Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I also don’t want to see her banging everybody, but you should atleast get the choice with every character even if it’s just a fantasy sequence, in my game I’ll let her fuck all the young guys (legal age) but no old farts or cuckold Liam
I don't think that Sophia will bang everyone in the game.
Each character in the game is a stepping stone for Sophia to explore her sexuality and find out new and exciting things that she never knew excited her.Sophia will stray when either alcohol or lust take over but I think that she will stick to people that she knows well and not bang anything with a pulse.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
He should do same thing for Emma.We defintely don't need so many girls as LI for both Dylan and Sophia.
Also the first side job-should get rid of it.
Dylan shouldn't have any LI option to begin with (my opinion). He is an LI himself. He should have other possibilities if Sophia don't choose him, not an actual option to choose other than Sophia.
But i don't really like the idea of getting rid of Emma, because:

1st. I like her.
2nd. Even more importantly, it's an option to a full Dylan's route (not a route i want to play and i think some people here don't want it either)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think that Sophia will bang everyone in the game.
Each character in the game is a stepping stone for Sophia to explore her sexuality and find out new and exciting things that she never knew excited her.
I think you've got this right. Because of Liam's poor performance, Sophia still doesn't know what she likes in bed. But now, in a new city, with many temptations, she discovers herself little by little. And it is absolutely normal that she surprises us with her acts/facts. Even she doesn't know how she will react.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are there other games like this but with better pacing?
The short answer is no, but it depends entirely on what you're looking for. If it's M/S sex scenes, then there are probably even games that are finished with better story and pacing. Not my kink, so I haven't looked.

In terms of the M/D route I quite like the pacing between Sophia and Ellie. Even the pace between Sophia and Patricia (for sister/sister) is coming along nicely, and about to ramp up during playable days 14 and 15.

If i get the money to do it, i would love to. Not doing it for free. Plus, i am not a free fan.
So do it, and make a Patreon or Subscribestar or whatever page.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I personally never had problem with points, but with adjustable point system i can avoid certain events and play the ones i like.
Before v0.100 I never had any problems with points just go by the walkthrough, but I had to use UNREN to add some points to Patricia in order for Sophia to join in the showers for Dylan's POV and to enjoy the show otherwise that update would've been REALLY boring overall for me, then I used UNREN again to remove the points from Patricia to the ones I use to have in order to avoid the talk in the car about the horse riding invitation and to avoid an error that the game was causing for Dylan not being able to watch them showering, I talked with L&P and seems that he fixed it by V0.115 or sooner in his page.

He should do same thing for Emma.We defintely don't need so many girls as LI for both Dylan and Sophia.
Also the first side job-should get rid of it.
Hehehe I agree, I got rid of Emma almost instantly when I was playing that part and read the walkthrough, I simply didn't choose the option to talk with her when the class ended, now, she is in another class and I haven't seen her in my playthrough ever since, to me she is irrelevant since I'm playing the Sophia & Dylan's path.

I don't know what benefit can come up from the first side job or even the second, I don't know if she has even gotten paid for any of those jobs to make it worth having them, at least plot-wise since that's the reason she took them.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sophia except Aiden proposal in opening her blouse to the students that's or not Emma thanks Sophia for her new looks and with gratitude give Sophia a kiss . So when Emma see Sophia in her Sundress give her a compliment . You have the option to ask Emma to help Dylan or not . I picked Emma getting use to her new looks . And Don't mention about Dylan . ;) :)(y) So you know whom I pick Sophia and Dylan . Okay it's the beginning of the New Years . Ready for some face palm!!

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia except Aiden proposal in opening her blouse to the students that's or not Emma thanks Sophia for her new looks and with gratitude give Sophia a kiss . So when Emma see Sophia in her Sundress give her a compliment . You have the option to ask Emma to help Dylan or not . I picked Emma getting use to her new looks . And Don't mention about Dylan . ;) :)(y) So you know whom I pick Sophia and Dylan . Okay it's the beginning of the New Years . Ready for some face palm!!
I was going to but your last sentence made me chuckle so I will give you a like instead.

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
ellie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who is gonna to take that V card?sophie/julia/dylan/logan/that guy i can´t remember the name/liam :unsure:
One of my theories is that there will probably be an option to let Logan take Ellie vcard or not (maybe he will be forceful), it can take past choices about Ellie into account too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ellie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who is gonna to take that V card?sophie/julia/dylan/logan/that guy i can´t remember the name/liam :unsure:
If it was ever going to be Logan or Dylan, it would have happened already. But Ellie has said herself she wants it to be someone special. Ellie has even hesitated with it being Jules, who even knows the secret. So it has to be Sophia

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One of my theories is that there will probably be an option to let Logan take Ellie vcard or not (maybe he will be forceful), it can take past choices about Ellie into account too.
Past choices I agree will count and maybe the pygmy self defence class as well as I still think that the class is not destined to solve the other two problems for Sophia.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Past choices I agree will count and maybe the pygmy self defence class as well as I still think that the class is not destined to solve the other two problems for Sophia.
why i think the defence class is more destiny for a dylan/Marie :unsure:

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If it was ever going to be Logan or Dylan, it would have happened already. But Ellie has said herself she wants it to be someone special. Ellie has even hesitated with it being Jules, who even knows the secret. So it has to be Sophia
I think that Logan could persuade Ellie into having sex with him, after Ellie confesses to him that she is still a virgin and, then brags to everybody that he took Ellies virginity and upsetting Sophia in the process

Reactions: Ntwaidumella

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
While I disagree, and think Dylan works better as an antagonist, I agree that L&P is being a bit wishy-washy in how he is portraying Dylan.

Personally I think he should either fully commit to making him an MC, change the name to "A Wife and Son" (or whatever) and rewrite the introduction to include him as a protagonist, or treat him like the other major characters (Ellie, Patricia and Sam) and stop showing him and his fans favouritism with changes to the story.
Well in MY playthrough, L&P has nt needed to change Dylan's storyline as I have not gone down the Boarding School route. So for me, L&P has nt shown any favouritism to Dylan.

It's why I am more ambivalent about Dylan than some. I don't get either the hatred of the Dylan-bashers, or the zealotry of the Dylan-defenders. And yes I have read the arguments on both sides, ad-infinitum.....

I just wish that those of us who love this game/VN, that we don't get so vociferous in debating who is our personal favourite/hated character. Not aimed at anyone in particular.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Bennett days are numbered and as for Aiden well he could be getting a nasty shock in the near(ish) future
I expected the Morello influence to come into play & you can't very well get rid of one blackmailer & leave the other to carry on. I posted about the Mafia factor earlier but nobody picked it up. So that's it then, that's the end of the nights of pantyless Sophia sitting in posh restaurants & the end of the 12 tasks. Everything Sophia does will be of her own volition, (ie the player's choice). Judging by what we've seen & heard here, the shape of that future is not difficult to guess. I must be more out of step with the crowd than I thought, because I was enjoying the blackmail storylines, or at least until I found out that Bennett was to be kicked into touch early & Aiden's tasks were being skipped, compressed, or retro-fitted.
I surely can't be the only player who relishes the thought of having some degree of power over a beautiful, sophisticated, (at least until she fucks Dylan), woman. This is supposed to be escapist fantasy in an alternate 'real world' after all. It seems that only the power of uncontrollable lust is acceptable in AWAM. There must be a strong anti-blackmail feeling amongst the fan base, you might think but wait, what's happening with the Morello brothers?
We were informed that this wasn't going to be a third blackmail story but if the Parker's don't co-operate they know that the consequences will certainly be dire & could well be far nastier than what Bennett &/or Aiden could dish out. I was going to say, "this takes the Morello cherry" but my sense of humour only just.....

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes