Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I expected the Morello influence to come into play & you can't very well get rid of one blackmailer & leave the other to carry on. I posted about the Mafia factor earlier but nobody picked it up. So that's it then, that's the end of the nights of pantyless Sophia sitting in posh restaurants & the end of the 12 tasks. Everything Sophia does will be of her own volition, (ie the player's choice). Judging by what we've seen & heard here, the shape of that future is not difficult to guess. I must be more out of step with the crowd than I thought, because I was enjoying the blackmail storylines, or at least until I found out that Bennett was to be kicked into touch early & Aiden's tasks were being skipped, compressed, or retro-fitted.
I surely can't be the only player who relishes the thought of having some degree of power over a beautiful, sophisticated, (at least until she fucks Dylan), woman. This is supposed to be escapist fantasy in an alternate 'real world' after all. It seems that only the power of uncontrollable lust is acceptable in AWAM. There must be a strong anti-blackmail feeling amongst the fan base, you might think but wait, what's happening with the Morello brothers?
We were informed that this wasn't going to be a third blackmail story but if the Parker's don't co-operate they know that the consequences will certainly be dire & could well be far nastier than what Bennett &/or Aiden could dish out. I was going to say, "this takes the Morello cherry" but my sense of humour only just.....
The prison visit is a strange one as it seemed that even if you refuse Larry requests he still seems happy that Sophia visited him so was all this just to get some more corruption points and set up solutions for other problems?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
And I was hoping for a Mother, Daughter and Son action.

But no.
All we get is a clear direction into NTR, with everyone else in the world.

Bah.

Reactions: Jstain

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Which playable day will we see the first lesbian sex scene?
That depends on what you're after. On the Ellie route, the closest so far is last update (start of playable day 12), but it's not sex. On the Filthy route, the first sex scene not with Liam that we know of will be playable day 19. But we're likely to have a fair few hot lesbian scenes before then, since Alyssa is back playable day 17 as well. There's also the Nathalie event in the .15 update, possibly due in about 6 months.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The prison visit is a strange one as it seemed that even if you refuse Larry requests he still seems happy that Sophia visited him so was all this just to get some more corruption points and set up solutions for other problems?
It was odd in many ways, with Sophia acting completely out of character, if the player takes the filthy route, which I did. Now, part of me thinks, "about bloody time" but then I remember that in San Alejo we're still in 2017 or 18 & only recently Sophia was reluctant to sunbathe in the safety of her garden in a bikini, if her son was present. This led in time to that ridiculous 'bikini deal.' Well, at least that was something I'd never thought of & could be described as 'original' but it stretched credulity to its' limits.
There's now the Morello prescence & it makes no sense to be in good standing with a Mafia Don, whilst being blackmailed by a narcissistic creep of a colleague & a young over-privileged pupil, when a few words in the right ear could make Bennett re-locate & Aiden become a student of the year contender. I assume that whatever happens, the blackmailing by these two is finished & this is my problem. This game will now head down the well-worn route, (or slide, as I call it), as Sophia becomes a more & more willing slut, (or "slag" as we say in my neck of the woods). Whoopee fucking doo.....literally.

Reactions: Old Dog

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
In my game she was monologuing being worried that brother wouldn't give a favourable report to the Don.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That’s why I say "depends on what you're after". If you're on the straight route, then Alyssa is an option, but not on the purely lesbian route
I tried out your save of the lesbian route thanks for that.
I did the Good Wife route and found it interesting that if Liams boss(Mr harris) catches Sophia in her sexy attire could leed to something,could this be the start of the swingers?
Or the outside chance of Sophia doing some modeling?I know a very very very very long shot

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In my game she was monologuing being worried that brother wouldn't give a favourable report to the Don.
Sophia was worried but Larry seemed happy and never asked her to visit him again,of course this can be done through the don but I still think that this was a test for Sophia/Liam.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes