Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Gender is irrelevant.

You could follow rule by also posting the English version
[/QUOTE]
I usually follow the rules, but in this case it takes some tinkering to translate correctly.

• Angry
Reactions: PragaCity

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I finally had a bit of time to start a new game and pretty much-doing everything filthy, this time I saw all stuff with Ellie, showers, nightclub. Got a few different saves going on but I was looking at the tutoring job, I saw this before as Old dog gave me a save of it.

Has L&P changed the male models in this or anything else?

As I remember them looking to young and only being 2 brothers but when I saw it this time, there was 3 and they very much could pass for being the same age as Dylan or even in Sophia's class, especially the oldest one.

I now understand the whole TeamEllie and TeamDylan more in this thread now, got to say TeamEllie winning right now, she got further than Dylan and looks like she about to go much further in next shower.

I also noticed that it makes more sense why Sophia leaves Liam at the nightclub, as she was coming home to go clubbing with Paricia and Ellie. I had said in past, it made no sense why she leave him there but if you don't pick the right options with Ellie, you miss the nightclub option.

Only thing I didn't do was I smiled at they 2 guys who try to rape Sophia in the train station and Patricia later shoots, I got Sophia to smile at them, as her smiling at them fits more with the filthy route.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I finally had a bit of time to start a new game and pretty much-doing everything filthy, this time I saw all stuff with Ellie, showers, nightclub. Got a few different saves going on but I was looking at the tutoring job, I saw this before as Old dog gave me a save of it.

Has L&P changed the male models in this or anything else?

As I remember them looking to young and only being 2 brothers but when I saw it this time, there was 3 and they very much could pass for being the same age as Dylan or even in Sophia's class, especially the oldest one.

I now understand the whole TeamEllie and TeamDylan more in this thread now, got to say TeamEllie winning right now, she got further than Dylan and looks like she about to go much further in next shower.

I also noticed that it makes more sense why Sophia leaves Liam at the nightclub, as she was coming home to go clubbing with Paricia and Ellie. I had said in past, it made no sense why she leave him there but if you don't pick the right options with Ellie, you miss the nightclub option.

Only thing I didn't do was I smiled at they 2 guys who try to rape Sophia in the train station and Patricia later shoots, I got Sophia to smile at them, as her smiling at them fits more with the filthy route.
I wouldn't discount TeamAlyssa. Alyssa was in the lead for getting Sophia wet after her last event, but with the latest update TeamEllie now shares the lead at 2 times each. I believe Larry might be the only male on that particular scoreboard so far.

We'll have to wait and see what TeamSam and TeamPatricia have to offer during the v.150 update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anybody would like to see some filthy options in the good wife route? Like after Sophia ****spoiler alert***

Goes to see her husband at his work and his boss sees her, he tries to hit on her? And maybe get to some NTR? Or stright cheating?
Both the Vicky and the Prison events can be played on the GW route, so there is already that option. It's likely you could still choose for Sophia to be fucking Liam while playing the Dylan or Sam routes, it would just require a bit of a balancing act in terms of points

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Does anybody would like to see some filthy options in the good wife route? Like after Sophia ****spoiler alert***

Goes to see her husband at his work and his boss sees her, he tries to hit on her? And maybe get to some NTR? Or stright cheating?
Whether we like it on the GW route, something dirty or not, there is clearly something going to happen.
Liam tells Sophia that over lunch, he will have more topics to talk to with his boss.
And Sophia tells Liam that it was something like that they lacked before.
How far can it go?

Until threesome, group sex or swing, I don't know, but there will be something.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Whether we like it on the GW route, something dirty or not, there is clearly something going to happen.
Liam tells Sophia that over lunch, he will have more topics to talk to with his boss.
And Sophia tells Liam that it was something like that they lacked before.
How far can it go?

Until threesome, group sex or swing, I don't know, but there will be something.
L&P has already said that a GW Threesome is likely. And has also said that Sophia will get quite kinky on the GW route. Perhaps even kinkier than the Filthy.

Nathalie is still a GW route character, so how her event unfolds will probably give us clues to future events

Jul 28, 2017
Wow lots of little things going on in the next update! So many people to see!

So much walking and talking and not much else happening.

How exciting!

Cant wait for 150 renders of old people, that have zero story, just to introduce new characters, in an ever increasingly slow story going nowhere.

Then the tutoring, awesome, another side story that will have zero relevance and 0 sexual activity. awesome!

then some conversations and some walking, and Aidens 3rd task will be to show her underwear again and we're done!

Good job team!

Take a break, you've earnt it............

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

How exciting!

Cant wait for 150 renders of old people, that have zero story, just to introduce new characters, in an ever increasingly slow story going nowhere.

Then the tutoring, awesome, another side story that will have zero relevance and 0 sexual activity. awesome!

then some conversations and some walking, and Aidens 3rd task will be to show her underwear again and we're done!

Good job team!

Excuse me, could you satisfy my curiosity?
Who makes you play this game?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

How exciting!

Good job team!

This update is going to be smaller than the last one. And since that was around 470, this one I'm guessing (until L&P finally answers Old dog) might be around 400.

So at 20% of the update for the first side job, that's only 80 renders, not 150.

And the other events:
Tutoring (25%): 100
Aiden's 3rd Task (20%): 80
Dylan/Emma (10%): 40
Dylan/Sophia (15%): 60
And the 10% render buffer: 40

The last Ellie event took 8 renders for them to both get naked, but for Vicky it was closer to halfway into the event. However DeShawn was introduced in render 8, and completely starkers by render 30.

I do think that this update will be light on the sexual content through, with Sophia currently trying to set Dylan up with a girlfriend, either Emma or Marie. So yeah, probably a bit of talking instead of the shower shenanigans that some of us have been enjoying on the Ellie route

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
This days Sam event will be biggest which will come in next update. Certainly hope that Dylan makes some progress day 12. It is his only event this update but with story branching makes it two separate events.
What could possibly be Emma/Dylan event that we can say progress erotic wise. Don't think it would be kiss either Emma or Sophia kind of play. Some kind of nudity is expected at this time of story.
Story could take any turn which may surprise us. maybe start of massaging Sophia or sun tan naked or may be some same jerk off from corner shit. (probably that's why people hate Dylan as a character at this point of time)

I have faith in developer that if he wants to complete this update by march end he could do so. It would be no big deal for him, but it seems he is not in a hurry.
one game day development will take one year? not sure how I feel about this. BTW upgrading his tech will give better/larger renders or faster renders, I am confused !? because quality wise I was very much satisfied earlier.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I wouldn't discount TeamAlyssa. Alyssa was in the lead for getting Sophia wet after her last event, but with the latest update TeamEllie now shares the lead at 2 times each. I believe Larry might be the only male on that particular scoreboard so far.

We'll have to wait and see what TeamSam and TeamPatricia have to offer during the v.150 update.
yeah true, I did see the scene with Anthony and did think there a chance of maybe Zach being involved in Alyssa route but not sure. Alyssa did say that Zach tries the massage thing on her as well and she didn't mind Sophia with Zach, it could mean a 3some but also could just mean it could be Sophia with both of them but separately.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
L&P has already said that a GW Threesome is likely. And has also said that Sophia will get quite kinky on the GW route. Perhaps even kinkier than the Filthy.
Bummer for me, I guess, if the better part of the lewd/group content is with the husband on the GW route. I'm not even remotely interested in anything to do with Liam or his relationship with Sophia. On the upside this is a reality I won't have to confront directly for at least another four or five years.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Yes, Liam has become one of the most useless characters in the game! He once did a very important thing - he became a generator of problems for Sophie, but, at the same time, he is just a brake on the development of other plot twists. I think that in the game, his mission is long over... Now, it would be very logical if Liam, for example, dies of a heart attack, this turn will give a very rapid development of the game!
Bummer for me, I guess, if the better part of the lewd/group content is with the husband on the GW route. I'm not even remotely interested in anything to do with Liam or his relationship with Sophia. On the upside this is a reality I won't have to confront directly for at least another four or five years.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx and farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well all I've seen so far in terms of L&P confirming "group" content (threesome, swinging) is for the GW route. The only thing I've seen for the Filthy route is that Dylan can gain cuckold points, but nothing actually confirming he'll get to have a threesome or more.

Unless some new evidence pops up.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes