Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
To all those complaing impatient people: Why don't you just wait for a full or sizeable release? It's what I do with the usual early access games. Here you can follow the development for free or support it if you choose to. Nothing more, nothing less.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
To all those complaing impatient people: Why don't you just wait for a full or sizeable release? It's what I do with the usual early access games. Here you can follow the development for free or support it if you choose to. Nothing more, nothing less.
I can almost guarantee you that a full release is not going to appear for a year or more.
The Devs writing is still in build up which at that point is just ridiculous to continue and he should transition into the main plot which he makes harder on himself in every update he doesnt start to finish a storyline.

And its called constructive critique for the dev as well as the users here. So Ppl don't download a ton of GB if they dont get what they want from said release.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.05] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 2.75GB

Download PC (393MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the early warning guys. I was about to download the 2.7 GB Junk excitedly. I will wait for a few more updates. I'm not against the slow pace story but common give us something at least.

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
any guessings abt when 0.06 will release? cause im really excited for the 2nd date with the teacher

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.05] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 2.75GB

Download PC (393MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you kind sir!

Reactions: bas

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
A small, but important update. The development of the teacher's line began. Ellie and the disciples of Sofia. We can say the background was completed. From 0.06 the game will enter the main part. The beginning of the line of Dylan and Ellie in essence. I can not wait to see the scenes of Dylan and Sophia.:heartcoveredeyes:

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
After reading the developer's post on Patreon, I realized that let's be patient and play his game. I mean his artwork is stunning and perfect. Great storyline similar to a movie and realistic. I hate games with instant sex and fake boobs. At least this game is being Real. Maybe he has something to show us in the next updates. Let's stop complaining and enjoy the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Every update barring the first initial release has been disappointing. I mean, the kinkiest shit we've had is the wife giving her husband a blowjob.

The spiciest shit this update had was the teacher giving Sophia a kiss on the cheek. The developer better slow down! I mean, it's only the 5th fucking update, lmao
Actualy it's 7th update.We have 0.010,0.015,0.020,0.025,0.030,0.040 and 0.050.And don't forget we have 2 updates before that on RPGM.Anyway if you want something spicy better wait for 0.12 or 0.13

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
im tired of this, the game is the best but this updates are horrible. im fine with the no sex thing, but we need larger updates

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes