DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
I was translating the game into Russian (the 18th day of the game) and to replace the words in the dialogues, I had to go into the python file. Interestingly, when Sofia flirts with Larry in prison, she is awarded points, but they are not displayed in the phone. Perhaps Larry will appear in the future or how the number of points will affect the further plot. After all, it was not for nothing that Don Marino sent Sofia to prison to his brother and he invited her to become his Muse.
(Я переводил игру на русский язык (18 день игры) и для замены слов в диалогах пришлось залезть в файл питона. Что интересно, когда София в тюрьме флиртует с Ларри, то ей начисляются очки, но в телефоне они не отображаются. Возможно Ларри появится в будущем или как то количество очков будет влиять на дальнейший сюжет. Ведь не просто так дон Марино отправил Софию в тюрьму к своему брату и он предложил ей стать его Музой.)

• Wow
Reactions: Catherine1972

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Personally, I don't see how that would advance the story. Another step in Sophia's slow corruption? What's your idea? :unsure:
A single encounter with Vicky is a more likely lesbian route.
In this scene, what I have seen, is little interest from Vicky towards Sophia, something more from Sophia admiring Vicky's body, but DeShawn's cock did catch Sophia's attention. So, I see it as more hetero than lesbian.
I think we're talking about a threesome.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
When's the next update?
At the current rate of progress it will be June. This is why I sometimes wish I was still a gambling man, because there's some book-making to be done on betting when the next one arrives. Assuming that the pace does eventually pick up, I think it would be safe to offer odds of 100-1 for June, at present. (Well, there's not much else to do here.....).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I was translating the game into Russian (the 18th day of the game) and to replace the words in the dialogues, I had to go into the python file. Interestingly, when Sofia flirts with Larry in prison, she is awarded points, but they are not displayed in the phone. Perhaps Larry will appear in the future or how the number of points will affect the further plot. After all, it was not for nothing that Don Marino sent Sofia to prison to his brother and he invited her to become his Muse.
(Я переводил игру на русский язык (18 день игры) и для замены слов в диалогах пришлось залезть в файл питона. Что интересно, когда София в тюрьме флиртует с Ларри, то ей начисляются очки, но в телефоне они не отображаются. Возможно Ларри появится в будущем или как то количество очков будет влиять на дальнейший сюжет. Ведь не просто так дон Марино отправил Софию в тюрьму к своему брату и он предложил ей стать его Музой.)
There is also a hidden point if you choose to have Sophia and Patricia teach the thugs a lesson. I think there are a couple more points as well.

Reactions: Hlextor

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
2 questions 4U. How many 'not so secret identities' have you got now? (I've lost track).

Are you capable of discussing this game without dealing out the insults? If you are, I suggest you drop all the stupid stuff & come back with a new proper id. If not.....
Maybe it takes shorter sentences and more ... direct words to explain who we are ;)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This guy went as far back as September searching for my posts,that is dedication for you but also scary.
He's obviously a case of OCD & in a particularly negative way. Luckily for him, he can cure himself of that in later life, or seek counselling. It's difficult to know whether to ignore him or to engage in the to & fro of his 'delightful' banter. He does seem to thrive on being given attention, otherwise why so many gratuitous insults?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
looks like I happily missed all the nonsense again

so back on topic, yeah I think Sophia is hot and has big boobs............... let's discuss this awesome theory of mine :D

I do actually think that there a chance Sophia could be in a gangbang someday, we were recently reminded she did imagine herself with lots of the young guys and AWAM is about "how far would we go". Also, we had to decide how Dylan reacts to other people with Sophia.

I think a lot and I mean a tonne of other stuff need to happen first before it gets to that but it could happen, clearly, there be choices to prevent it and I think it requires the highest filthy score there possible is for it to happen.

Maybe it's just 1 event on day 30/31 and our choices dictate how many people are in the event. Like if we set Dylan to react angrily to other people with Sophia, its just Dylan only. If we say Dylan is cool with other people, then it Dylan with others but our decisions along the way dictate who and how many.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I would go as high as a 3 some and Sophia being watched while having sex
Not sure how far I would go myself, I think 3 + Sophia maybe but depends on who they 3 is.

That be on my preferred playthrough save, but if that event were to happen, it would require multiple saves I'm sure.

Reactions: abram1
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes