Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know but Sophia has other choices concerning Bennett.
Of course. The GW route still has the option for Sophia to go to the school board, which is also the option I'm taking for the lesbian route. All I'm saying is that the Morellos might stick around until Bennett has been dealt with, provided Sophia's relationship with Larry is high enough.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If that means you're volunteering to convince L&P to give us his asset list and duf files, by all means. And his postwork workflow. Without those, any fan art would look jarring if inserted into the game.

The "parallely" event? With no interest in the Aiden event, I was curious about this one too.
Thanks farrah!
But as I understand it, L&P made changes again, did he remove the little surprise he wrote about earlier?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can i ask a stupid question as i might have to replay the scene but why did Sophia drive all the way to the school to have a shower, why couldn't she just go next door to Neil and Amber's place. Which this could have led to 2 scenes one with Neil and one with Sam, if she went at night Amber could have let her in and said everyone is asleep and i am just going to bed now just lock the door on your way out, leaving a scene for Neil to get up to go to the toilet and walk in on Sophia or Sophia waited till morning and again Amber answers the door and says i am just leaving Sam is still asleep just lock the door on your way out and while Sophia is having a shower Sam wakes up and walks in on her.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can i ask a stupid question as i might have to replay the scene but why did Sophia drive all the way to the school to have a shower, why couldn't she just go next door to Neil and Amber's place. Which this could have led to 2 scenes one with Neil and one with Sam, if she went at night Amber could have let her in and said everyone is asleep and i am just going to bed now just lock the door on your way out, leaving a scene for Neil to get up to go to the toilet and walk in on Sophia or Sophia waited till morning and again Amber answers the door and says i am just leaving Sam is still asleep just lock the door on your way out and while Sophia is having a shower Sam wakes up and walks in on her.
Why just limit it to Neil and Sam? Jules has the hots for Sophia too. For all we know it could be the whole family!

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why just limit it to Neil and Sam? Jules has the hots for Sophia too. For all we know it could be the whole family!
Sorry was just using those 2 as an example lol. Was more pointing out the stupidity of driving all the way to the school for a shower. :sneaky:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sorry was just using those 2 as an example lol. Was more pointing out the stupidity of driving all the way to the school for a shower. :sneaky:
No, you're fine, the point you were making was obvious.

To answer your question, I don't think there's really a satisfactory answer. Clearly L&P wanted to get Sophia back to the school so that she could have the encounter with the janitor. As far as the game is considered, that's a good enough reason. But I think you're correct that it does seem silly if you spend five seconds thinking about it.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Also i just want to add this, i was thinking about this the other night and the whole Dylan/Aiden setup seems so stupid now thinking about it. After seeing the scene when Dylan Tells Sophia about the arrangement they had made it looked like Aiden was a little nervous in the whole deal thing so i am guessing if his uncle found out what he was doing he would be in a lot of shit. Again i might have read the whole situation wrong and I'm sorry but i know Dylan is her son but there is no way you could ever forgive something like that yes i know after everything else she has done fair enough, but as i have said before Dylan and Ellie should have been side characters in this story

How i would have set this up would have been have that scene with Aiden and his gang pushing Dylan and Zac around it could have been cause Dylan owed some money or something and Sophia comes out and sees it and being a protective mother she forgets for a moment she is on school grounds one of the kids is filming the whole thing and Sophia pushes her way into the crowd of boys to defend Dylan and Zac only one of them makes a comment or gropes her ass or something and you can have a choice to either do nothing and get the boys out of there or Sophia slaps Aiden across the face. As its recorded they use it to blackmail and threatened to have her fired or have her thrown in jail as his uncle is a good lawyer or something. I know its a little thin but that is just my take on it.

Reactions: c_oriole

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

I'm currently preparing the events (story-wise) for the next update and will start with the development very soon.
Events of 0.130:
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Noon/Afternoon:
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
It shouldn't take that long because most of these are rather short events.

Some news and changes
1) Since I replaced my two Titans with two RTX 3090 GPUs, I will render in real 1080p now. There will be also a first teaser very soon and a comparison between "real" 1080p and the upscaled one. It could even be that the upscaled looks better.
2) From the next update on you will be able to cheat in the smartphone menu (add and remove points).
3) You'll be able to name your savegames in the menu.
4) The next update will probably be the last one when you need to download the whole game. Then there will be an update button with which you will be able to download the new content.
Hope patch method will be optional and there will still be full game downloads.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
No, you're fine, the point you were making was obvious.

To answer your question, I don't think there's really a satisfactory answer. Clearly L&P wanted to get Sophia back to the school so that she could have the encounter with the janitor. As far as the game is considered, that's a good enough reason. But I think you're correct that it does seem silly if you spend five seconds thinking about it.
She had key and didn't think anyone would be there as opposed to bothering her friends to take a shower.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Also i just want to add this, i was thinking about this the other night and the whole Dylan/Aiden setup seems so stupid now thinking about it. After seeing the scene when Dylan Tells Sophia about the arrangement they had made it looked like Aiden was a little nervous in the whole deal thing so i am guessing if his uncle found out what he was doing he would be in a lot of shit. Again i might have read the whole situation wrong and I'm sorry but i know Dylan is her son but there is no way you could ever forgive something like that yes i know after everything else she has done fair enough, but as i have said before Dylan and Ellie should have been side characters in this story

How i would have set this up would have been have that scene with Aiden and his gang pushing Dylan and Zac around it could have been cause Dylan owed some money or something and Sophia comes out and sees it and being a protective mother she forgets for a moment she is on school grounds one of the kids is filming the whole thing and Sophia pushes her way into the crowd of boys to defend Dylan and Zac only one of them makes a comment or gropes her ass or something and you can have a choice to either do nothing and get the boys out of there or Sophia slaps Aiden across the face. As its recorded they use it to blackmail and threatened to have her fired or have her thrown in jail as his uncle is a good lawyer or something. I know its a little thin but that is just my take on it.
I read a story where a teacher got so tired of one lad in particular that she hit him in class & this was recorded, then used for blackmail. Fast forward to the last scene, which was a gangbang party with music, drinks & everything, including the teacher having to dance. I wrote months ago that I thought Aiden's cause for blackmail should have been his finding Sophia breaking into the confidential personnel files in an attempt to discover some dirt on Bennett to counteract his pressure. This would have been a stronger hand for Aiden, which a change of schools would not have solved. Two sets of irony, trying to stop a blackmailer but getting another one instead & Aiden intending to rifle the personnel files but Sophia getting there first. Now I think Aiden & possibly Bennett will hear from the Morellos. If this occurs there will also be irony, in swapping two amateurs for the ruthless professionals. Speculation on this thread may have unwittingly announced what was intended to happen & as with a soap, if the plot gets out, it gets changed, or alternate scenes are written, so maybe it will be a surprise after all?

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2019
I think he can still give us all 12 Aiden tasks if he uses flashbacks & just shows 1 or 2 renders of each task she had to do.
Some example of tasks he could give her are in no order
Task wear a thong
Task wear crotch less panties
Task no panties
Task send nudes to Aiden wearing a mask
Task use dildo or vibrator in bdsm mask
Task wear butt plug to class
Task wear remote control vibrating egg to class
Last task gloryhole bj’s & hj’s
Task to wear remote control vibrating egg to class would be super hot and desirable for many patrons, I really hope this scene will be created some day. And of course Sophia should insert it without panties so that when Aiden turns on maximum level of vibration Sophia's pussy would become so soaking wet that the egg would slide out and this could be noticed by most of her students. Or Sophia just looses control over her body, so she starts to tremble, scream in pleasure and squirt so that everybody could observe a wet floor under Sophia or at least drops flowing down the teacher's naked hips.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Task to wear remote control vibrating egg to class would be super hot and desirable for many patrons, I really hope this scene will be created some day. And of course Sophia should insert it without panties so that when Aiden turns on maximum level of vibration Sophia's pussy would become so soaking wet that the egg would slide out and this could be noticed by most of her students. Or Sophia just looses control over her body, so she starts to tremble, scream in pleasure and squirt so that everybody could observe a wet floor under Sophia or at least drops flowing down the teacher's naked hips.
That's quite a scene you've imagined, LOL. There's about as much chance of something like that happening with this Dev as there is of me becoming an astronaut. When the blackmail started with Bennett so very long ago, all the talk here was about how to put a stop to it & what an evil prick Bennett was. Aiden had a similar reaction & there was a lot of spiel about how to end the tasks, rather than what they could or should be. There is a strong anti-blackmail lobby present & for all I know the same might be true on the Patreon site. I believe all the blackmail at school is about to end, leaving the Morellos in charge of some aspects of Sophia's future. I think it's time to let go of the blackmail because it has been hemmed in by L&P's rules., or " strangled at birth" as the saying goes. Now I wonder what the Morellos would think of Sophia if they knew about her & Dylan & her son's demands to return to the teat 15 or 16 years after he left it. Could it be that there's a witness, because a few pictures of that would certainly be good blackmail fodder! I wouldn't want to see them but somebody should get snapping.

Last edited:

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
I finally came to know how this story is going to end Dylan will become johney sinn after growing mature old . He will become pilot, doctor, police officer , plumber and soccer player , musician ,and computer expert and Sophia will do teaching job , office work , fasion model, and sharp shooter .and Dylan lip kiss happy ending . Sophia Dylan will do lip kiss in year 2200

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The answer is very simple and completely logical, because the neighbor's house is supplied with water along the same line as the Parker's house. So Sofia had to go to school to take a shower.
Another thing is that despite the fact that the L&P says about some realism, in real life, few people go to work at night to take a shower. ))

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The answer is very simple and completely logical, because the neighbor's house is supplied with water along the same line as the Parker's house. So Sofia had to go to school to take a shower.
Another thing is that despite the fact that the L&P says about some realism, in real life, few people go to work at night to take a shower. ))
Oh ok i didn't really read it all thought it was just the water to their house. However just cause they are neighbors doesn't mean their water runs from the same pipes....just a thought lol.

Reactions: Bane71

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I finally came to know how this story is going to end Dylan will become johney sinn after growing mature old . He will become pilot, doctor, police officer , plumber and soccer player , musician ,and computer expert and Sophia will do teaching job , office work , fasion model, and sharp shooter .and Dylan lip kiss happy ending . Sophia Dylan will do lip kiss in year 2200
smurf that, we're gonna keep him bart simpson's age 'til he knocks up his mom :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: dr.akhibadge
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes