hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I like this game. I like every side path and every virtual character that is part of this story. I like that I don't get everything right away. Because this gives me time for my perverse fantasy to play the story on in my head. This is something that the TikTok generation cannot understand at all.
And if I don't like the game like "The Twist" after using drugs or "Project SAGE" because it was canceled then I'll move on.

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
Best game ever . Actually it's not fair to compare it with any other game . The story line is great . Renders are great. The theme in every update is brilliant. The slowly building story make it real . The developer is genius and the game is great . People who look for sex can check thousands of low quality games out there, but people who look for high level story and game should continue here . If sex starts in stupid way I will abandon this game . I will keep following as long as it's real and logical. I am a fan of mom son and milf boys and I am sure I will see that in a very good burning story line .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't like Dylan and prefers to push Sophia with Sam
Liking Dylan or not and who you're setting Sophia up with are two separate things though. You can like Dylan and be playing his route but be setting him up with Emma, Marie or possibly Amber. Don't know if anyone is though, otherwise I'd give examples.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Liking Dylan or not and who you're setting Sophia up with are two separate things though. You can like Dylan and be playing his route but be setting him up with Emma, Marie or possibly Amber. Don't know if anyone is though, otherwise I'd give examples.
Marie I don't know about yet but Amber yes I will be setting him up

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Marie I don't know about yet but Amber yes I will be setting him up
I don't think you count as one of those liking Dylan though :p. And it's one of those guys, like the ones arguing with me over the Twist that I'm more interested in hearing if they're setting Dylan up with anyone else, more than someone who is playing the route for (as an example) completeness.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think you count as one of those liking Dylan though :p. And it's one of those guys, like the ones arguing with me over the Twist that I'm more interested in hearing if they're setting Dylan up with anyone else, more than someone who is playing the route for (as an example) completeness.
I will play the route anyway just as I am doing with the Bennett/Aiden route

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think he can still give us all 12 Aiden tasks if he uses flashbacks & just shows 1 or 2 renders of each task she had to do.
Some example of tasks he could give her are in no order
Task wear a thong
Task wear crotch less panties
Task no panties
Task send nudes to Aiden wearing a mask
Task use dildo or vibrator in bdsm mask
Task wear butt plug to class
Task wear remote control vibrating egg to class
Last task gloryhole bj’s & hj’s

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I’ll have to ask because I don’t understand why people keep bringing it but what is the “story” or “plot” of this game ? I’ve seen some say: « Well there’s “mother” in the title so it’s obviously about Sophia and Dylan...»
First of all she’s as much Ellie’s mother as she’s Dylan so I don’t see why one should be more important than the other.
Second of all, if we go by the title alone, well... wife comes before mother... so apparently we should all play the good-wife route am I right...?

Or maybe you think it’s about incest and it should be the story of Sophia and her family first. But then why would Sam be included in the 5 main characters list by L&p ? You may not believe it if you only play incest, but for a fair amount of time in the game, Sam is the character who has the most point with Sophia ( yes more than Dylan and much than Ellie) . So where you not playing the right “plot”?
Or let’s say you include Sam, then should L&p remove Alyssa, Zac,Aiden,Amber,Carl,etc possible sexual interactions and point that can add in any route you follow (lesbian, incest, filthy,etc)because it’s not part of the “plot”.

Or if you follow the only Dylan route for example, do you follow the Aiden tasks until the end or do you get him out as soon as you can get rid of him without sending Dylan to the boarding school? After all Aiden has at least 9 other tasks, without including the next one . That means he could potentially have one event for 9 ingame days out of 18 that’s left. (And yes I know some people think that his tasks will be cut short without L&p giving us a choice but unless someone can quote the developer saying it himself, I don’t think that’s the case. ) It seems like that makes Aiden a really important character... so if you don’t follow his tasks, are you not on the “main plot”?
Or if you follow the Dylan /Sam/Sophia path and you’re not cuckolding Dylan, are you playing the game wrong ? After all, you get longer events and additional scenes if you do, while there nothing more if you don’t...

Or if you play like me, where I play all the routes at the same time ( minus the good wife route or some branching like the boarding school)because I’m interested in all the different characters that Sophia can interact with, and for efficiency, because I don’t have to replay the game 4 or 5 times to see the different routes ? After all my rant about the incest being unrealistic in this game, the route I’m following is the most unrealistic and inconsistent of all . In it, Sophia can go to fifteen in one occasion and to minus 60 in another not for plot or character reasons but just because...

The point being, there’s no main story in this game. Sophia is not an active character (maybe that will change with time) that move the plot forward. The only story there is, is with the characters we choose to have Sophia interact with.
I see many here saying that he should get rid of the first and second part time job. I’m sorry to ask but why? After all they’re pretty much mandatory so they are part of the main plot, right ?
Because it’s going nowhere ? How do we know that ? We don’t know anything about the plot of those routes, where they’re going, how how far will they go?
Because Sophia would never fuck old men or kids ? Again we have no idea where those plot are going... maybe she’ll fuck the whole family on second part time job, maybe not at all.
Because they ‘re not part of the main cast? Well I hope that your path includes Dylan/Patricia/Sam/Ellie and Liam while avoiding as much as possible any other characters interactions with the rest of the cast because that should be the “plot of the game“ by your own definition.
Because they are taking to much time ?
What ? Like the first part time job renders broadly composed of 10 renders with no dialogue ?
Because they are poorly written (each of them in their own way)? Here I can agree but we’re talking about L&p writing skills then. He should and could do better.
Or is it just that you are just not interested ?
The same for the museum guys... because they have no future event after that and won’t play an important part in the plot ? Again, what plot ? And what if it’s an one time event ? We don’t know what will happen. Maybe Sophia and Patricia will suck their dicks, maybe they’ll just shake hands.
A guy like Tyler was pretty much a one time event apparently and he’s pretty much insignificant. Well guess what ? He’s the one that has gone the farthest “sexually ” with Sophia including the women.

In my opinion, what’s taking the most time is the branching and the cross path of the main cast.
Someone talked about the concert event with Sam and I wanted to verify something as I was worried about something. So I replayed the game on different routes to see if the dialogue was any different but it stays the same. No matter if Sophia has some point with Ellie or Patricia or just Sam , Sophia ask Sam if she can invite Patricia and Ellie and a “friend of Ellie ” if that’s possible .
And then she tease Sam with Ellie.
At first I thought : “ Cool. At least there won’t be 2 different side of the same event like with the bikini show...
But the thing is, there will be multiple sides of this event. A Sophia that is French kissing her daughter and masturbate in front of her shouldn’t have the same type of dialogue as a Sophia who just have a normal mother/daughter relationship. The same with Patricia. What if the friend is Julia ? An Ellie in a relationship with her shouldn’t be the same shouldn’t be the same has one who isn’t.
And if we have the possibility to hook up Ellie and Sam, will it be a la Dylan, where that end Sam/Sophia relationship but we now have multiple events of Sam/Ellie.
The branching is growing more and more. And for some reason L&p is unable to just close a path. A guy like Dylan as already multiple routes in his own path but ending Dylan/Sophia relationship leads to some side story ( weirdly enough, I don’t see people who ask for the removal of some of the cast because “they’re not part of the main story ” being so vehement when talking about removing the Dylan /Amber or Dylan/Ellie events which we know are just side-event so even less consequential to the “main story“. ) .
I just hope he won’t start doing with Sam what is doing with Dylan.

Alright I’ve talked long enough . I’m falling asleep. (Maybe you to if you make it this far).
I might have written some dumb shit so please don’t take anything I said for yourself. That’s just my point of view on this game and my frustration with it that makes me write a little to much... Well see you next time for the next engrish block of text.
This game's plot, such as it exists, is of the sort that used to be known as, "a slice of life." These dramas are the type that follow a character, or several characters through part of their lives & that's it. Other characters & events impact on the story to a greater or lesser degree, in their overall effect on the main character(s), who can react to them in various ways. Usually there's an overall "story arc," or several e.g. starting a new job, moving house, having an affair, etc. AWAM has a number of these, too many in fact but we can see that the current main arc is about incest, while the original main arc concerned Sophia's general sexual corruption. We follow the life of this beautiful career woman with her magical fluctuating breasts & her son now, as 2nd MC, (whether we want him or not), viewing & to some extent, deciding, how events will play out. Soap operas are slice of life dramas in an extended form. AWAM has now taken on several of the characteristics of a soap opera but without the frequent, sometimes daily, updates.
Side stories are one of the characteristics to which I'm referring. You ask a relevant question when you wonder why many people want to dispense with the second jobs. This is because they take up valuable time that could be better spent viewing Sophia's 'proper' job but mainly it has to do with story pacing. There's nothing at all inherently wrong about having side stories, or at least this would be the case if this whole VN were better paced, i.e. faster. We are about to see the reappearance of the museum boys, who last spoke with Sophia & Patricia a matter of weeks ago in the game but in our RL real time, years have gone by. At one point I even forgot one of their names. Now, I don't care if they reappear at all, because the flow of the plot-line that installed them has been switched off for so long. AWAM's story pacing is the worst I've ever known in any game & this is partly because of the plethora of characters & side events/stories, which I normally might well be grateful for. Focus has drifted & in a game which seems to be moving towards delivering one, or one & a bit playable days per annum, this is detrimental. If some side stories & characters were written out, (as happens in all soap operas), I believe the slow grind out of updates would be better received. This is unlikely to happen, because as I've written elsewhere, the Dev thrives on complications, literally & figuratively.

Vanq

Jul 8, 2018
I think he can still give us all 12 Aiden tasks if he uses flashbacks & just shows 1 or 2 renders of each task she had to do.
Task wear a thong
Task no panties
There’s been a lot of discussion of the tasks lately, and it is one of the best parts of the game for me.

For Old Dog, Farrah or others in the know, when will the next time jump be? Do we know the exact timeframe? How many game days/updates from now?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Task wear a thong
Task no panties
I'm one of those who was playing out the tasks but I have severe doubts about their continuance. I also suspect, again as I've written elsewhere, that Sophia will start to enjoy them so much that she asks for more &/or that she becomes the sexual predator to dumbfound Aiden & get him on the run. Both these possibilities I find so hideously revolting that I now have to refrain from any more writing, because the words I would use to describe my feelings would see the post removed by the mods.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... This is unlikely to happen, because as I've written elsewhere, the Dev thrives on complications, literally & figuratively.
Well according to the update plan there's a surprise during the Aiden event.

There’s been a lot of discussion of the tasks lately, and it is one of the best parts of the game for me.

For Old Dog, Farrah or others in the know, when will the next time jump be? Do we know the exact timeframe? How many game days/updates from now?
There'll be a one week timejump between playable days 12 and 13

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well according to the update plan there's a surprise during the Aiden event.
This will either be Sophia enjoying her task &/or asking for more, or Sophia turning the tables, as she sees it, by becoming the sexual aggressor OR the Morello factor coming into play. I really hope I'm wrong & it's something like another teacher coming into the class as the task is in progress but everything about this game is starting to piss me off so much that I expect the worst & it is usually delivered without fail. I'm no longer a betting man but this set up cries out for some bookmaking. One final thought is that she turns down the third task & does some new kind of deal.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This will either be Sophia enjoying her task &/or asking for more, or Sophia turning the tables, as she sees it, by becoming the sexual aggressor OR the Morello factor coming into play. I really hope I'm wrong & it's something like another teacher coming into the class as the task is in progress but everything about this game is starting to piss me off so much that I expect the worst & it is usually delivered without fail. I'm no longer a betting man but this set up cries out for some bookmaking. One final thought is that she turns down the third task & does some new kind of deal.
Thursday isn't a day Sophia teaches, so it wont be another teacher coming into the class. So far her classes have all been morning events anyway.

Considering playable day 13 is the comfortable solution for Aiden's tasks, and that the latter part of the prison event is about Bennett and Aiden and not Liam's debt to Don Morello, you could be right about "the Morello" factor. It could be Don Morello speaking to Larry at the prison about Sophia's visit.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Task wear a thong
Task no panties
Aiden seems to be a smart young man. I'm sure he could fit all of these into one task.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Playable day 13 is the comfortable solution day for Aiden's tasks and also I think a school day so something has to happen for this to come into play.
Also why have the comfortable solution day after the task has happened?
It's a week after, because of the time jump. So Morello could threaten Aiden, but then implement the threat later, depending on what happens during the time jump.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's a week after, because of the time jump. So Morello could threaten Aiden, but then implement the threat later, depending on what happens during the time jump.
My mistake I had forgotten about the time jump till now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if all this happens with Morello and end Aidens tasks I also wonder if the Morello/Larry story will finish soon after?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes