GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Frankly i didn't go for the second side job mostly because it seemed more long than the first one for what i read and i rather would like to avoid even more parallel events to the ones i really wanted to see.

But i will probably do a playthrought of it anyways, just for sake of completion. It's really going to have underaged boys and not boys who look underaged?
How the fuck L&P managed to get that past patreon rules??? It's surprising he got incest to pass, but this is another level.
I'll be honest, it makes me consider scrubbing the game from my computer altogether. I never really thought about Dylan and Sam, I just assumed everyone thought of them as 18. I never sat down and did the math and I never really looked that closely at the character models. But once someone said it on here, it's pretty hard to not see it. I haven't done the 2nd job either, and I don't know exactly where it's going, but if those models are supposed to be clearly even younger than Dylan...that could be a deal breaker.

Edit- I think on the Patreon version of the game, the 2nd side job is omitted completely.

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
With each new update of this game, I am more and more convinced that humanity urgently needs to create a device that would allow you to painlessly skip a certain period of time, something like a cryocapsule, because at the speed that this game comes out and how the plot develops there you can really die of old age and / or start taking pills to make your "device" work. If you look at the frequency with which new versions are released (for example, the last 3 updates) and how they are filled with content, then it is not entirely clear what the developer has been doing all this time? The time gap between releases starts to increase, but the amount of content, as it was 1/4 of the game day, has remained. For example, many (including probably the developer himself) have already forgotten, but in the very first version of the game, the main character and her sister agreed on an excursion to the museum in the evening with two students, and where is the continuation of this branch? It seems that the last mention was either in the update at the end of 2018, or in 2019, and that's it. The question is - why inflate the narrative with such scenes if you come back to them dick knows when ?! Or another example - when we were just announced the first date with the school teacher, I thought there would be something interesting, BUT this game just doesn't want to give you something interesting right away, as a result, now you will have to wait another 2-3 years until the interesting one and I'm not kidding !!! I really do not understand why the developer stretches the development so much if in his game, apart from pictures and renders (there are no pretensions here, the latest versions look just great), nothing develops for the better - the animation scenes looked wretched, so they still look wretched , the plot continued to stretch harder and harder each time and continues, as someone wrote before me for all this time, the main character managed to get 5 scenes with her husband and not one really standing with someone else, why? I understand that the slow development, so to speak, corruption, the heroine happens gradually, BUT HELL, this October the game will already be 4 years old, and we have nothing more depraved than showing breasts to strangers and asshole to the convict really did not get !!!!!! So my primary thesis that you need something to skip a couple of years of life is still relevant in relation to this one (although not only to her - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News I'm looking at you !!!!).

Reactions: PabloCabro

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'll be honest, it makes me consider scrubbing the game from my computer altogether. I never really thought about Dylan and Sam, I just assumed everyone thought of them as 18. I never sat down and did the math and I never really looked that closely at the character models. But once someone said it on here, it's pretty hard to not see it. I haven't done the 2nd job either, and I don't know exactly where it's going, but if those models are supposed to be clearly even younger than Dylan...that could be a deal breaker.

Edit- I think on the Patreon version of the game, the 2nd side job is omitted completely.
While Dylan, Julie and Sam looks really young, they are 17 minimum. It's still quite young but not really bad, but if we go too much down on the age scale things start getting out of range and the public perception of the game changes quite a bit.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
With each new update of this game, I am more and more convinced that humanity urgently needs to create a device that would allow you to painlessly skip a certain period of time, something like a cryocapsule, because at the speed that this game comes out and how the plot develops there you can really die of old age and / or start taking pills to make your "device" work. If you look at the frequency with which new versions are released (for example, the last 3 updates) and how they are filled with content, then it is not entirely clear what the developer has been doing all this time? The time gap between releases starts to increase, but the amount of content, as it was 1/4 of the game day, has remained. For example, many (including probably the developer himself) have already forgotten, but in the very first version of the game, the main character and her sister agreed on an excursion to the museum in the evening with two students, and where is the continuation of this branch? It seems that the last mention was either in the update at the end of 2018, or in 2019, and that's it. The question is - why inflate the narrative with such scenes if you come back to them dick knows when ?! Or another example - when we were just announced the first date with the school teacher, I thought there would be something interesting, BUT this game just doesn't want to give you something interesting right away, as a result, now you will have to wait another 2-3 years until the interesting one and I'm not kidding !!! I really do not understand why the developer stretches the development so much if in his game, apart from pictures and renders (there are no pretensions here, the latest versions look just great), nothing develops for the better - the animation scenes looked wretched, so they still look wretched , the plot continued to stretch harder and harder each time and continues, as someone wrote before me for all this time, the main character managed to get 5 scenes with her husband and not one really standing with someone else, why? I understand that the slow development, so to speak, corruption, the heroine happens gradually, BUT HELL, this October the game will already be 4 years old, and we have nothing more depraved than showing breasts to strangers and asshole to the convict really did not get !!!!!! So my primary thesis that you need something to skip a couple of years of life is still relevant in relation to this one (although not only to her - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News I'm looking at you !!!!).
Well, take that Zoye girl trip that Patricia and Sophia are going to do eventually. The first time she got mentioned was in the prologue... in the fucking prologue.

Now suddenly, we are going to get an event with her. Fun stuff~ At least it can add to the lesbian plot, but fuck me it could actually add bestiality into the game. Whatever the fuck am i going to think after so many time and so little information? I only know she is a horse breeder, what more can i think??! (I'm just kidding here btw)

Reactions: Old Dog

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

No one said the boys from the second job would be involved with Sophia. People are just assuming that. It could easily be, and more than likely, the mother who would be involved. Considering she frowns on having her boys learn about sexuality and wants Sophia to present to her what she intends to teach, Sophia could explain to the mother why learning about sexuality is so important. Depending on how far she takes it, it could be another pseudo-lesbian experience like the one she had with Alyssa. Considering how much she has been contemplating being with another woman and how much certain other women have turned her on, it stands to reason she would try going farther than with Alyssa. THAT scene has been the hottest so far in the game so I'm curious, and hoping, to see a scene that surpasses that in terms of heat.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer and abram1

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No one said the boys from the second job would be involved with Sophia. People are just assuming that. It could easily be, and more than likely, the mother who would be involved. Considering she frowns on having her boys learn about sexuality and wants Sophia to present to her what she intends to teach, Sophia could explain to the mother why learning about sexuality is so important. Depending on how far she takes it, it could be another pseudo-lesbian experience like the one she had with Alyssa. Considering how much she has been contemplating being with another woman and how much certain other women have turned her on, it stands to reason she would try going farther than with Alyssa. THAT scene has been the hottest so far in the game so I'm curious, and hoping, to see a scene that surpasses that in terms of heat.
That's the best case scenario and it's what I think we're all hoping for.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
While Dylan, Julie and Sam looks really young, they are 17 minimum. It's still quite young but not really bad, but if we go too much down on the age scale things start getting out of range and the public perception of the game changes quite a bit.
most kids now days are having sex at 13-14, so what different does it make if the boys of second job are around 15?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
most kids now days are having sex at 13-14, so what different does it make if the boys of second job are around 15?
If you even have to ask this...

Anyways, studies show that teens are having less sex today, and are having it at older ages, than at any time since surveys started tracking it.

But we're getting off topic (but I felt it important to include that link). To bring it back to AWAM, I don't think it's a scenario that most people are comfortable with, and it's strange that L&P has saved his highest praise for a storyline within the 2nd job. As mt2007 said, it may be totally unrelated to the students, but if that was the case then why isn't the 2nd job included in the Patreon version of the game?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Oh, i didn't mention that the team needs to have something to do with Ellie, i just mentioned that these are the only feminine teams that we know info about.

I meant that a female team is improbable because LP would need to create a whole lot of new female characters for that and right now he is seems to be removing girls from the lesbian route, not adding them in my view.
Not really, there was the teen woman in her class that Ellie and Sophia helped give a makeover to, she moved to another class but is still in the same school. There are other women in her class and other women who attend the school she teaches as well.

Also, she could ask Ellie to help, after all, Ellie has gone jogging and did go to a dance class, so clearly, Ellie enjoys sports but maybe not as eager as Sophia and Dylan is.

frock

Oct 29, 2019
A question about game mechanics ... some games I play I prefer to change the name of characters (even if one or two). In past versions of AWAM, I could just go to the script.rpy file and change a name manually in a text editor. However, the newest version of AWAM seems to have the script file in archive.rpa. rpaextractor would let me take out the script file but not add it. (I'm not very familiar with the software). Is there any easy way to do this? (I wish devs would let players customize names a little).

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not really, there was the teen woman in her class that Ellie and Sophia helped give a makeover to, she moved to another class but is still in the same school. There are other women in her class and other women who attend the school she teaches as well.

Also, she could ask Ellie to help, after all, Ellie has gone jogging and did go to a dance class, so clearly, Ellie enjoys sports but maybe not as eager as Sophia and Dylan is.
I think it's best we just keep it to the boys team. That helps a lot with consolidating divergent plots without adding extra complexity with a new team and new characters.

Reactions: drcomet

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
If you even have to ask this...

Anyways, studies show that teens are having less sex today, and are having it at older ages, than at any time since surveys started tracking it.

But we're getting off topic (but I felt it important to include that link). To bring it back to AWAM, I don't think it's a scenario that most people are comfortable with, and it's strange that L&P has saved his highest praise for a storyline within the 2nd job. As mt2007 said, it may be totally unrelated to the students, but if that was the case then why isn't the 2nd job included in the Patreon version of the game?
sorry but i dont watch nbcnews, i think of think of better comedy shows to watch

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Frankly i didn't go for the second side job mostly because it seemed more long than the first one for what i read and i rather would like to avoid even more parallel events to the ones i really wanted to see.

But i will probably do a playthrought of it anyways, just for sake of completion. It's really going to have underaged boys and not boys who look underaged?
How the fuck L&P managed to get that past patreon rules??? It's surprising he got incest to pass, but this is another level.
On Patreon he has a version called "Decisions of Life", where Dylan, Sam, Zac, Ava's sons etc, are all referred to a "new adults". Most possible incest relationships are turned into Lodger/Landlady
Can't you turn down both jobs?
Nope.

Not quite. Only the sex ed classes are taken out of the 2nd side job
Julia and Sam aren't twins, so Julia will be a year older than Sam, so 18.

Do you mean Emma? Not sure she has any interest in sport, but that might change in the Emma/Dylan route.

Last edited:

Erto1647

Apr 5, 2020
Dude, are you serious? I mean... really serious?

First of all Vicky's face looks much more vivid than on the earlier renders! On the first one she doesn't even have skin reflections! So what the hell are you talking about? Plus it's an upscaled render and not real 1080p!

Secondly there are orange color bulbs near the wall:

View attachment 876345

This is what gives the wall a little more orange touch! Plus a white wall has a great albedo which makes light reflection glow more on it then it would on a dark surface!

Thirdly this coffee shop has a glass roof! So sunlight comes in also from above!

View attachment 876353

Is it comprehensible now? Is there more? Maybe the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?

Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?
Dude, are you serious? I mean... really serious?

First of all Vicky's face looks much more vivid than on the earlier renders! On the first one she doesn't even have skin reflections! So what the hell are you talking about? Plus it's an upscaled render and not real 1080p!

Secondly there are orange color bulbs near the wall:

View attachment 876345

This is what gives the wall a little more orange touch! Plus a white wall has a great albedo which makes light reflection glow more on it then it would on a dark surface!

Thirdly this coffee shop has a glass roof! So sunlight comes in also from above!

View attachment 876353

Is it comprehensible now? Is there more? Maybe the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?

Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?
Your game is the best in its genre! Can you answer 1 question? Will Sofia have sex with someone other than her husband and lesbians?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not quite. Only the sex ed classes are taken out of the 2nd side job
I see. The way he cut around things in DOL is interesting by itself. Like, it's all the flimsiest excuses and editing, but he's always technically within the rules. So Sophia becomes their teacher, but the sex ed stuff is left out. Do you think we can draw any conclusions from that distinction? Does that point us towards the mother as the possible central character? Or does it allow L&P the ability to use the kids as LIs?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I think I'm going crazy, but....

It's been awhile since I played this game, and I specifically remembered the shower scene with the janitor that ended up with her having sex with him if she's immoral enough.

Was that removed, or am I remembering some other game...?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There was no sex with the janitor she took a shower at the school & he was naked she had on bikini underwear & was across couple rows from him

abram1

May 24, 2020
The key word here is assuming. And it's fine, if we talk about the upcoming events, but when people start speculating about what had happened already, I have no words. Here are some answers from L&P.

Is the story half baked?
How old are Sophia's kids?
Creating a game is a piece of cake, right?
Why can't you give us the precise release date?
L&P and stoper discussing development process?
Game development is easy, right?
1-star ratings are fair
L&P's response to critique (milking, greed ...)

It's like if I start reading a book from the last 20 pages and throw it out to the garbage bin, coz the the plot is confusing. It doesn't mean anyone needs to read this whole thread to get all the answers about the ga, but at least pay attention to what the main moving force of this game is trying convey.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I see. The way he cut around things in DOL is interesting by itself. Like, it's all the flimsiest excuses and editing, but he's always technically within the rules. So Sophia becomes their teacher, but the sex ed stuff is left out. Do you think we can draw any conclusions from that distinction? Does that point us towards the mother as the possible central character? Or does it allow L&P the ability to use the kids as LIs?
That's what is difficult to tell. As mt2007 pointed out, we don't even know for certain that the "freaking hot" event will feature the sons. All the children of characters have their relationships changed. The only exceptions to the Lodger/Landlady relationship is Ellie who is a "friend", and Patricia who is Sophia's "best friend". So whether or not a change means there will definitely be incest, we'll only know once there are a few more 2nd job events, and actual sex scenes on the Filthy route, which we wont have for years

Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The key word here is assuming. And it's fine, if we talk about the upcoming events, but when people start speculating about what had happened already, I have no words. Here are some answers from L&P.

Is the story half baked?
How old are Sophia's kids?
Creating a game is a piece of cake, right?
Why can't you give us the precise release date?
L&P and stoper discussing development process?
Game development is easy, right?
1-star ratings are fair
L&P's response to critique (milking, greed ...)

It's like if I start reading a book from the last 20 pages and throw it out to the garbage bin, coz the the plot is confusing. It doesn't mean anyone needs to read this whole thread to get all the answers about the ga, but at least pay attention to what the main moving force of this game is trying convey.
Those are interesting links, thanks I hadn't seen those before. If he ever jumps back on this thread I'll be interested in asking him about the thought process behind the sauna scene and the coaching job.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes