally after he had convinced Don to cancel all the debt. In the second visit she'd eventually stand up, open some sort of coat and show him the sexy set of lingerie she was wearing. She might even touch herself a little bit as a bonus ;)

Reactions: Hlextor and nexer

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
Guys . Happy new year to you all . I hope you read my words :
After playing the last update I relised that this become like watching a real time show or a movie. It's not a 3D game anymore . Sophia became a human and that's what makes this game amazing. I really dont mind to live with this game forn10 years as I have done with many tv series. The real conten is amazing and burning. I know we want to see sex but sex is in real life between mom son or teacher boys is not that easy so be patient. This game is legendary and the developer is genius. We need to continue supporting him and we need to trust his choices. Each one of us has his own fantasy but the developer was able so far to fulfill most of it . Let support and cheer him .
When I play the game with this high quality and great renders and great dialogue and erotic story I feel I am watching real staff.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Imagine it written this way instead:

At the Change into lingerie & Stay dressed as you are menu:

Stay dressed as normal:

Liam's coworker comes in. Says oh hello blah balh was just grapping this report from liam he will be here in 10 minutes. Then 10 minutes later, and plays out as normal.

Change into Lingerie instead:

Liam's coworker comes in first. Some more teasing and seduction is played out in mistaken identity. He doesn't go all the way but teases her back a little bit. Then "Liam will be here in 5 minutes" scene continues as it would have after Liam arrives. Liam being there did nothing but spoil Humor / Humilation / ENF / Mistaken Identity / Teasing fun.
There is a reason why Liam was there( besides the obvious) and also why Mr.harris is also involved(if Sophia changes into her attire straight away) and will be revealed at a later date.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1188385

The main story is the only thing that LP has to follow on his own. That made the game successful in the first place. Concerning how to tell the story maybe needs help or some advice cause I see a lot of ideas that should be better structured. Maybe some consultant or someone with writing experience. That's the only weakness that I see in the game. Except for the frequency of the updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Will Sophia's first man out of wedlock be not the one who is next to her or in her close circle, but the one who is in prison and the one with whom she had never known before?

It seems so, given the L&P manner of delivering unexpected surprises.
I think so too and i would really appreciate if it's so, maybe not Morello himself, but some other guy outside of Sophia's main circle. That or lesbian sex of course. I honestly would prefer this to Sophia having sex with Sam or Dylan which it's rather boring. I only started to like Dylan's route because Emma is in there now (or maybe Dylan is in her route?? Don't know for sure) and i love that girl, before that his route was annoying and mostly boring for me.

If the events are well written and had proper build up, i can safely say that i would like nothing more than to see Sophia finally acting as a dirty whore for a change. I would bet on that piece of shit professor (hate him, i want to be wrong), the guys on the club (if we get another event) or even someone still unknow, seeing how LP loves to introduce new characters at a whim (DeShaw especifically needs to die).

If i had to put my tastes about the routes in a list it would be: Ellie > Lesbian Route (Ellie and Patricia included) + Dylan (with Emma) + Corruption > Sam > Any other significant route > literal shit > Dylan (without Emma). To be exact, it's not Dylan that i don't like, just his route. It's just boring and common, it's like playing any other mon-son incest game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The main story is the only thing that LP has to follow at his own. That made the game success in the first place. Concerning to how tell the story maybe needs help or some advices cause i see a lot ideas that should be better structured. Maybe some consultant or someone with writing experience. That's the only weakness that i see in the game. Except for the updates frecuency.
Those are two significant problems though.

Can we back up to this new coaching job? The fact that L&P doesn’t know if this will be pursued, but is introducing it anyway, is a gigantic red flag. It calls into question just how thought out the story is. Because of the slow pace of development, we do not have the luxury of superfluous scenes. If L&P spends time on one or two scenes, and then drops the story arc altogether, how many weeks will we have wasted on development that could have been used elsewhere?

And why introduce it by telling us it may not go anywhere? It both undermines people’s interest (why get too invested if it’s going to be dropped) and looks unprofessional.

I really wish I understood his thought process.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
oh that one is easy. Drag the story out as long as possible to take the patrons money. You think he has any plan on ending the game in the next 5 years? Are you on crack?
It's not about milking. Anyway, this game, L&P is not going to finish it before 4-5 years. Where the need for milking?

Reactions: Captain Bipto

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
It's just me or also for you the doesn't work anymore with the latest version of the game? JohnDupont please help me again!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

Can we back up to this new coaching job? The fact that L&P doesn’t know if this will be pursued, but is introducing it anyway, is a gigantic red flag. It calls into question just how thought out the story is. Because of the slow pace of development, we do not have the luxury of superfluous scenes. If L&P spends time on one or two scenes, and then drops the story arc altogether, how many weeks will we have wasted on development that could have been used elsewhere?

And why introduce it by telling us it may not go anywhere? It both undermines people’s interest (why get too invested if it’s going to be dropped) and looks unprofessional.

Once today is over, there still will be another 18 playable days left, each one with 9 events. That's 162 events.

Let's say it takes 15/20 events to close secondary paths (it's hard to define secondary path by now, I know), and let's say Sophia has 15/20 sex events (some of them with the same characters) + other 20 transitional events in the final part (during the last days she's not going to be fucking 24/7 like a rabbit, she deserves some rest :LOL:). This leaves us with close to 100 events to develop the relationship with the really important characters.

For each main path (GW + lesbian + filthy) there are probably some overlapping events that help her to be more open to have much more fun with Liam (GW), with other women (lesbian) and with other men/boys (filthy). This means part of the job required to have sex with one character is done while following the path of another one that's compatible, such as opening her mind to have sex with boys for Sam while she's in a Dylan event, or something similar with the lesbian path (opening her lesbian side with Patricia will help her lesbian relationship with Ellie in the future, for example).

Having said that, there are still a lot of events to play and I expect L&P to add some secondary small paths (maybe with a couple of events) as long as they have something to offer.

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard and Bane71

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Once today is over, there are another 18 playable days left, each one with 9 events. That's 162 events.

Let's say it takes 15/20 events to close secondary paths (it's hard to define secondary path by now, I know), and let's say Sophia has 15/20 sex events (some of them with the same characters) + other 20 transitional events in the final part (during the last days she's not going to be fucking 24/7 like a rabbit, she deserves some rest :LOL:). This leaves us with close to 100 events to develop the relationship with the really important characters.

For each main path (GW + lesbian + filthy) there are probably some overlapping events that help her to be more open to have much more fun with Liam (GW), with other women (lesbian) and with other men/boys (filthy). This means part of the job required to have sex with one character is done while following the path of another one that's compatible, such as opening her mind to have sex with boys for Sam while she's in a Dylan event, or something similar with the lesbian path (opening her lesbian side with Patricia will help her lesbian relationship with Ellie in the future, for example).

Having said that, there are still a lot of events to play and I expect L&P to add some secondary small paths (maybe with a couple of events) as long as they have something to offer.

Regards
You are in some mistake.The day is not over.It was just first of 3 parts.Maybe not even 30% of day 12.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Once today is over, there are another 18 playable days left, each one with 9 events. That's 162 events.

Regards
Ok but that doesn’t address my point. If he hadnt said this new plot line could be dropped I would agree that he had a plan. But he explicitly doesn’t have a plan. Why introduce something before you have a plan?

Reactions: Toushiro

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
You are in some mistake.The day is not over.It was just first of 3 parts.Maybe not even 30% of day 12.
I know, I misswrote it (my english could be better).

Let's say Once today is over, there still will be another..

Ok but that doesn’t address my point. If he hadnt said this new plot line could be dropped I would agree that he had a plan. But he explicitly doesn’t have a plan. Why introduce something before you have a plan?
What I wanted to say, related to L&P claiming that the story is already written, is that probably there's a general overview of the most important parts of it but there are still a number gaps to fill. Considering how complex it is, I really doubt L&P has already written 100% of the story, and that's why we can see some traces of improvisation.

Reactions: abram1 and Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But what do you expect? If Sophia will start fucking the interest for this game will drop. That's happening in real life. And will happen with this game if L&P wants same number of patrons as now.
There is 4 parts of the day and has to fill with something. Sophia, later, can't fuck all day long

Reactions: mufsding

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Sorry but L&p didn't answear's about many patreon"s who don't want a ntr road with morello"s boring story's / or story's look's like ntr
and if he count do something about it.
A pts filfy road ? anyone noxw to do this points...But this points brings nothing excepted at one or two moment..
ot just turn sophia as a slut..forst for the little peace of shit at school and now for morello"s brother

But the story's of the main caractere's is waiting and waiting and waiting.....

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
D

Deleted member 1188385

Yeah, that's why I think he needs help, an editor maybe. And if he doesn't want to share his money I pretty sure he can get it for free just by asking his supporters or on this site.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sorry but L&p didn't answear's about many patreon"s who don't want a ntr road with morello"s boring story's / or story's look's like ntr
and if he count do something about it.
A pts filfy road ? anyone noxw to do this points...But this points brings nothing excepted at one or two moment..
ot just turn sophia as a slut..forst for the little peace of shit at school and now for morello"s brother

But the story's of the main caractere's is waiting and waiting and waiting.....
You are talking about Dylan/Ellie?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think so too and i would really appreciate if it's so, maybe not Morello himself, but some other guy outside of Sophia's main circle. That or lesbian sex of course. I honestly would prefer this to Sophia having sex with Sam or Dylan which it's rather boring. I only started to like Dylan's route because Emma is in there now (or maybe Dylan is in her route?? Don't know for sure) and i love that girl, before that his route was annoying and mostly boring for me.

If the events are well written and had proper build up, i can safely say that i would like nothing more than to see Sophia finally acting as a dirty whore for a change. I would bet on that piece of shit professor (hate him, i want to be wrong), the guys on the club (if we get another event) or even someone still unknow, seeing how LP loves to introduce new characters at a whim (DeShaw especifically needs to die).

If i had to put my tastes about the routes in a list it would be: Ellie > Lesbian Route (Ellie and Patricia included) + Dylan (with Emma) + Corruption > Sam > Any other significant route > literal shit > Dylan (without Emma). To be exact, it's not Dylan that i don't like, just his route. It's just boring and common, it's like playing any other mon-son incest game.
Emma is now in Dylan's route. In order to continue her story, you need to choose something in Dylan's favour, not the other way around.

If by "piece of shit professor" you mean Bennett, who is a teacher, not a professor, I would not bet on him having sex with Sophia at all, let alone being the first. When the Favorite Character poll came out, he wasn't in it, and L&P explicitly said it was because he had no major events in the foreseeable future. And we already know Mrs Torres has advised Sophia she can speak to the school board to get Dylan a pass. The deadline is even 2 days before the earliest point a sex scene with Sophia can occur

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes