cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm curious now, applies to both ways?? the one with the hired? or it is true that they defended another student?
Aiden and his gang were bullying another kid when Dylan and Zac stepped in to tell him to stop, which is supposed to be what started all this

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I do think Sophia is close to finally going all-in with someone not named Liam, maybe that big event at the home tutoring is what finally pushes her over the line. Her recent behaviour suggests she close, I think it's safe to say whenever this big event happens at home tutoring, then look out, every update could be sex-filled after that.
I'll split a hair with you. You seem to feel that Sophia is at the beginning of the end phase, that she's close to going "all-in with someone not named Liam". Instead, I think she's at the end of the beginning. This is slightly different from you because I don't think she's thinking YET about cheating on Liam. I think as of the end of the jailhouse scene, she's just feeling a little frisky but hasn't crossed that line yet. I think as we finish playable day 12 in the next update, it will mark a delineation point where the corruption of Sophia begins to take hold. Prior to playable day 12, I don't think she showed too many signs of corruption; but by the end of playable day 12 the corruption is definitely beginning to show. In the coming days the idea of cheating on Liam is going to enter her mind, I predict by playable day 14 or 15. Once it does, that will mark the beginning of the end.

The "end" won't be playable day 19 when she finally cheats on Liam, it's going to be whenever the player has the choice to really double down on the corruption. I think L&P will give Sophia opportunities to redeem herself after she cheats. But whenever the player makes the choice to fully pursue the filthy path, that's when we can say "it's over".

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Of course, it has to be logical but the way Ava is looking at Sophia in the picture, makes me think Ava likes Sophia in that very tight top or she is questioning Sophia on her choice of top. So next update won't have sex but I do think we have a clearer idea of when Sophia finally be corrupted.

The only way anything happens in the next update is if the boys blackmail Sophia I think.
With this picture I would just assume that the kids were enthusiastic about Sophia.
And that with their enthusiasm they gave Ava the security that they made the right
decision with Sophia. And that Sophia is amazed and happy about it. Not more.

Why should the boys blackmail Sophia? For sex that the boys have no idea about?
I don't think there will be any physical action between the boys and Sophia.
But we have a similar situation here as in prison. Sophia controls the situation, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
I also expect bare skin at this event. Sophia will enjoy it and at the same time be ashamed of it. Nevertheless she will continue she has an educational mandate!;)
And I think a masurbation scene awaits us. Not this time, but at the next homeschooling event.
And let's face it, worse could happen to the boys.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Questions ? Will they be a follow up with Dylan self defense classes now that they took the boarding school out . And maybe Sophia can also join the classes . If you have a choice between not to mention the situation in the train station or telling Patricia the incident . So she could learn self defense classes . Cause Sophia first met the bullies when she went to the store to get lunch and especially when she went to see alden and they were there . It be something (y) ;) interesting . If you don't report the train station incident? And reporting it to the police or Patricia .

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new here.

So first of all apologies because maybe this has been already discussed many times but... there are too many messages!
From what I understand, it seems that the first hetero extra-marital affair will take place during playable day 19, while the first lesbian one would be on playable day 16.

For the one on playable day 19, it seems there was a post by the dev which has been then deleted, so now that has again become a speculation since he may not be the case anymore (is that so?). And from the dev (dunno if from the same post) it will be with the "least expected person/character". Is that also part of the deleted post or this can be confirmed?
What about playable day 16, is that still relatively sure (considering he might change the plan again since there would be many releases in between) or again it is more a speculation.

Is there anything else that is known "for sure" about the planning because it has been said by the dev? (beside the planning for the upcoming playable day 13)?
Thanks!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new here.

So first of all apologies because maybe this has been already discussed many times but... there are too many messages!
From what I understand, it seems that the first hetero extra-marital affair will take place during playable day 19, while the first lesbian one would be on playable day 16.

For the one on playable day 19, it seems there was a post by the dev which has been then deleted, so now that has again become a speculation since he may not be the case anymore (is that so?). And from the dev (dunno if from the same post) it will be with the "least expected person/character". Is that also part of the deleted post or this can be confirmed?
What about playable day 16, is that still relatively sure (considering he might change the plan again since there would be many releases in between) or again it is more a speculation.

Is there anything else that is known "for sure" about the planning because it has been said by the dev? (beside the planning for the upcoming playable day 13)?
Thanks!
We don't know much of anything.

I've never heard of a lesbian affair on playable day 16, so this is news to me. Where did you see this?

Nothing is set in stone and anything could change. We only just got a good idea of playable day 13 about a week or two ago, and it's very Dylan heavy. Anything beyond that is almost completely unknown. We do know that there will be a time jump, and we suspect there may be at least one more time jump after that.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Lust said that there were going to be 2 big steps forward in terms of Sophia's corruption, the first on day 13 and the second on day 16. I'm not sure if he actually stated what they were as that would be a pretty big spoiler and he doesn't seem to like doing major spoilers

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So it sounds like the old landmark of playable 19 has been thrown out and replaced with this new playable day 16 landmark.

If this is true about a big step forward on day 13, it would reinforce what I said earlier about day 12 being the end of the beginning. But only time will tell.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It wasn't popular and was highly criticized. L&P didn't think it was a major plot point moving forward, so he decided to remove it from the game entirely.
Which didn't make sense, the people opposed to it would never see the scene and it fit perfectly with those on path where it did appear.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So it sounds like the old landmark of playable 19 has been thrown out and replaced with this new playable day 16 landmark.

If this is true about a big step forward on day 13, it would reinforce what I said earlier about day 12 being the end of the beginning. But only time will tell.
Day 13 could be a big step forward, which happens to be the big Dylan event on the back end of that day. If it truly is the big step forward, I would be curious how that would playout. During the mall dressing room event and the bikini show, the previous events with Dylan ended in a real stagnant place with the "Sex-Ed" theme, which there really wasn't any advancement to go anywhere. It would be interesting to see how L&P will manage that transition. I have serious doubts about how the storyline will transition well, with "Sex-Ed" being the catalyst of the corruption.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes