Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well, that pretty much puts an end to that then for sure, unless L&P changes there mind which doesn't seem likely, then there be no more blackmail.

I don't see how anything first happens at tutoring without blackmail though. Unless L&P plans more of a nudge and suggestion towards it, maybe Ava is more involved then and is the instigator.

Heads will roll in here if there nothing with Sophia and the boys in tutoring though.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia doesn't know when Aiden will call. So I don't think her dress depends on Aiden.
Neither do we and it has been said that there is a connection to whether or not Sophia accepted Aidens deal,so this is a connection,dress /clothing

Reactions: E = mc^2

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Modest clothes!!!!!!!!!
The prison visit dress was not modest.
The Alyssa event dress was not modest.
The prison visit dress was average but it was Don Morrelos idea to show cleavage, The Alyssa event dress was Alyssa's idea too.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, that pretty much puts an end to that then for sure, unless L&P changes there mind which doesn't seem likely, then there be no more blackmail.

I don't see how anything first happens at tutoring without blackmail though. Unless L&P plans more of a nudge and suggestion towards it, maybe Ava is more involved then and is the instigator.

Heads will roll in here if there nothing with Sophia and the boys in tutoring though.
Tutoring, I see it like this. The three apostles will have a hardon provoked from the explanations of Sophia who had the idea about Sex-ed. It is very likely that for fear that Ava will see all this, Sophia will try to calm the apostles in one way or another.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Neither do we and it has been said that there is a connection to whether or not Sophia accepted Aidens deal,so this is a connection,dress /clothing
True. But why go to so much trouble when L&P could have dressed Sophia in a skirt.

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Or maybe not everyone is like you ?
There are tons of people who are supporting this game from the very start, and with every 10 new people some leave at some point, but some stay also. Frankly it is the same with every game out there.

Pace of development is very slow, but acording to MANY people it is best game at the marked currently. (well in my opinion it definetly is best in 3D department, but I havent seen every game out there).

So yeah - attitude - I dont like it, so everyone else should do too - is silly.
What exactly made You think that I don't like the game or I think that everybody should follow my logic?
You just oppose opinion You cook up in your head and attribute it to me.

My real opinion about the game is:
1. If You or anyone else still finance L&P, it means only one thing: You are satisfied with game's development speed, which also supposes gradual game's transformation into soap opera. If money are pouring to dev's pocket, there is no any reason to change anything, including development's speed. You can count Yourself how many years it will take for the dev to complete(? or won't ) the story.
2. Visually game is great, really one of the best in genre "female protagonist + corruption"
3 Story line is so so, claim about game's "real life experience" is great exaggeration. Latest Sophia's behavior during prison's visit looks like absolute nonsense, as well as showing her panties to Aiden in class. Those are most ridiculous events, but there are more of them on smaller scale throughout the game.

Reactions: Toushiro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
True. But why go to so much trouble when L&P could have dressed Sophia in a skirt.
Sorry guys, you lost me. Which dress are u talking about? The one she is wearing when she arrives at the shop (the call comes before the event), the one she has to (allegedly) choose to please Aiden (sending photo|stream video with/wear it next classroom/wear it after the shop event in presence of Aiden...)?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sorry guys, you lost me. Which dress are u talking about? The one she is wearing when she arrives at the shop (the call comes before the event), the one she has to (allegedly) choose to please Aiden (sending photo|stream video with/wear it next classroom/wear it after the shop event in presence of Aiden...)?
Sorry, but I do not support this theory. And I don't think he's going to go home to change. Sophia is wearing jeans and I think that means something that we're going to find out at the end of the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Not trying to be rude to the dev or the game but how long do you think 1) Sophia has sex with another guy except her husband 2) This game will end. Because if I am not wrong it has almost been 3 years since this game started. I am not trying to shit on the game but want u guys' honest opinion(And plz don't troll me :giggle:).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, but I do not support this theory. And I don't think he's going to go home to change. Sophia is wearing jeans and I think that means something that we're going to find out at the end of the day :ROFLMAO:
Ok Sophia is well covered for her next task and it is connected to Aiden so something like clothing/underwear, as she is in a clothes shop after all.
So the text/picture of the dress/underwear that Aiden wants her to wear and a phone call later to arrange a meet,how does that sound?
As L&P has said that it will be a text/Call from Aiden for the next task

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Angmir

May 29, 2017
What exactly made You think that I don't like the game or I think that everybody should follow my logic?
You just oppose opinion You cook up in your head and attribute it to me.

My real opinion about the game is:
1. If You or anyone else still finance L&P, it means only one thing: You are satisfied with game's development speed, which also supposes gradual game's transformation into soap opera. If money are pouring to dev's pocket, there is no any reason to change anything, including development's speed. You can count Yourself how many years it will take for the dev to complete(? or won't ) the story.
2. Visually game is great, really one of the best in genre "female protagonist + corruption"
3 Story line is so so, claim about game's "real life experience" is great exaggeration. Latest Sophia's behavior during prison's visit looks like absolute nonsense, as well as showing her panties to Aiden in class. Those are most ridiculous events, but there are more of them on smaller scale throughout the game.
1. Wrong - it only means we are ok with how the game is, and was developing untill this point.
Your remarks about soap opera and whatnot are your own remarks. I am aware exactly how long it could be taking, and it is even longer than most people here are saying. If it ever is compleated at all (which I think is less than 20% chance that it will).
Still the game was worth it, simply becouse of the quality it has.

But I am saying this as a supporter who is there from the start of the development, giving only 3 or 5 or 1 $ a month (depending on the period). Not 10$ or 20% every month. Not becouse of AWAM, but I simply dont believe anything deserves this kind of support. Even 1$ x12x3-4years - is a HUGE amount of money for a relatively simple game. And I tend to support the smaller less well off developers more, if I know they are not apreciated enough. And L&P is well apreciated.

2. Visuals of the game itself are fine, but not really what I was interested in. This will get me willified here - but I dont even like Sophia's model all that much ;p (there is something in her face that keeps me from seeing her as a total 10/10 babe ;p) This days there are games with way better looking models, and better tech.
What makes AWAM so special visualy - is the realism of the scenes, and attencion to details frankly only L&P delivers. The same things that make this game take so long to develop is what makes it so much better than the other games. You might not be realising it conciously, but your brain does. That is what makes people so hooked on the game.

3. Storyline is there. You were calling it soap opera trying to insult it. But it is exacly what this game was meant to be. Erotic TV style Drama. And the game performs splenditly in that regard.
I agree some events are dumb, the stuff I look forward to the most in this game - Sophia's forbidden relations with her kids is sometimes handled very poorly or even cringy (some Dylan's scenes - like the whole Bikini Deal).
But then you realise playing this game - what people in filming schools know forever - it is not the quality of the plot that matters, it is the directing and the storytelling / visualization that matters.
You can have a great movie about eating soup becouse of good directing and screenplay, or you can have most amazing epic story adaptated in compleatly garbage unwatchable way.
AWAM has it's highs and lows when it comes to the story, but the good scenewriting is there (most of the time).

Ultimately - I am not sure what you wanted to say with this.
That the game is not perfect ? Sure.
But even as it is, it is most tantalizing thing on this board. If it wasn't after so much time it would have been forgotten. (Dual Family had that effect on people too, but unlike that game's dev, L&P is a hardworking dude)

Or maybe you wanted to apeal to the people who do support the project to stop doing that ? Hopping it will teach L&P a lesson and somehow pick up the work faster ?
Your naive.

1st It is rude to tell others what they should do with their money.
2nd It will not change anything. If the game looses support, all you are going to achive is make L&P drop it. And then at worst - never do another game again, or at "best" cave in to the pressure of people like that and make compleatly souless bad games like every other mediocre dev here.

Problem with L&P's slow development is not becouse of his laziness, not becouse his greed eighter (he would notice a sharp increase in his income in short term if he turned that game into fast paced cheap fuck fest - but only in short term).
It is becouse he is a dev of high standards and intergrity - that he is trying to deliver the game exacly as he envisioned it idealy in his head, without cutting (too many) corners.
Problem is he is working on this monumental project alone for many years allready, and there are many more in front of him.
99% of people would not be able to keep his work ethic at all for that long time, working on singular project every day, but he does - which allready has my respect.

And I support him becouse of that. Becouse he continues to stick to his vission no matter what for so long.

Unfortunatly the reality is brutal. He is getting older. His time is running as he develops the game, and the world is turning too. Your passion at the start of the project slowly expires, and what keeps you working is your sense of duty. That means the game WILL CONTINUE to slow down EVEN MORE. I am a realist. And yes it is possible that there will come a day where the stall will get so huge, people will be leaving, or his psychiqe will break and the project will end.

But in the meantime - even as bitter as I would be to see the game dropped, probably without me seeing the scenes I was really looking forward too - it was still worth it for me.

To not be entirely realistic pesimistic - I say - all we can do is count on the strenght of Authors character, and that legendary German resolve to fight to the (bitter) end. ;-)

But I assure you

This game can only be developed in great pain like it does right now - or not at all.

Dont think how many years it will take - those numbers are meaningless. Focus on the near future. Motivate the guy to work on the current update. Show support and interest (not neceserly with your wallet) . That's all there is too it. Nothing else could be done.

Sure - show your displeasure of how slow the development is, just dont be emotional about it, but realistic.

Lust&Passion - get to work faster you git !

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really? I don't believe you. :whistle: Show me :cool:
Tough you will to wait as I just mesed about with the jeans and panties and I am now looking for the top also Sophia has already shown Aiden her panties so maybe naked breasts this time.
I will stick with new clothing for now

Reactions: hapmash and nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes