Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
this will be none the less the best update... please bring it quick

1. either older guys, or younger guys
2. teacher corruption is my favourite fantasy for always
3. i hoped for more sophia/sam though
Sophia/Sam is the update after. No cello though, which I think is a bit of a bummer

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
There was an indication of latent exhibitionism during the first task, as Sophia became relatively comfortable with the no bra situation & of course not all women wear bras all the time but showing her bare backside to the entire class I think would be too much for her, especially in the light of what her pupils would make of it. It is possible, though, that she might feel a bit brazen that day, especially after her 360degree change of personality at the prison visit but she would no longer be 'my' Sophia.
360 would mean no change, assume you mean 180.

this will be none the less the best update... please bring it quick

1. either older guys, or younger guys
2. teacher corruption is my favourite fantasy for always
3. i hoped for more sophia/sam though
Sounds like most boring update ever to me.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Past choices I agree will count and maybe the pygmy self defence class as well as I still think that the class is not destined to solve the other two problems for Sophia.
Old dog could you please stop referring to Dylan as pygmy all the time? I call you neither a pooch. :cautious: If you have trouble pronouncing his name, there are several options. For example, Sophia's son, Ellie's brother, etc.
Just wait for the next updates with him. He will change in appearance for you for the better.

And could you please provide me with a good wife save? I would love to watch the Sophia/Liam event.

Thank you twice!

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
oh am really sorry I only saw the lesbian route so I thought the full walkthrough wasn't there am really sorry

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Old dog could you please stop referring to Dylan as pygmy all the time? I call you neither a pooch. :cautious: If you have trouble pronouncing his name, there are several options. For example, Sophia's son, Ellie's brother, etc.
Just wait for the next updates with him. He will change in appearance for you for the better.

And could you please provide me with a good wife save? I would love to watch the Sophia/Liam event.

Thank you twice!
Haters gonna hate, go Tiger :ROFLMAO::p Day18_14_24_Dylan_walks_behind_women.jpg

abram1

May 24, 2020

Thank you twice!
Maybe, just maybe, he's calling him that coz deep down Carl's nephew is his favorite. Let that sink in.

94820615-67b3-4800-ba4d-6431c1ada3cb.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Thank you twice!
Would you prefer "troll" or "toad" instead? Because they are all canon nicknames for Dylan that Ellie uses

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and cakeny

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If you tell some 16-year-old boys, who wants to see naked women? They will all answer "I do".
Dylan is not a coward, in this scene, Dylan doesn't blame her mother. Was more Sophia's fault, Dylan was in the shower.
1609755548176.png
Y second, the removed twist. Dylan tells his mother the truth, which could lead to harsh punishment.

But one question remains: have Dylan and Aiden had any run-ins or has it been a set-up.
These images are still in the game:
1609756984448.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: kinyas and Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've already thought about Aiden's third assignment more than once, but I can't think of anything that would seem suitable for Sophia's performance at the moment.

I wonder, what are your thoughts on this?

Is it possible that Aiden will tell Sophia to come to class without panties?
If so, then he will not be satisfied with this, he will need some kind of demonstration to the class.

I believe that it is the demonstration to the class that is the key to Aiden's tasks, he gives her the task of teasing the whole class.
Aidens 3rd task could involve adding/removing a piece of clothing.I will not say no panties as that has already been done on the Bennett route.So I would say meaybe add stocking/wear a thong change of style of dress something to do with clothing.

Reactions: drcomet and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes