lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
is me a there a few bugs i choose not to do the first sidejob and the game force to me .the same with the subways guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
The funny(or sad) thing about this update is that it doesn't feel any shorter than the prior update (which wasn't meant to be "short").

So yea, all I can say about this game so far is, "yikes".

Bunta

May 6, 2018
There is something that bothers me in the game and I think it should be removed, it has happened twice with me and it was extremely frustrating, especially the first time, in some scenes of which you have to make a choice, the game forces you to have a minimum level of filthy, this inhibits the player from choosing whom he wants Sophia to have a relationship with, and forces you to see scenes that you did not want just to achieve the minimum level of filthy needed, I personally do not like the idea of lesbianism, but I like Sam and Dylan's scenes, in the pool scene when Sophia falls and gets wet I did not have enough filthy level, I had gotten a way of cheating on the console, but apparently since version 0.04 is no longer working ...

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
This update is a little bit disappointing.
Every update barring the first initial release has been disappointing. I mean, the kinkiest shit we've had is the wife giving her husband a blowjob.

The spiciest shit this update had was the teacher giving Sophia a kiss on the cheek. The developer better slow down! I mean, it's only the 5th fucking update, lmao

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I quite enjoyed both scenes in the fitting room without the usual "girl always leaves a sizeable gap for the "hero" to unashemedly peep through" That said, it would have been even better with more closer views such as when Sophia was appraising the girls.

As for the other parts of the day, there isn't much to comment on without the upcoming context. So for a three weeks of work kind of update it's quite ok. The important thing with this game is to see the bigger picture.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
New Game without problems.

PC when you use old save

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 10522, in script
File "game/script2.rpy", line 10522, in <module>
NameError: name 'luke_bennett' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 10522, in script
File "D:\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 05-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 05-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script2.rpy", line 10522, in <module>
NameError: name 'luke_bennett' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.05 0.05

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I want to thank the mod. I was going back to delete an ill-advised post and I see it has been removed. Thanks. Normally, I can resist my baser instincts.

Apr 7, 2018
Every update barring the first initial release has been disappointing. I mean, the kinkiest shit we've had is the wife giving her husband a blowjob.

The spiciest shit this update had was the teacher giving Sophia a kiss on the cheek. The developer better slow down! I mean, it's only the 5th fucking update, lmao
Blows my mind how Devs assume sex with the significant other in a game requires time to occur, especially if the female protagonist is initiating

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
There is something that bothers me in the game and I think it should be removed, it has happened twice with me and it was extremely frustrating, especially the first time, in some scenes of which you have to make a choice, the game forces you to have a minimum level of filthy, this inhibits the player from choosing whom he wants Sophia to have a relationship with, and forces you to see scenes that you did not want just to achieve the minimum level of filthy needed, I personally do not like the idea of lesbianism, but I like Sam and Dylan's scenes, in the pool scene when Sophia falls and gets wet I did not have enough filthy level, I had gotten a way of cheating on the console, but apparently since version 0.04 is no longer working ...
This wont happen for 2 reasons.

1. It forces ppl to replay the game therefore stretches non existing content so ppl believe the game has more to offer then it really has. It also shows that ppl don't really have a choice in what to pick but rather with story they want to follow.

2. The filth and good wife system is meant to choose between 3 paths. Filthy, Good Wife, Neutral. You either start gathering points making the women a cheating slut/whore or a good caring wife and mother. Or you choose to your personal liking and end with a neutral path where you wont get one side nor the other.

This way most ppl don't see how much of useless renders are in this game and focus on the different paths not realizing that this is exactly how you stretch a game to be able to make content for years. Yes years.

I thought DS was the king of milking a game but this dev takes it to another level ^^

Reactions: armion82

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Blows my mind how Devs assume sex with the significant other in a game requires time to occur, especially if the female protagonist is initiating
I never understood that part anyway in games. Sex when initiated by the female takes place instantly. Thats why guys have to work for sex (charming, Humor, Money, Fame etc.) and attractive women can just say "hey want to have sex" and the game is on.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes