Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I'm Russian, but even i can't guess it right. Maybe it was Hochish = "Want" and skem = "with who"..
Thanks, it now makes a little more sense, but not a lot!! :D

I even tried them words with Google Translate and that came back with nothing, I thought for a minute that Google was playing tricks on me!! :D

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
L&P bought new powerful video cards, which gives me optimism. :)
But, as they say, time will tell.
Not to neg your optimism, but his main point in getting the new 3090 cards was to render in higher resolution, a speed improvement wasn't mentioned.

(unfiltered doomsaying)
-There's gonna end up being extra branching choices for the Dylan+Emma/Dylan+Sophia event, not to mention having to do both versions of that scene
-He'll have a rough outline of the events of the Tutoring side job but once he starts actually writing the script he'll end up bogged down in research for the actual biology lesson that Sophia is teaching
-The bonus event will turn out to require more renders than he anticipated
-And there's always the possibility of more unforeseen technical problems

I reckon we won't see 1.30 until early/mid May

I'm steering more towards pessimism, sorry.
Still, really looking forward to this update!

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Hey guys, just starting playing this game and its great. But one thing i find odd is that there is some "speed" issue where the game pauses and clicks don't move it forward... anyone have any advice? I'mma not running a beast but other games doesn't have this issue.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Not to neg your optimism, but his main point in getting the new 3090 cards was to render in higher resolution, a speed improvement wasn't mentioned.

(unfiltered doomsaying)
-There's gonna end up being extra branching choices for the Dylan+Emma/Dylan+Sophia event, not to mention having to do both versions of that scene
-He'll have a rough outline of the events of the Tutoring side job but once he starts actually writing the script he'll end up bogged down in research for the actual biology lesson that Sophia is teaching
-The bonus event will turn out to require more renders than he anticipated
-And there's always the possibility of more unforeseen technical problems

I reckon we won't see 1.30 until early/mid May

I'm steering more towards pessimism, sorry.
Still, really looking forward to this update!
You have no reason to apologize! You express your opinion correctly and justified. (y)
I suppose I have no reason to apologize for my optimism? ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes