Stepfan

May 2, 2020
I just finished the update. I liked the prison scene a lot. It took a long time and will take a long time again but I really like it. Keep up the quality!!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Emma is now in Dylan's route. In order to continue her story, you need to choose something in Dylan's favour, not the other way around.

If by "piece of shit professor" you mean Bennett, who is a teacher, not a professor, I would not bet on him having sex with Sophia at all, let alone being the first. When the Favorite Character poll came out, he wasn't in it, and L&P explicitly said it was because he had no major events in the foreseeable future. And we already know Mrs Torres has advised Sophia she can speak to the school board to get Dylan a pass. The deadline is even 2 days before the earliest point a sex scene with Sophia can occur
Sorry for my mistake. 'Professor' means teacher in my native language, it's literally exactly how it's written. I get confused on times. :ROFLMAO:

I really don't know who will be the first one to fuck Sophia, but i really do think it won't be anyone in her close circle. But i'm glad it's not Bennett.
It's quite curious how i like Aiden for the corruption route, but hate Bennett. Even thought they are using basically the same methods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Sorry for my mistake. 'Professor' means teacher in my native language, it's literally exactly how it's written. I get confused on times. :ROFLMAO:

I really don't know who will be the first one to fuck Sophia, but i really do think it won't be anyone in her close circle. But i'm glad it's not Bennett.
It's quite curious how i like Aiden for the corruption route, but hate Bennett. Even thought they are using basically the same methods
+1 for Patricia on this! :ROFLMAO:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
You are talking about Dylan/Ellie?
yes and patricia etc ...dylan's sins the football day, how he can react and get assurance about other man's caractere....
the teaching combat, what a bout the class room, what about ? what about ?..
And his husband
And with patricia and his husband, sins the pool....the start with the girl and the gym...
Many caractere"s all lets on or non develpped as a story's.of them and there s interaction...
the progress have non sens...
Anytime you wait for the progress of the last story in the new update and everytime the up date plan with a new story's with out connection...look's you wait about sophia's / vicky's meeting surprise the lesbian girl have a husband and finally if you want a hot scene it s front a unknow man, in the jail...You don't want fallow this road end of game.........bull shit..bull shit bull shit

I recomand that the dev maybe will play imself as he own game sins the begining Maybe he could be open his eyes...

Im agree this dev need's Big help cause more than the slow longer developped, the non developing story"s

well sorry for my english..But it s because i love this promising game that make me really sad that this one turn like this...

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017

It's quite curious how i like Aiden for the corruption route, but hate Bennett. Even thought they are using basically the same methods
for me the only two characters that matter are Sophia and Dylan. All the others, and I stress all - including Ellie, are absolutely secondary and almost all superfluous and annoying.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019

Im agree with you !! but the story's is now full of non sens like this one..aiden...bennet, morello's brother ...well i m really done with this kind of boring stor'ys
i m afraid that this game become as anna's affection a bull shit story's or the main female caractere"s as turn's all time as a slut, wuthout choice of get out or stop anything, and of course have hot or sex scene only with the bad caractere's in the game..

for me it's simply not the spirit of this game and i don t want this one turn into an ntr look's like

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
for me the only two characters that matter are Sophia and Dylan. All the others, and I stress all - including Ellie, are absolutely secondary and almost all superfluous and annoying.
This shows how different the opinions are regarding the game. It's interesting to see it in action.

For me, Dylan's route is the most annoying one, but there are a lot more people who absolutely love him and his route.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Im agree with you !! but the story's is now full of non sens like this one..bennet, morello's brother...well i m really done with this
i m afraid that this game become as anna's affection a bull shit story's or the main female caractere"s as turn's all time as a slut, wuthout choice of get out or stop anything, and of course have hot or sex scene only with the bad caractere's in the game..

for me it's simply not the spirit of this game and i don t want this one turn into an ntr look's like
Well... the main focus of the game is corruption, but later on we are going to see a lot more of cheating content and i mean it, A LOT of cheating content.

It's not you classic NTR thought. I don't know you thoughts about it, but for me cheating is about 'having sex outside of relationship' fetish whereas NTR is all about 'humiliating the cheated part and getting off with the cheating itself rather than the sex' fetish.

Thinking like this, i'm not that into NTR either.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
yes and patricia etc ...dylan's sins the football day, how he can react and get assurance about other man's caractere....
the teaching combat, what a bout the class room, what about ? what about ?..
And his husband
And with patricia and his husband, sins the pool....the start with the girl and the gym...
Many caractere"s all lets on or non develpped as a story's.of them and there s interaction...
the progress have non sens...
Anytime you wait for the progress of the last story in the new update and everytime the up date plan with a new story's with out connection...look's you wait about sophia's / vicky's meeting surprise the lesbian girl have a husband and finally if you want a hot scene it s front a unknow man, in the jail...You don't want fallow this road end of game.........bull shit..bull shit bull shit

I recomand that the dev maybe will play imself as he own game sins the begining Maybe he could be open his eyes...

Im agree this dev need's Big help cause more than the slow longer developped, the non developing story"s

well sorry for my english..But it s because i love this promising game that make me really sad that this one turn like this...
Haha, I read somewhere that for a Cam Girl it's basic, if win enough money don't show your pussy.
Same here, in this game, L&P has to fill 30 days. At the beginning was, let's calling temptations, filling days with erotic stuff but hardcore at the very end.

abram1

May 24, 2020
What I wanted to say, related to L&P claiming that the story is already written, is that probably there's a general overview of the most important parts of it but there are still a number gaps to fill. Considering how complex it is, I really doubt L&P has already written 100% of the story, and that's why we can see some traces of improvisation.
Dude, any arguments are worthless here. You might have better chances to explain something to a brick wall.
Is the story ready or there's no plan at all? L&P had answered that question literally on the next day the game popped up here. Why some folks assume that he didn't think through the details of his own game or even that they know more about it than the developer himself is amusing and baffling at the same time.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Im agree with you !! but the story's is now full of non sens like this one..bennet, morello's brother...well i m really done with this

This is nothing like Anna Exciting Affection & even that has now calmed down, at last, (much to the upset of many on that thread who think it's possible to go through life fucking everyone you meet without much emotional consequence or STDs. Even certified nymphomaniacs & sexaholics don't fuck non-stop, like most people they pick & choose.....anyway it's too tiring!) Have you tried playing different routes in AWAM? It's usually possible to avoid the parts that don't interest you, so you could pass by those you think are bad characters & carry on enjoying your preferred storyline.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well... the main focus of the game is corruption, but later on we are going to see a lot more of cheating content and i mean it, A LOT of cheating content.

It's not you classic NTR thought. I don't know you thoughts about it, but for me cheating is about 'having sex outside of relationship' fetish whereas NTR is all about 'humiliating the cheated part and getting off with the cheating itself rather than the sex' fetish.

Thinking like this, i'm not that into NTR either.
You're right in your analysis but there seem to be many who think NTR is something else, eg one partner being forced to watch the other having sex is not NTR but it is humiliation & there are other examples where confusion arises. Personally, I think NTR is like Dylan, ie there's far too much discussion of it on F95 because you can't escape the thing, whether you want to or not.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Dylan's story and caractere's don't come intersting because dev, do shit with this..It can be more intersting if he truly develop plenty this one....

I wait about the two next up date... for make my decision but i have no really hope for whats coming out.
For now i have stop to be a patreon on this game

i prefer support two New wonderfull project with a great start and story's AMAZING RANDERS, in 3 update the dev as made more than this one on 2 years

the name is sanguis et imperium and chasing sunset...

https://f95zone.to/threads/sanguis-et-imperium-v0-1-2-helheim.60786/

https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-1a-bugfix-stone-fox-studios.62625/

and of course Being a dik and cuty of brohen dream Also leap of faith, hill side, summer gone .

All this game have a top rendres and story''s and real progress

Last edited:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
You're right in your analysis but there seem to be many who think NTR is something else, eg one partner being forced to watch the other having sex is not NTR but it is humiliation & there are other examples where confusion arises. Personally, I think NTR is like Dylan, ie there's far too much discussion of it on F95 because you can't escape the thing, whether you want to or not.
ntr found is origine in japan adult manga..
The definition is when the heroine or the woman of the man story's his force to have sex ( a lot of time ) under the eyes of him or not, but already with an idea of high humiliation, non consentement, violence, dégradation etc....(and its all i really don t like in the game)
the target it s to get a high reaction of the reader, who feel hungry, injustice and want the death of the psychopate protagonist
i already see NTR as boring as well and unecessary the free violance is just a shit

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Im agree with you !! but the story's is now full of non sens like this one..aiden...bennet, morello's brother ...well i m really done with this kind of boring stor'ys

This shows how different the opinions are regarding the game. It's interesting to see it in action.

For me, Dylan's route is the most annoying one, but there are a lot more people who absolutely love him and his route.
What I’m starting to find is that in terms of introducing characters, that L&P seems to be doing it in the complete opposite way to what his audience likes. That Dylan fans are primarily only interested in Sophia/Dylan, but Ellie fans can be going for Sophia/Ellie, Ellie/Patricia, Ellie/Julia etc. Hell, if I actually thought L&P would do it, I'd be going for Ellie/Nathalie too. Not only that, but he's halved the characters on the lesbian route, not expanded. And that doesn't even include characters like Ellie's dance friends (Christine, Elena, Melanie etc) that we've only seen once or twice.

Reactions: Kodek
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes