xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I've never heard of a lesbian affair on playable day 16, so this is news to me. Where did you see this?
Well I was trying to search those info in the thread and there are several posts suggesting that but then it's really hard to pinpoint the origin of the information or find someone disproving that. For example this post (among many others)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-3083843 (1 year old, so... cum grano salis)

When we talk about days and playable days, it's sometimes confusing...

Just a reminder :
Day in gameDay of the weekPlayable dayUpdate
1Sunday1
2Monday2
3Tuesday3
4Wednesday4.1
11Wednesday4.2
12Thursday5
13Friday6
14Saturday7
15Sunday8
16Monday9
17Tuesday10
18Wednesday11
19Thursday120.115 + 0.130 + 0.150
26 or 27*Thursday or Friday13
27 or 28*Friday or Saturday14

* time jump of one week after the current playable day

Update 0.130
(Noon)
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam

Playable day 13

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Feel free to complete ;)
Thanks a lot!!!
We should have a page where we gather all this info once for all and let the thread for the speculations! Maybe a wiki :)
The evening with Sam is really with just him? I mean is it something that the dev said? As, if I get it right, that is the concert and Sophia has invited Ellie and Patricia I think. Unless he meant they will have a solo moment at some point...

Lust said that there were going to be 2 big steps forward in terms of Sophia's corruption, the first on day 13 and the second on day 16. I'm not sure if he actually stated what they were as that would be a pretty big spoiler and he doesn't seem to like doing major spoilers
I guess you are talking about playable days.
Ok this is another new information (to me at least) which is similar in spirit to what I found quickly browsing through the thousands of messages. But this seems to happen 3 (playable) days earlier. Can I ask you when did he say it? Is it some "recent" posts on patreon? Thanks!

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well I was trying to search those info in the thread and there are several posts suggesting that but then it's really hard to pinpoint the origin of the information or find someone disproving that. For example this post (among many others)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-3083843 (1 year old, so... cum grano salis)

Thanks a lot!!!
We should have a page where we gather all this info once for all and let the thread for the speculations! Maybe a wiki :)
The evening with Sam is really with just him? I mean is it something that the dev said? As, if I get it right, that is the concert and Sophia has invited Ellie and Patricia I think. Unless he meant they will have a solo moment at some point...

I guess you are talking about playable days.
Ok this is another new information (to me at least) which is similar in spirit to what I found quickly browsing through the thousands of messages. But this seems to happen 3 (playable) days earlier. Can I ask you when did he say it? Is it some "recent" posts on patreon? Thanks!
he said it in a comment in a post from a few months ago

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I'm bored right now, so some dubious speculation.
"Liam doesn't cheat on Sophia," says L&P (present tense).
What if the resemblance between Dylan and Jules is not a coincidence but the product of a fling in the past. It would explain Neil's behavior towards his daughter. And the attempted rape of Sophia with drugs. The Paker family has just arrived in the new town and an old friend is trying to rape Sophia? Revenge would be a motive.
A lot of problems could be solved with this twist. Sophia can forgive Liam, but she doesn't have to. Might work on
the Good Wife route too. Sophia + Sam = ride into the sunset would be possible. Amber + Dylan would be possible.
And L&P would not contradict each other (past).

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
One element we haven't considered is Logan. I know that Ellie's relationship with him is very undefined, but he may pose an "x-factor" that pushes Sophia over a line. I can see a scenario where Logan tests the limits of Sophia's "friendship" with Ellie and Patricia. In this scenario, Logan could create a situation where Sophia is forced to choose to do something of a sexual nature with Ellie or Patricia in order to maintain the cover of "just being friends." This could be an opportunity to get around the incestuous nature of the relationship and force something to happen and advance Sophia's corruption in a big way.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
One element we haven't considered is Logan. I know that Ellie's relationship with him is very undefined, but he may pose an "x-factor" that pushes Sophia over a line. I can see a scenario where Logan tests the limits of Sophia's "friendship" with Ellie and Patricia. In this scenario, Logan could create a situation where Sophia is forced to choose to do something of a sexual nature with Ellie or Patricia in order to maintain the cover of "just being friends." This could be an opportunity to get around the incestuous nature of the relationship and force something to happen and advance Sophia's corruption in a big way.
Ouch... You just committed a cardinal sin and a big NONO. When farrah sees this post he's going to go Bat :poop: crazy. farrah hates Logan and now he'll let you know how much... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
During the massage scene, Sophia can either intervene or say nothing about Ellie.

We still do not know the impact of this choice.

Does that have anything to do with Ellie and Logan's story ?
The fact that Sophia does not intervene, will make Ellie "naive" about the boys (Logan). Or is this going to cause a relationship problem between Ellie and her mother?

It is indicated that Sophia's choices to intervene or not, will have an impact on Ellie's character. But which one? :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
During the massage scene, Sophia can either intervene or say nothing about Ellie.

The fact that Sophia does not intervene, will make Ellie "naive" about the boys (Logan). Or is this going to cause a relationship problem between Ellie and her mother?

It is indicated that Sophia's choices to intervene or not, will have an impact on Ellie's character. But which one? :unsure:
I have looked at the code. In the whole scene there is only one variable, ellie_bitch, which grows with Ellie/Sophia's permission ;). Here, bitch means whore. Looking at this scene you were right to Dylan with his theory Ellies is a slut :ROFLMAO:.
So, the scene is only counting a whorish side of Ellie, like Dylan with cockold. Without a variable connected to that scene you can't use it later in a menu like: if Sophia has intervened in : Yes/No

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

These are the bitchie points, something like Sophia's filthy points. If you continue this path, then Ellie will be an evil bitch.
But not in my case, in my walkthrough Ellie will be a good mommy's girl.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It would be nice if Sophia is invited to the Sauna for a second time and this time it goes further, maybe they invite Sophia to join in the phone and she does.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catherine1972

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
It would be nice if Sophia is invited to the Sauna for a second time and this time it goes further, maybe they invite Sophia to join in the phone and she does.
Personally, I don't see how that would advance the story. Another step in Sophia's slow corruption? What's your idea? :unsure:
A single encounter with Vicky is a more likely lesbian route.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes