Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yes and he should remove Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Emma, Dylan cuckold , which are all side story and not part of the “main story” (which is ?) . And not start the possibility to hook up Sam with Ellie if that end their relationship with Sophia for one of them.
And not add more fetish like cuckolding on the Dylan route as Old dog as reminded me .
And not start the branching on Ellie route....
And stop doing multiple views of the same event. ( The bikini show, the yoga session) ...
There are many way to save time.
Sarcasm noted. And you make a valid point, "main story" would be better named "primary paths" or "primary love interests" or something like that. The point is, the side jobs are independent of pursuing any of the primary love interests (which we know is true because taking one or the other or neither doesn't open new or close off any primary love interest), so non-essential.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Sarcasm noted. And you make a valid point, "main story" would be better named "primary paths" or "primary love interests" or something like that. The point is, the side jobs are independent of pursuing any of the primary love interests (which we know is true because taking one or the other or neither doesn't open new or close off any primary love interest), so non-essential.
Thanks you for the reply.
As for me, I’m not a patreon. The only thing I want is a well written story. And mostly keep the game as it was first intended .
Something like the first time job or the last Vicky event are just lazy.
Almost no dialogue on the first and skipping the part where the characters have the most interesting dialogue in the second.
And let’s not talk about the number of renders.
I didn’t count, but the first time job is mostly composed of 20 renders. And that’s including the 2 or 3 events with them.
The thing is, not everyone is enjoying the main cast. Some because they don’t like incest.
I do but for some reason, I can’t enjoy it in this game. Not because it’s dumb ( I’ve played much stupid incest game and enjoyed them)
And not because it’s realistic ( I’ve read some “realistic ” incest story and enjoyed them much more than this one) .
Maybe it’s a mix of both. It’s supposed to be “realistic ” but it’s mostly on the unbelievable side . ( That’s just my opinion here). And it’s really slow (I’m not talking about the time between updates)
So yeah, I don’t enjoy how the Dylan/Sophia or the Ellie/Sophia relationship.
I’m mostly okay with Patricia.
And I don’t really care about Sam ( I just hope his storyline will stays the same : you choose to pursue his relationship with Sophia, or you don’t. No branching for him, no “harem ” )
So that left me with the side characters.
But when it’s as poorly executed as the last Vicky event ( 2 years in real time after her last one) , what’s left for those like me who don’t enjoy the main cast that much ?

I’m not a patreon so my opinion doesn’t really matter but if I recall correctly , in the last poll , the “ 5 main cast ” represent something like just above half of the votes.
That mean that for a large portion of patreon, their favorite characters is not part of the main cast.
I’m not sure that removing some of them is the best approach if he wants to keep them happy.

Reactions: teresina and Bane71

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
NTR = Lover being taken from <person>

NTR or Netorare, (寝取られ, 寝(ne) as in 寝取られ means "sleep", in this case, "the lover's sleeping with someone (cheating)". 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed".

Lover = You (Cheater)
You = Sleeping/Taken with/by someone (Doing the cucking)
From = Person: Liam (Cucked)

== NTR

The literal meaning of NTR does not specifically state that YOU are subjected to it, it basically expresses that someone is being cucked as somebody is sleeping is with his/her lover. Perhaps people on this forum fiddle around with the meaning so that it only can be YOU as subject, but that's not the actual meaning.
Per forum definition

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Reactions: teresina

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Per forum definition

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
The "jealousy" element seems to be where defining NTR gets really murky. I think a lot of it depends on how much you associate with the character being cheated on. Some people really associate strongly with a character, while others do not, so the former may get extremely jealous while the latter doesn't take the cheating personally at all.

My opinion has always been that this game would be NTR if we were playing as Liam, and only Liam, and were forced to sit through a scene with Sophia cheating in which he (Liam) was not a consensual participant.

I just don't know if you'll ever get a forum with 3+ million users to ever agree on what NTR is and isn't.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The "jealousy" element seems to be where defining NTR gets really murky. I think a lot of it depends on how much you associate with the character being cheated on. Some people really associate strongly with a character, while others do not, so the former may get extremely jealous while the latter doesn't take the cheating personally at all.

My opinion has always been that this game would be NTR if we were playing as Liam, and only Liam, and were forced to sit through a scene with Sophia cheating in which he (Liam) was not a consensual participant.

I just don't know if you'll ever get a forum with 3+ million users to ever agree on what NTR is and isn't.
My personal definition varies a bit from official ones. For me, it's a LI doing anything with anyone besides my MC (regardless of gender).

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Don't shoot the messenger: logic and rhetoric are the basis of these definitions, not me. If the option to select #1, #2 or neither job exists then they can't be essential. I'm merely pointing out that the side jobs, in and of themselves, can't be essential components of any primary path since they exist independently of the primary paths. If that isn't the case, and the plan is to have a primary path branch based on your side job choice or non-choice, then the need for additional scenes for every path grows. This further exacerbates the frustration many have expressed with the development timeline.

I'm not arguing the side jobs don't add textural detail to the character(s) and will contribute to a richer experience overall.
It is very strange that you do not understand that different people have completely different logic!
For some reason you decided that L&P should act according to your logic, which is supposedly not yours, but dictated by the circumstances. But this is absolutely subjective, your opinion!

Reactions: ann87ra

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Don't shoot the messenger: logic and rhetoric are the basis of these definitions, not me. If the option to select #1, #2 or neither job exists then they can't be essential...
That's fair

I think the counterpoint others are making, L&P has said explicitly that you have to choose #1 or #2 - there is no Neither, must mean that those parallel events will contribute something to the central narrative.

It might be that the Retirement Home and Tutoring Job both serve to teach Sophia the same eventual lesson that she takes with her into the central narrative, whatever it is we've been told that it's 'required reading'

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It is very strange that you do not understand that different people have completely different logic!
That's fair

I think the counterpoint others are making, L&P has said explicitly that you have to choose #1 or #2 - there is no Neither, must mean that those parallel events will contribute something to the central narrative.

It might be that the Retirement Home and Tutoring Job both serve to teach Sophia the same eventual lesson that she takes with her into the central narrative, whatever it is we've been told that it's 'required reading'
If I got the choice for neither wrong, I take the hit. The central point is still the same: if development time is the main complaint, and it is, having two different side jobs is a time sink.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks you for the reply.
As for me, I’m not a patreon. The only thing I want is a well written story. And mostly keep the game as it was first intended .
Something like the first time job or the last Vicky event are just lazy.
Almost no dialogue on the first and skipping the part where the characters have the most interesting dialogue in the second.
And let’s not talk about the number of renders.
I didn’t count, but the first time job is mostly composed of 20 renders. And that’s including the 2 or 3 events with them.
The thing is, not everyone is enjoying the main cast. Some because they don’t like incest.
I do but for some reason, I can’t enjoy it in this game. Not because it’s dumb ( I’ve played much stupid incest game and enjoyed them)
And not because it’s realistic ( I’ve read some “realistic ” incest story and enjoyed them much more than this one) .
Maybe it’s a mix of both. It’s supposed to be “realistic ” but it’s mostly on the unbelievable side . ( That’s just my opinion here). And it’s really slow (I’m not talking about the time between updates)
So yeah, I don’t enjoy how the Dylan/Sophia or the Ellie/Sophia relationship.
I’m mostly okay with Patricia.
And I don’t really care about Sam ( I just hope his storyline will stays the same : you choose to pursue his relationship with Sophia, or you don’t. No branching for him, no “harem ” )
So that left me with the side characters.
But when it’s as poorly executed as the last Vicky event ( 2 years in real time after her last one) , what’s left for those like me who don’t enjoy the main cast that much ?

I’m not a patreon so my opinion doesn’t really matter but if I recall correctly , in the last poll , the “ 5 main cast ” represent something like just above half of the votes.
That mean that for a large portion of patreon, their favorite characters is not part of the main cast.
I’m not sure that removing some of them is the best approach if he wants to keep them happy.
I agree. Especially the recent event with Vicki and her boyfriend does not fit into this time frame. If there was a time jump, then it would probably be quite logical and comfortably accepted.
For this time, if they just sat in a cafe and talked, it would be enough. But as we can see the L&P is under strong pressure, this is probably the reason, or maybe not, I cannot say.
But in any case, personally, I am more satisfied with a well-written story and no matter how many characters there are. But it is L&P who defines it, not me. :)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If I got the choice for neither wrong, I take the hit. The central point is still the same: if development time is the main complaint, and it is, having two different side jobs is a time sink.
I'm just trying to say that the L&P defines what is essential and what is not! Since only he knows the whole story! Our judgments may be wrong, because we do not know what we should get in the end, this is hidden from us! That is why I do not understand you and cannot agree with you.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
people will fuck her in this version? sophia has already become a bitch who spreads her legs for everyone ?? or will it be in the final version of this game?
If you've played the game and understood the story a little bit, you know that sort of thing isn't going to happen. It's not a game for you if you're hoping for that sort of thing.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
people will fuck her in this version? sophia has already become a bitch who spreads her legs for everyone ?? or will it be in the final version of this game?
You must be playing a different version of the game to anyone else, either that you haven't got the gist of the story yet.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes