nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have said that this scene may not be the surprise event and I also knew that Sophia would receive a phone about the wedding and also receive another phone call off morello at the day.
Wow, so soon ;) Does Larry need a visual stimulant?:ROFLMAO:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Regarding Aiden: Please also note that L&P said that he is a also a "normal" person and that he is in a relationship. That not all future tasks might be related to Sophia doing something lewd. He could just as easily need help or guidance with his girlfriend or that they both together might need tips on how to improve their love life. So it could be that Aiden actually might need Sophias help at some point.
Bullies are not "normal" people. They are a blight on humanity, in whatever form they come.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, I'm glad L&P has cleared this up, at the event with the wedding dress there are no photos. Or at least this is what I understood.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, I'm glad L&P has cleared this up, at the event with the wedding dress there are no photos. Or at least this is what I understood.
So do you think that the link to Aiden maybe influences the choice of clothes that Sophia may chose?

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So do you think that the link to Aiden maybe influences the choice of dress that Sophia may chose?
Well he is very cryptic indeed:
And Aiden has nothing to do with it but the scene is different depending on if there's the deal with him or not!
It could mean that the scene is different simply because she receives the call and she has to deal with it after the dress event, or the task happens there but it has no impact on the dress event.
So back to square one. :unsure:

Reactions: nexer

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
End of this game day you'll know the real reason of this scene!
The end of the game day is Sam's concert, hard to think that something happens there related to the wedding/Cathy storyline.
Maybe it refers to this:

3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)

Ok, warning, wild speculation ahead, that could be when they decide for the bachelorette party and why not during Sam's concert? It hasn't to be a lewd bachelorette party plan, because Cathy seems to be a bit naive about that (see the discussion during dinner). Maybe Sophia can propose something "sober" like the concert, what happens next...

Reactions: Jude6

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We know that Sophia gets the call and task together so if Aiden(calls Sophia during this event) and wants Sophia to wear something specific for this next task then she is in the right place to chose an item of clothing.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
We know that Sophia gets the call and task together so if Aiden(calls Sophia during this event) and wants Sophia to wear something specific for this next task then she is in the right place to chose an item of clothing.
Yes, once again, it seems the straightforward scenario. And again, I know it may lack of creativity etc and all the reasons I mentioned in a couple of posts ago, but it also depends on the "implementation" of the scenario. Just taking a picture in a stall is too boring, he could surprise us with some twist.

Reactions: Old Dog and Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I meant, Sophia talked about bullying with the principal, trying to punish Aiden, and now Sophia herself is sending him sexy pictures. Imagine if Aiden goes with the pictures to the principal, with Sophia's phone number .... This would be really bad for her.
yeah, I would but I don't think Aiden would actually do it is what I'm I'm saying, I essentially think Aiden would look down on the Principal but its a possible threat, which is why Sophia will continue the tasks.

There will be no more blackmail introduced into the game.
really? because Aiden tasks are blackmail, so it already has

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, once again, it seems the straightforward scenario. And again, I know it may lack of creativity etc and all the reasons I mentioned in a couple of posts ago, but it also depends on the "implementation" of the scenario. Just taking a picture in a stall is too boring, he could surprise us with some twist.
Depends on clothing and if Aiden would like her to change in front of him

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I meant that no new story lines will have blackmail,Aiden is the only one.
well there goes my being blackmailed in tutoring prediction then, I presume L&P has said this or are you just predicting there won't be?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes