jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
Welp, seeing the comments here, I'll skip this month too. I think I haven't played since 0.2 (with the first guitar session) and it looks like I didn't miss much.
Specifically this episode you missed her talking to some people, and getting stripping down to her underwear in a changing room with a couple of girls.

I agree with Angmir above, in so far as there's clearly loads of sexual opportunities for the other girls to get involved in. At this point we really should have walked in on Nicole getting screwed or something. It wouldn't be out of character for her at least, even this early in the game.

Reactions: torkenstiem

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
How do you increase the filth using the console? I try using filthy = 30 or Filthy = 30 and it does not work.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
That's why I've also deleted (or shortened) some character plot-lines and will concentrate myself soon mainly on Dylan, Ellie, Sam and from playable day 9 on also the teacher plot. Many plots are interwoven together. But there will still also be little story lines with the new friends of Sophia (Alyssa and Vicky).
Oh, no! I've just read this... and I'm quite disappointed. :( I was hoping Patricia, Alyssa and Vicky would be story lines in themselves with impact on the ending, if not endings of their own.

Reactions: Handsome Bread

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I was OK with how the story developed, I would even say I really like this game. But I do not like how the storylines related to Dylan and the school develop. Sophia is pushed to spread her legs in front of the teacher or the principal for the her son's future. It seems to me that in the future we will definitely have a choice in the style of "sacrifice body so that my son is not bullied at school." The author read too many hentai manga or what? I saw such stories only there.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
I was OK with how the story developed, I would even say I really like this game. But I do not like how the storylines related to Dylan and the school develop. Sophia is pushed to spread her legs in front of the teacher or the principal for the her son's future. It seems to me that in the future we will definitely have a choice in the style of "sacrifice body so that my son is not bullied at school." The author read too many hentai manga or what? I saw such stories only there.
Maybe I missed it, but so far it looks more like Sophia spreading her legs for her son to get an additional shot at that exam. His bullying is not connected to that creepy teacher or principal...

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Tell me please. (English is not my native language) I'm good at what is written, but sometimes I use Screen Translator. But there is a problem. Some authors choose such fonts that Screen Translator does not recognize them or the text does not contrast, and it is not recognized.
I thought that we ourselves can make the font more convenient in the game? Contrast. How to do it?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe I missed it, but so far it looks more like Sophia spreading her legs for her son to get an additional shot at that exam. His bullying is not connected to that creepy teacher or principal...
I should have been more specific. I meant self-sacrificing to school hooligans.

Reactions: Mikk88

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Im somewhat dissapointed. Not about the update since I knew it will be a short one.
But the young teacher blackmail path has such a weak scenario.... A test, in the first school day and it doesnt even look so bad according to Sophia and she, as an adult, former lecturer in a prestigious college, falls for that cheap blackmail like dinner=retake the test?! Nobody in his right mind would fall for it, even if its a game.

There could have been much better scenarios for that. Take for example: planting weed or dopes into Dylan's locker and then discover them having a witness. Thats something you wouldnt want to go to the principal or whoever, if its about your kid.
Or at least make the dinner invitation look more cunning (friendly) to deny any suspicions from Sophia. Like: "ok, I might have misjudged his test due to his bad behavior, but we could discuss his test over dinner if you allow me" or something, dunno.
As it is now, looks like a blackmail from Elena's Life or similar.

Reactions: Bunta

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn. When I played this game for the first time it was like a movie with how detailed it was with renders and scenes. Now it's a slideshow and its quality is inconsistent as hell because of the cutted off content and renders. It's losing its charm unfortunately and becomes mediocre sadly.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
I should have been more specific. I meant self-sacrificing to school hooligans.
Hmm well Sophia being taken advantage of definitely seems to be part of the filthy wife path. Her letting it happen no doubt counting as further corruption. In this update she has also the option to let the hobo assault in the subway slide which will probably also lead to such scenarios...

Reactions: Mikk88

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Damn. When I played this game for the first time it was like a movie with how detailed it was with renders and scenes. Now it's a slideshow and its quality is inconsistent as hell because of the cutted off content and renders. It's losing its charm unfortunately and becomes mediocre sadly.
Weird. I really can't agree with that.

Imo, this seems to be the first update that's actually more focused and wastes less time with filler images like "...and then Sophia opened the wardrobe and chose such and such outfit, then she slowly stood up, opens the door to...yawn". The renders that are there are still high quality.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Im somewhat dissapointed. Not about the update since I knew it will be a short one.
But the young teacher blackmail path has such a weak scenario.... A test, in the first school day and it doesnt even look so bad according to Sophia and she, as an adult, former lecturer in a prestigious college, falls for that cheap blackmail like dinner=retake the test?! Nobody in his right mind would fall for it, even if its a game.

There could have been much better scenarios for that. Take for example: planting weed or dopes into Dylan's locker and then discover them having a witness. Thats something you wouldnt want to go to the principal or whoever, if its about your kid.
Or at least make the dinner invitation look more cunning (friendly) to deny any suspicions from Sophia. Like: "ok, I might have misjudged his test due to his bad behavior, but we could discuss his test over dinner if you allow me" or something, dunno.
As it is now, looks like a blackmail from Elena's Life or similar.
I think the author is going for a *very* gradual corruption. Something that'll make Sophia wonder just when that moment was that turned her into the town bicycle.

Planting weed in her son's locker certainly would provide a stronger motivator for her to actually do all that, but it also would be something she could more easily dismiss. "Of course I did this. I had to".

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Planting weed in her son's locker certainly would provide a stronger motivator for her to actually do all that, but it also would be something she could more easily dismiss. "Of course I did this. I had to".
Well, I can agree to this as well. The main issue in my oppinion is the dialog between them two.
Sophia seems to be outraged by the teacher's attitude, yet she accepts it, without actually having there enough strong arguments. And she is presented from the start as a smart character. Well, why all the build up as such, if then she falls for cheap tricks.... :))))

Reactions: Rythan25
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes